Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

movado Fresh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:58 pm
i dont know  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 pm
(Thanks Rayne)

Tezu sat there still meditating on the things around him. His ears his awareness could feel sounds of tragedy.. ~Nephilis....Nephilis...can you hear me...~ as Tezu spoke spiritual through his mind. Hoping some voice will be heard.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:29 pm
((That was very random and unnecessary Movado...))

Christiaan looked at Samara after hearing Leon. "I'd like to know the same thing," she said.

Samara sighed. "Morganna is fine. She is with Tenshi showing him the training grounds," she said.

"And Keliah?"

"Well, that gets answered when I answer Leon. No, Leon, you're not interrupting. We were just discussing what happened in Tenshu," Samara said. "Keliah...she's taken it over...annexed it into Kilitia."

"Anyone care to tell me how a 10-year-old without full power, who hasn't even taken control of her country from its keeper has taken command of it and ANOTHER kingdom?" Christiaan demanded.

"It is complicated, but she does have powers. Very strong powers. And she nearly killed Neph and took his aura," Samara said.

"..." Christiaan was in complete shock and she set Flip down to keep from dropping him.

Flip snuck off while the grownups were talking because frankly, he was bored. He ran towards where Morganna and Tenshi were, and in classic little brother style, interrupted their moment. "Mo!" he yelled happily, running up to her.

Morganna dropped Tenshi's hand and rolled her eyes a little, though she was smiling. "Hey kiddo," she said, picking him up.

"Who's him?" Flip asked.

"This is Tenshi. Samara is his mommy...you know Samara, right?" Morganna said. "Tenshi, this is my little brother Phillip, but we call him Flip."

Flip nodded and tilted his head, looking at Tenshi. "Mo...is he your boyfwriend?" he asked bluntly.

Morganna blushed deeply. "Um...not really...I mean...no," she stammered. Changing the subject quickly, she said, "Where's Mom? I'm guessing she's here since you are."

Flip nodded. "She's talking to the other gwown-ups. Is somfing wrong wiff Kells?" he asked.

Morganna tried to think of how to answer it. "Nothing you need to worry about kiddo," she said reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:48 pm
"Someone took over Keliah's body and so we can't help... we think it was a girl called serenity." Alyss explained once Christaan's son was gone. "We need to do something quick..."

Riko looked at Kessaris, thinking. "Sure... I would like to hear it." She said softly, looking at the ceiling as well. Riko wanted to know what went through his mind when his other half took over.  

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:26 pm
Tenshi nodded as she finished speaking, "Yes, and if needed, I can always help yo.......", he trailed off as he heard the voice of a child. He turned to see a little boy run to Morganna and then have him introduced as her little brother, he smiled and laughed lightly when he asked of himself being Morganna's boyfriend and then at her response. "Hello Flip", he stated trying to get to know the kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:11 pm
Flip smiled at Tenshi. "Hi Teschy!" he said, having a little trouble pronouncing his name.

Morganna chuckled a bit. "It's Tenshi, kiddo," she said, placing a kiss to his forehead. "Are you hungry? We never got to eat breakfast," she said to Tenshi.

Christiaan sighed. "Maybe we can start by trying to figure out where this 'Serenity' girl came from," she said. "I don't know if any of us will be able to get close enough to Keliah to do anything just yet."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:15 pm
(Rayne, you're on the money now. That perfectly matches the style I'm trying to go for.)

Kessaris crossed his legs at the ankles and rested his head upon the palm of his right hand. He raises his left and point to the ceiling as if to pick the bright burning cherries from the tree of the somber night sky.
"I see something far beyond this world. When I become him, I can can see everything. I school, we were taught that we see four dimensions. Length, Width, Height and Spacetime. When I become Kirasek, I see another dimension, or at least everyone of those dimensions merging at a point. It resembles a highway made of light and all point lead to the center. And I hear a voice. Something smooth and mellow, but with the intensity of an exploding musket. I can't begin to describe how I feel..." Kess looks at Riko, not realizing his eyes have become those of a Candidate. "I feel like I feel when I'm around you. I feel unhindered, able to do anything...free."

~~~

Nephilis swats at something near his ear. He first thinks its Solitaire, but realizes it's not. ~Hello Vanda. I fear I have some news to tell you about me and the residues. Dire news.~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:18 pm
~Does it have to do with this Serenity girl? whose now taken Keliah?~ as Tezu sat there... as resonating essence surrounded his body. Tezu does this to keep his control checked..seeing any errors or such and heal them hoping to attach any loose particles along the way.  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:27 pm
~Yes. It was. I caught the sharp edge of the sword here. Better me than...anyway, we have trouble. Do you still have the residue of Weak Nuclear Force? Knowing you, you've misplaced leagues beneath the sea of paper in your quarry.~ Nephilis, even in the face of doom, finds his humorous side.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:29 pm
Leon sighed. " So I can see everything has gone wonderfully while Plague and I were gone. " He said sarcastically. He looked at everyone and said. " So what now? Do we sit here or do we have some kind of plan? "He asked.  

Nicko1421

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 pm
Tezu sighed ~I still have it, knowing you papers are things that I do to keep my mind steady,~ as Tezu sighed.. Tezu started to discharge his aura and began to stand up.. ~So need me for something?~ as Tezu stretched a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:41 pm
"I'm happy you found this room Plague. This is where me and Samara stayed when I gave her her power back. Her stuff should still be here somewhere. Mine too." Nephilis sits on the bed and Solitaire scuttles to the table and pulls the lamp chain. ~I need you to protect it until Tenshi comes. When he comes, give it to him in a glass of water. That'll be all. Oh, and stay alive. If Serenity comes, she will try to kill you. The last thing we need is you dying, but still, protect the residue with your life.~

Nephilis looks over to Plague and sighs heavily. "I know where they all are. Can I trust you with my information?"  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:46 pm
" Do you doubt my alliegences? If I was against you I would have killed you and moved on in your current state I could do it, now when you have your powers that's a whole different story I don't know if I could kill you then, anyways I am in to deep to change sides now I will remain here until this war is over. " He said looking at Nephilis. He removed his hood and let his silver hair fall into his eyes gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Riko blushed, looking into his eyes. "You have always been special... I figured out why my powers were eating at me. There was so much aura and powers that my body started to shut down to make it go away..." She said softly, putting her hand on the side of Kessaris' face. "I want to stay with you through all of this as long as you want me to be..." She said softly, her eyes kind.  

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:49 pm
Tezu nodded ~Understood, and don't worry I know how she fights~ as Tezu began to head back to his room to gain the residue for Tenshi.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games