Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Hmm, I'm sure you don't." Veronica grinned and sighed lightly as his lips grazed her neck. Hunter kept her hands pinned above her head as he kissed down her stomach, but he couldn't reach very far down. She shuddered with pleasure. Veronica bit on her lip as he worked his way back up her body. You know love, you actually do taste very good. His teeth nibbled at her neck. "D-- Do I?" She groaned softly. He was completely and utterly teasing her. Which was driving Veronica insane.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:08 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled, "Yeah," He continued to lightly run his fingers through her hair before he let his fingers trace down the nape of her neck beneath her hair.

Ravins lips touched his and he grinned, I love you. Dylan Keith. You are the light of my eternity. Her, now warmed fingers, stroked his cheeks. He could feel the blood rush to his face, yet again. "I love you too, Ravin Black." He tilted his head up to kiss her lips again.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:16 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin's heart flooded with love for Dylan when he grinned. She couldn't help but smile as he kissed her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hung onto him. Ravin pressed her lips into Dylan's, the kiss becmoing fierce and passionate. She breathed sweetly into his face. Her lashes brushed against his cheek when she pulled away.

She stroked his burning cheeks for a moment. Ravin looked into the eyes of her love and smiled a heartbreaking smile full of love for him and only him. "I love you," she kept murmuring.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:32 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

D-Do I? Hunter chuckled lightly as her voice wavered and she shuddered beneath him. He ran his tounge up her neck and circled aroud her ear "Yes you do. Simply delicious." he purred into her ear and nibbled on her earlobe.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled at her. Her lips were moving quicker on his. He could feel his body heat up all over again. Ravins breath caressed his face as she pressed her body to him, her eyelashes lightly touched his cheek as she pulled back.

Her fingers stroked his cheeks before she started to murmur that she loved him over and over. Dylan pulled her closer to him, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist to where he was sitting up and she was on his lap. "Mmm," He hummed as he kissed her neck, "I want you so badly Ravin....." He cooed. His fingers ran down her back and rested at her butt again, pushing her closer to him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:36 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veornica twisted her wrists, pretending to try and loosen his grip. Though, this was the last thing she wanted him to do.
Hunters tongue licked up her neck and lingered at her ear. Yes you do. Simply delicious. His teeth nibbled at her earlobe and she sighed. "Mmm," Veronica pressed her body to his, "I'm starting to think you're more of a tease then I am." She giggled.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:03 pm
Ravin Black

Dylan sat up, pulling Ravin into his lap. She was forced to wrap her legs around Dylan's waist in order to fit comfortably. He kissed her neck, humming into her skin that he wanted her. She breathed in sharply when she felt his hands wander down to her butt. He pushed her closer to him. He was grinning madly.

"You're bad, you know that?" murmured Ravin, playfully leaning away from his kisses. She really did love that he seemed to be addicted to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled wickedly at her with a playful chuckle. "Me? Bad?" He played innocent and squeezed her butt gently. "No...not me." He coeed into her ear.

"Its not like you don't want me just as much." He kissed her neck and down her chest.

||i totally wanted to say "you're exactly my brand of herion" after you said that she loved that he seemed to be addicted to her! xp||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:12 pm
||You guys should check out this RP I just joined, it won't turn romantic till later in the story though so just warning you lol. It's called blood soaked kisses. It's by Your Sargent, very interesting plot ^^||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Veronica twisted her wrists lightly in his grasp and he looses his hold just a fraction.I'm starting to think you're more of a tease then I am. Hunter smiled and kissed her mouth hard, while the hand that wasn't pinning her wrists cupped her face gently. He pulled away ever so slightly and rubbed her soft lips with his thumb. "I have just had more practice."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:15 pm
|| and something I just realized Veronica looks pissed in the pic you have of her lol XD ||  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:17 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter loosened his grip but only a bit. His lips passionatly crashed on hers. One of his hands cupped her face and he pulled away just a bit. Veronica was breathing hard. Her chest was rising and falling quicker then before as his finger traced over her lips. I have just had more practice. She smirked, and tilted her head up to his, pulling him back down to her by biting his bottom lip.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:21 pm
||i know! ): thats why I'm trying to find a better one lol I like to switch up the pictures every so often lol! ||

||speaking of Freakshow, did you get my profie evo? (: ||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:23 pm
((btw thanks for your compliment about my character in Freakshow demon! :3))

User Image

Armand smiled lightly then put his hand down on the table. He turned his head to the window before answering her, "It is kind of embarrassing to admit but I am trying to think of something to do. Something that you would like that would pass the time today. You do not particularly strike me as the kind of girl that could spend an eternity in a mall or any particular store. If I am wrong I apologize and I would actually not mind taking you there. In fact I would love to buy you more things. For some reason I feel as though I must lavish you in gifts but not because I think you are shallow or something. I just want to you know? Hence the reason I bought you the car." He looked back to her with smoldering baby blue eyes and smiled shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 pm
Ravin Black

"Mmm," she hummed. "Yes, you." Ravin licked her lips as he squeezed her butt and grinned wickedly. "Oh you're naughty."

Lust shot through her. His kisses rained over her throat and down her neck. She moaned softly, "Oh yes, but I'm not giving into my temptations."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games