Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:50 am
Sengetsu grinned."agreed, but for now little friend." Sengetsu walked to a corner of the wall surrounding the academy and sat watching the shinobi."there is not much we can do."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:54 am
"You mind if i sit on your head," Yuki asked with a grin.  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:56 am
Senetsu closed his eyes beginning to fall asleep."not at all."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:58 am
Yuki jumped on Sengetsu's head and curled up, then it fell right asleep  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:22 am
"Well, not exactly Kit himself, but a friend that wanted to protect Kit paid....what's his name....lenny...lenar....Lenon, yes Lenon, that's it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 am
Sengetsu opened his eyes enraged."Lenon..." his eyes once again closed."it would seem an unwanted ally has interfered." Sengetsu got placing Yuki on the ground."Lenon never wants to just talk, he would end up fighting Byakuga, in the end one of them will be dead. Though this does not concern you because your mission is to take him to Lenon, I ask please resign from this mission."  

xLytez

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:41 am
Toshiro walked in unaware of what was going on. "Hey Sengetsu long time no see. I see you changed your wardrobe up a little." He looked around seeing the strangers. "Um who are they?" He asked pointing to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:48 am
Sengetsu did not turn to toshiro he knew it was him by his voice."these are assassins but as of right now there is no need to raise any alarm." Sengetsu arms were completely drawn into the uchiha cloak one sliding down to the scroll and the other ready to draw the scythe if necessary."X, i do not enjoy fighting so i'm asking if you'd reconsider this mission. Jedi, you know I am much opposed to such meaningless hostile actions so once again i ask that you cease."  

xLytez

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 am
".....i cannot do that, and you are with akatsuki and are lucky i havnt slit your throat."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:55 am
Sengetsu sighed."as of right now i am an associate not akatsuki." Sengetsu removed his hands from his weapons keeping them in his cloak, it was unclear to his enemies what he was doing. "Jedi, what is the root of your hatred for akatsuki?"  

xLytez

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:59 am
".....many of my old students have demons aswell as I, And someof the akatsuki betrayed cloud.... you can say there sre many reasons why."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:03 am
Sengetsu placed his arms back through his sleeves and looked at Jedi."what exactly does this have to do with me?" he turned around and began walking away."there is no use fighting you." he continued walking.  

xLytez

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 am
"....you have mangekyo as i recall, there are few of them around,and i hope to be the second to gain Eternal mangekyo."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:09 am
Sengetsu stopped walking."bothe right and wrong...my mangekyou is undeveloped, i have to copy five more jutsu until i gain the whole mangekyou." he continued walking the handle of the scythe shifting on his back with each step. he raised his hand waving goodbye then leaped into the air, riding the air currents headed for the gates.  

xLytez

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:12 am
jedi smiled as sengetsu left. "it doesnt have to be you."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games