Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:15 pm
Xantos walked to the training grounds, a big grin on his face. He saw that Futashi had been training hard.
"Well Futashi, notice anything different?" Xantos asked and showed him the recently transplanted sharingan eye.
"Now...I just need jutsu to copy..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:19 pm
futashi look at xantos and smirk. "uh ho. i see that you got the sharingan now. well, i have a surprise for you as well." he said. he was already in his byakugan. he then closed his eye and then open them quickly. his eye was completly different. it was the same byakugan that xantos has. it was the neo byakugan. the air around him was alittle heavy. he then felt that nothing was happening to him and he was happy. "yes! i can finely use it! thank you kashensu-sensai.!" he said, jumping up and down like a little kid. he then stop and look at xantos. 'well. what do you think huh?" he said, smiling still.

(kashensu had neo byakugan. so this eye was his)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:21 pm
"Pretty good. You did better than I did when I first started...how about a little spar? Your new byakugan versus my new sharingan?" Xantos asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:24 pm
futashi smiled vanished and was replace with a smirk. "ok, your on!" he said and he got into his gentle fist stance. he then waited for him to attack.

(one thing to know with two kekkei genkais. you can only use one at a time. using both of them will lose your mind. or destroy it from the inside out.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:27 pm
(Alright then...and at least use some elemental jutsu for me to copy, or my sharingan will be useless."
"Alright then." Xantos flashed his sharingan, he knew it helped fire jutsu, so he tried a basic one.
"Katon: Fireball jutsu!" Xantos breathed a ball of flame from his mouth, bigger then usual, heading towards Futashi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:28 pm
teddy is his full akatsuki gear was just watching them about to spar from a distance away  

teddy_byakuga

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:32 pm
futashi started to spin around as a huge spiral ball of chakra was surrounding him, protecting him from the blast "Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin". he then stop and thrust his hand back and push it forward, attempted to his him with a wave a of chakra out of his hand. "Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:32 pm
*Hanzo arrived at the training ground*

"Hey Hokage-sama think you can just show me the basics of the byakugan?"  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:34 pm
((You might want to add this to your profile:
Eye Techniques:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
- Magen • Kyouten Chiten - Demonic Illusion • Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
- Utakata - Ephemeral
Technique)

Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu
Magen • Kasegui no Jutsu is a genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. After activating their Sharingan, the clan member will look into the eyes of their target to bind them with a paralyzing illusion. This illusion takes the form of giant spikes which stake them in place and restrict their movement. A powerful enough ninja will be able to fight the bind to give themselves an opportunity to gain freedom.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:38 pm
Xantos dived out of the way of the attack, recovering and standing back up.

"Alright...let's try this. Shadow Clone Explosion!" Xantos summoned many shadow clones, all jumping madly at Futashi and when close enough, detonating themselves.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:44 pm
futashi did some back flips to dodge the attack. he then form some hand signs so that the kage can copy it. "Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)" he said as water was filled in his mouth and spit it all out, heading to xantos.

Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)
Description: A move that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to cut through wood and hot enough to scald flesh. Eventually, it becomes powerful enough to carve through stone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:45 pm
Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo arrived at the training ground*

"Hey Hokage-sama think you can just show me the basics of the byakugan?"

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:47 pm
"Sure Hanzo, i'd be happy to show you." Xantos said quickly, dodging the water and quickly spinning the tomoe in his eye to copy the jutsu.
"Awesome, one down, 24 more to go."
Xantos performed the same jutsu, firing it back at Futashi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm
futashi dodge the attack but got hit alittle bit on his left arm. his arm was burning but he did not bother with it. he then just look at xantos, getting back into his gentle fist.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games