Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:49 pm
Before he had gotten too far, Orion felt the familiar chakra of the figure he saw at the Free Bird. He halted as soon as he felt it, but when he stopped, the wounds he had from the explosion all hurt him at once. Wincing a little, he turned around and headed towards the village where he felt the chakra.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:20 pm
futashi appeared like a bolt of lighting and look at the gate. he then waited for someone to show up. if not in 5 min, he would walk in.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:32 am
Zeramaru started walking out while mumbling
" Amsterdam dog leaf sand. top hat mouse superman. cat watermelon rutabaga!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:34 am
Orion appeared in front of Zeramaru, his arms crossed. The weird thing was, Orion's wounds were healed, but his clothes were still ripped and he had dried blood all over him. "Those were some words you used back there..." He said, looking Zeramaru in the eye.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:38 am
"Understand them hate them your choice or is it!" Zeramaru said noticing orion's state was different.
"now please let me pass your hokage allowed it so going against it is going against the village and that in turn makes you an outlaw well that is how the "truth" will look"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:45 am
"Believe me, I understand them. I live by those words, but you forgot a phrase or two." Orion stated. He walked up beside Zeramaru, but still faced the opposite direction. "When people have beliefs that don't agree with yours..." He began. "You must live and let live..." Without another word, he walked back towards the gates, not looking back at Zeramaru as he walked.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:47 am
after a short rest in a tree, he then got up, yawn, and then ran off to some other place, leaving a clone behind. the clone then entered the gate and walk to the office.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:47 am
Zeramaru continued on knowing well that he has left an impression that wont be washed away.

((so you dont care that i just said rutabaga...time to do the i'm a little teapot while in a serious setting.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:49 am
((You also said watermelon and superman. Was there supposed to be a point to this?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:52 am
x InfinityOrion x
((You also said watermelon and superman. Was there supposed to be a point to this?))

((yes it is an incantation ... it was supposed to make some one walk up to me and call me insane...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:53 am
(( stare .................................Uh, we knew you were insane when you said all that stuff....and since Orion believes the same stuff, you know what that means....))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:55 am
"My name is Tally...and I just plan to think, I'm not exiting or entering, I just...want to think" Tally says, lying down in grassy patch and watching clouds skid across the sky, Why think near the gates? Kyuuki mewled, settling down next to Tally's head. "I needed to think...alone, and I suppose this place was the first place I thought of..." Tally replies, fingering the Ginou Nekkuresu around her neck. Hmm... Kyuuki sighs, laying his head on Tally's arm, I suppose you are a smart girl...  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:57 am
Zeramaru remembered orion for some strange reason.
"hm he might be of some use" he said passing by not entering then he used the snake hands and 4 snakes came out his sleeve.
"give this to orion!" Zeramaru commanded the snakes and they left while zeramaru left for suna.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games