Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:21 am
Ryu ran up to Reiko, dragging Ana with him. "Mama Mama! I did it! Well... me and big sister did it. We made two ring blade thing!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:38 am
((Maybe now you can build that house of mine you destroyed?))  

irishshamrock12

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:36 pm
((XD))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:03 pm
Reiko nodded, absentmindedly, at Ryu. "That's great honey, can you take Ana back to the house and show her how to use them now?" She asked. "I'm a bit busy at the moment. My office needs to be rebuilt."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm
Maybe I can help," said a mysterious voice. A man came out of nowhere in the distance with a hood on, covering his face. "I mean, I am part of this village, and I wasn't here to stop the person who destroyed the village, and also, the office down need to be rebuilt." The man in the hooded figure looked around and laughed.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:07 pm
(perky can you check my kekkei genkai request? It's for my 2nd RPC...)  

Zombie Swagger

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:53 pm
Raiden nods and signaled to his clones. The hundred clones walked near by, holding materials for the building complex. He looks at Reiko and smiled. Now once the kids left they will begin to rebuild the office, just more sturdier. Some of the clones already was burning sand to turn into glass for windows.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 am
The man smiled and said, "Kage Bushin no jutsu!" 20 clones appeared out in a cloud of smoke. They all were covered with a hooded cape. "I want you all to fall all of the commandments Raiden or the hokage gives you!" All the clones smiled and said, "Aye!" Then they got to work.

(Im only a special jounin, so i think i can only make like 20 clones)  

Dripples

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:09 pm
The clones, along with the man's clones, lined up infront of Raiden. "Ok,first we need to build the exterior, so we know the basic outline of the bulding, how big the diminsions are and so forth. You guys know how to do this like we did with the rest. The other clones, you will help out with my clones and we'll get this done smoothly. Alright? Lets go" He said as the clones that held large and different peices of wood moved around and stood them getting the outline of the building made.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:38 pm
The clones finally got it to the basic structure it once was, except that now the clones install the steel so it was much more sturdy. The the other clones started raising more wood up setting up the walls while other clones were within it setting up the rooms and laying down the floorboards. As the walls were set up clones cut into it for the windows and Raiden places the glass into it, making it capable of opening and closing. He did this to each window in the building. The clones inside were setting up shelves and desks with the wood from trees they had earlier cut down.

Some clones started painting the exterior of the building since it was done. The symbol was painted on the front of the building and other clones started to install the tarp over it so there was some shade. Inside the clones polished up the wood flooring and started installing the carpeting, which was a red color like it previously was. Pictures were being hung up and other furniture was being placed in made from wood and polished up. With well over one hundred clones this wasn't going to be long.

Raiden was working in the main office which was the hokage's room. He made the chairs and desk and made t extra high quality. He set up different shelves and placed a lot of scrolls and books so there was other things to do besides work. He however installed a tunnel behind a shelf for an escape route incase of emergency, the route would lead to her house. Then Raiden and the clones finished painting the outside of the hokage's office and started to work on the inside. After an hour or so everything was done. Raiden stepped out and looked at it. It was much stronger then before and looked alittle bigger. It tok a small amount of time thanks to a large amount of clones which was 120 clones in total. He smiled and stood by Reiko. Now if anyone was to see the office, it is much stronger, bigger and better in multiple ways. Raiden was used to rebuilding buildings since he fixed the sand village before and other buildings. "Well, Reiko your office is done" He said smiling

((office rebuilt))  

Shruikan Tenshi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:53 pm
((thank you))

She looked down. They were now standing on top of the new office. "Thank you, Its' great." She sighed. "I'm going to go around and help build the rest of the village. I'll catch up with you guys later." She said as she jumped from the roof and body flickered across the village.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:45 pm
((your welcome))

He nods and watches her go off. He sat down and looked up at the sky. He built a good half of the village so he could rest a bit. He smiled to himself watching the clouds  

Shruikan Tenshi

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:59 pm
"I will be back later Rekio." She then disappeared to the gates.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:45 pm
Ryu frowned a little. "Alright. Come on big sister. I'll show you inside the house." He ran towards the house, slower than before.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:04 pm
"Alright! Now we can rest!" The man said releasing his clones. I wonder when I should reveal myself... The man sat down on a chair and looked at the newly rebuilt office, "Hmmm...."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games