Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:54 pm
Yeah, you can die overnight in Florida. xp Speaking of which, 12 have already died because of the heat in Phoenix, Arizona.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:44 pm
Guess i need to explain why Kurai hasn't been on for 2 days eh? (le gasp! 2 days!? OMG!!! XP )

Well we went moving without warning and dad decided to just suddenly take off the wireless box so i couldnt warn you guys. But don't worry. Didnt sprain my back. Didn't die from a piano falling on me (Almost..) and wide screen tvs falling on me (almost....)

so basically i escaped death 2 time today. w00t. Feeling good XP.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:02 pm
Yes just 2, count them, 2 more days of P.E. summer school whee Yes that means no more waking up at 6:30 in the morning, or running around the school, or anything else that will cause pain in the muscles the next day xp ....Yet at the same time...I feel sad that it will be over. I have made so many friends...I just dont want to leave them. Of course some of them will be going to the school that I go to...but some wont..OH why must this plague be placed upon me crying This means I must cheriss the last day with everyone in my class...*sigh* I hate it when stuff like this happens gonk It's exciting, but sad at the same time...*sigh*

......anyways...I probably wont be on tomorrow or friday...I am secretely working on something ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:32 pm
This is my second day of being a moderator in another guild... and I've already banned three people in one night. I'm on a role an ready to press those buttons again.. but I've found I've already banned all the rule-breakers. v.v;; I can't get used to this. But I'm enoying the ability to. Because... sometimes.. people just step over the lines and I can't do a damn thing about it.

Me and my ranting ^^. I think I'm gonna go ready the final pages of the new Harry Potter book now..  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:47 pm
Ahh the power of banning people. I dunt see why you dunt enjoy that XP.

So neways while i was moving stuff and breaking my back today. I was sitting in the Van and all like. POOF. Good idea for Tournament of Ria High!

There will be teams of 3 people in the tournament! each with your own team name! (and if you dunt find enough people by then we may like.. pair you up with some of the NPCs we have in Ria High for you XP. you know.. like Butch, Oliver, Renim, maybe even Ishoa.. something like that XD! But i am most supposingly guessing you were dragged by some link in Ria High so you and your friends would be more then happy to have 3 people in your team.

So say.. it would go something like this..

Team Gekkou

Kurai, Rene, and Mint

Against

Team Kyo Fangurls

Nohea, Sakura Ai, and Leniar

and then in the waiting room there will be like... a decision who goes up to fight this round.

like..

Team Gekkou: Rene paced around the floor nervously as she bit on her fingernails. Mint slowly tended to her robotic arm and Kurai just laid back against the wall reading a book with a cross on the cover.

"I think i think..." Rene continsouly repeated. "Ohh these gurls are pretty tough! they have that gurl on her team and all! Who should we send this round?"

"Ne-san i will go.. i haven't done much this tournament neways.." Mint said softly as she continued to stroke her long and strong metalic black arm.

"No you will not go Mint! I'm worried about what that Arm does to you! if you went..." Rene was quickly interrupted by Kurai closing his book with a quick whoosh slap.

"Let her go Rene.. Mint wants to show and represen the Gekkous as a strong member. Besides.. I think we can have faith in her. She is stronger then before.." Kurai said with a smile winking twoards Mint. Rene sighed and threw both of her arms down. "Fine whatever.. Mint you can go.." Rene said reluctantly. With that said Mint happily lept out of her sitting position and ran twoards the Ring showing that she is the next competitor in Gekkou's team.

and like Team Kyo fangurls will do something similiar to that.

then a fight will commence ka=pow ka-wham

Im thinking we will have limits to how long the fight will last (Days and posts) and call that like a "Time Limit" Within our RPied fights. This way we wont keep others waiting. you know we will have limits like

up to 20 replies
and/or 2 days if the person does not reply.

and if that was to happen and there is no winner in the Rp yet. The audience and Mods will decide who won the fight.

And the team that looses, will loose that team member who participated in the fight and they will still have a chance to continue on and all.

::shrug::

its confusing to me too XP. hehee..

well whatcha think?! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:54 pm
A tournament, and a team of three hmmm this reminds me of something. -cough-naruto-cough-  

Daratronic

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:55 pm
never mention that anime in front of me again.. ::glare::

<- is anti-Naruto

and before any conflict starts its not that i hate the anime, its just that i find it too overratted. and overrated anime usually gets ruined online and is just.. blah..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:08 pm
lol! Poor Kurai. I don't even know what Naruto is... rolleyes figures too.

I like the Ria High Tourney thing.. and actually, Poppy was in another guild that I was in.. (before that it was a roleplay xp ) and one day I couldn't help but click on the link. So here I am! I kept reading the page for days.. not having the nerve to send in a request... -.-; I kept thinkin' I'd screw up totally.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:15 pm
I'm on a good team. whee But tournaments would be a lot of fun. Just, it would be nice if Gaia had a dice system of some sort. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:24 pm
And I still don't know why I enjoy banning people who annoy the hell out of me. rolleyes It's just soooo wiiieeeerdd... you do know I'm talking sarcastically right? biggrin xd XD  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:05 am
oh my. Im jelouse of mint now. I just went on her account and they came out with 3 new lines of G-Lol sets!?! A mistress style, Wedding Style, and an Angsty style. How cute!! im diffently going with dollie style for Mint XP. Its just a matter if she will agree now.

How come guys get the cheap I-Buy-gurl-clothing-so-all-i-can-afford-is-this-cheap-outfit clothing? crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:36 am
hmmm that sounds great just getting a team is the hard part if anyone ewants me just pm me please I really want to fight gonk xd  

Outlaw_elf

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:25 am
HEY! I'm a Kyo fan!!!

Guess I'm a Gekkou first.

I think this is a great idea! You know we could also put people up against others that have a close or same star rate.

sad There's a huge lag in the store so I can try on the new clothes crying WHAAAAAAA! Eh, probably not summery enough anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:23 pm
I like that team idea, but if I never found enough members, I don't want to have the chance to be paired up with Butch. xp Although I'd rather just sitand watch for now. sweatdrop Which reminds me about the star test... But I'm still trying to think of an opponent for me to fight. So again I'll just watch, and see how every one does! 3nodding

Rene- Same, I can't see how they look to buy them! I've only been able to see the Wedding style, and a shirt of the mistress style. Geez, the shops are sooo slowwwwww today. gonk  

Sincerely Sunshine

Old School Komlon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:38 pm
I have a question. When can we advance to the next day in an RP? Cuz I've gone through a whole days worth of events and have had my char turn in for the night already. When can he wake up?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games