Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:28 pm
"hmm... that's a good idea, but beware, illusion clones don't have any chakra in them. Shadow clones do, a byakugan user will defianately realize if it is an illusion or not." Yokai smiled. He twiddled with his thumbs and said, "You should use either a shringan or a byakugan in this task."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:29 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
"hmm... that's a good idea, but beware, illusion clones don't have any chakra in them. Shadow clones do, a byakugan user will defianately realize if it is an illusion or not." Yokai smiled. He twiddled with his thumbs and said, "You should use either a shringan or a byakugan in this task."

"Yes but once they acknowledge them they would be in my genjutsu and I can add a A-rank genjutsu that they can't get out of with a simple kai release so when their stuck in that...I will hit them with the blast..."  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:32 pm
((i was in the barrier ... woooh what the hell ... di they get ryu?))

Teddy sighed and looked at hanzo and sighed again.Teddy put his mask on and kept sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:34 pm
"...Okay, but I still suggest you have either a sharingan or a byakugan. That blast will destroy the base, but it might be too big it will vaporise the nature surrounding it, but I'm guessing not too much of it... and this is for the sake of the leaf village." Yokai sighed and stopped talking.

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:36 pm
(( i have byakugan fusion))

Teddy activated his kinuga and byakugan from under his mask and sighed and than stoped. Teddy was bored like usual and his blue hair was standing straight down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 pm
((Teddy the village has been exploded and everyone just coming in now you will be impaled if you don't dodge my spikes.))  

M o k i F a i r y

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:40 pm
((Wtf why am i always a target.. damn communist))

Teddy converted to blood and hid in the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 pm
((Random question: if i wanted to copy a jutsu with my sharingans would I just post that I tried and just say flip a coin or something?))  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:43 pm
((you have to roll dive ... 1*6 if you get 4 or 6 it is copy if you get 1 2 3 5 it is not ... i got 3 it is not copyed)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:44 pm
((ok just because i'm at 16 copyed and i havn't done it in a long time.))  

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:45 pm
((oh ... why is moki here?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:46 pm
(Teddy there are holes in the ground so you may slip in one if you turn to blood and syn there are freaking sharp a** spikes flinging out of the ground at you.)  

M o k i F a i r y

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:47 pm
((when did this happen))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:47 pm
((why are you after us))

Teddy was still blood and traveled 20 miles away from here fast.  

teddy_byakuga

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:49 pm
(I was on a rampage here earlier and since you guys were here the entire time im making you do it now. and teddy im not after anyone now, also im blinder than ******** right now.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games