Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm
"What do you mean?" Pyne asked her curiously.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 pm
"They're gone. We won't see them again," Alyxis insisted sitting back down and crossing her arms.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:55 pm
Pyne was confused by what she had said. He didn't argue though and just sat down next to her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:07 pm
"You want to start at the southern most tip and work northward?" Alyxis asked turning her head to look at him. She looked as young as she was, when she peeked at him over her shoulder.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:13 pm
Tiberius trekked through the snowy streets with Kaede. The shirt and pants she had given him were not enough to fight off the cold. He looked at her. "Um...So where should we start out?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 pm
"Yes, let's get started." Pyne said as he got up.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:08 pm
Alyxis wrapped herself up in her coat and led the way out into the snow. She walked with him to the furthest edge and entered a store. She smiled sweetly and asked the owner and workers questions as she pretend to shop, when she left she'd throw a flirting wave behind her and walked out with Pyne. It was the same in every store, and she avoided private residences. At lunch she pointed out a small pizza joint, "How's that sound for lunch?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:14 pm
Pyne shrugged a little. "Not that hungry really." He said softly as he followed her.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 pm
"Alright Tall, Dark, and Handsome," Alyxis kissed his cheek, "Then I'm ordering a pie for myself, and you can have some if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:44 pm
"I'll come sit down." Pyne said as he walked with her. He had a mixture of emotions inside him.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:20 pm
Kaede stops. She was unhappy, but since she was away from the others, and with Tiberius, she wanted to calm down. She inhaled and exhaled, and then turned to Tiberius. Her face did not show pleasure, but it was not hostile either. She sighed. "Well...Honestly I don't believe they came through the city. I think it would have either been out of their way, or too much of a risk..." she looked around. Honestly I'm not even sure why they were up this far..it's really cold...but then again I'm not that thing..." she looks back at him. "So, in my opinion, we should look for those who have either been in the woods around here recently, or those that have traveled here recently." she looks around untill she spots several candidates. The first two weren't any help, but the third, a trader carrying several large bags of pelts, gave them just the info she was looking for.

Trader: He rubs his big bushy beard. "So you're lookin fer some people who spend time in the woods, or have traveled here recently...Ah! There's a large party of trappers who're visiting the tavern down that way..." he pints behing himself. "Just came from there m'self actually. Got some fine deals on great quality fox pelts. Oh, which by the way.." he opens a bag and pulls out a pelt. "Can I interest you in any miss?" he looks up at her and smiles.

Kaede is majorly freaked out by the pelt, but tries her best not to show it. "Umm..hehe....uh, no thanks...but thank you for the info!!!" she then quickly runs down the street far away from the trader, trailing Tiberius behind her. She pauses in front of the Tavern, panting. "Ok...Trappers equals no revealing fox form..." she says to Tiberius.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm
Alyxis ordered her pie and sat next to Pyne, she wrapped her ankle around one of his, "What's going on?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:21 pm
Tiberius stood panting as well. It had not been easy being dragged around by Kaede. "Are you ok?" he asked her, thinking about the pelts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:29 pm
"Not much, we're just relaxing right now. I suppose." Pyne said softly as he felt her ankle.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:32 pm
Kaede calms down and looks up at him. "Yeah...I'm ok...That was a little...frightening..." she stands up strait. "Alright then. Into the Tavern?" she asks, motioning to the tavern.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games