Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:59 pm
((sorry i was gone for a bit sweatdrop ))

"oh yeah! i hear all the clans are open to recruiting though some of them have nutty entry tests and stuff like that library makes you eat fifty gallons of ice cream and carry ten book cases across the city while being attacked by valtures
and that kanareshii makes you do kareoke and stuff"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:31 pm
max walked inside"i,m back from gunlo-"max began glowing red as he noticed the rain cloud in the room"well that lifts your spirit"max sat down and noticed a waiting plushie"i,ll just have some noodles and a...and a...RRRHHAAAAA!!!!"max began shooting bursts of shockwaves and fire at the cloud dispersing it but it came back each time"ggrrrrrrr...a soda...are there any plushies for sale too?because gunlock is really boring and sense i,m staying there a while i,d like an idiotic sidekick to keep me from going mad"max threw the money at doppledanish,s head  

mahkos

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:29 pm
A small glimmer appeared next to the door. To most it might not have been noticeable in its beginning stages; but as time passed, it grew thicker, like a haze, and it began to glow slightly.
What was this bizarre mist? Why was it hanging around the door? More importantly, who was the figure slowly materializing within it?
The fog dissipated and, in its place, stood a very startled Clayton Epps.

Well he wasn't standing for very long. Clay's knees instantly buckled and he collapsed on the floor, exhausted from his very, very long journey.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:04 pm
max use telekanesis to put the person outside"FOOD!" scream  

mahkos

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:25 pm
((Hey now >>' No need to get angsty because I tried to help make this thread a little more active. And plus, have you ever heard the term "powerplaying" before? xD ))

Clay groaned, struggling to his feet. He was fighting a losing battle against the slippery wooden floor.
"Dang..." the Texan moaned, pressing a hand against his throbbing forehead, "No wonder Ross always looks so dizzy after jumping..."
When Clay was finally able to steady his quivering knees, he realized something was very wrong.
First off, where was Dustin?
And second, why did everyone look like stuffed animals?
Clay backed up a step, startled. "Hang on a—oof!"
A powerful mental surge lifted him off the ground. Clay could feel the suffocating hand of telekinesis wrapping slowly around his subconscious, dragging him towards the door. He was still very dizzy, but he was focused enough to fight back. Clay hardened the barriers around his mind, forcing off the telekinetic hand so that he dropped just short of the door.
Then an outburst:
"FOOD!"
He was very confused to say the least. Clay brushed the dirt off his khaki shorts and folded his arms, perturbed. "Now what was that for?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:32 pm
"You know," Forte' thought to himself, "I probably ought to start doing my job." Picking himself up, he dragged his guitar behind him into the kitchen where he grabbed an apron.
He returned from the kitchen carrying a menu and a notepad. He walked across the room to Max's table and slid the menu in front of him.
"Hello, my name is Forte', and I'll be your waiter today. However, I feel that 'waiter' is such a formal word, so why don't we go with 'friend.' How does that sound?"  

2ndLtHavoc

mahkos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:48 pm
"i,ll have have byako style curry and water..."something fell from the darkness of the cloud and attached to maxs head, max then ran every where then ran into the kitchen and began bashing his head with a frying pan"AAAAAHH!!!!"the creature fell off dead and max got a strange feeling in his stomach to the sight of a big muffin with tentacles"ooooookaaayyyyy"max went back to his table"are there any plushie sidekicks for sale too?ya know...in case that happens...i might call the health department...might."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:11 pm
Clay blinked. The person who attacked him appeared to be a psycho-maniac?
Well, he wasn't finding any answers here. Clay bit his lip and slowly backed out of the pub...

((To the D.I.N.E.R Headquarters! *charges*))  

cheeta-katt

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:27 pm
"Sidekick you say? Wait right here for just a moment..." Forte' said as he stepped back into the kitchen. Once inside, he grabbed the still not-quite-dead mutant yeast and looked around for a suitable body...
"There!" Forte' muttered. He picked up a potato, cut out two eye holes and a mouth hole and put a tiny piece of the yeast inside. The yeast squirmed around inside its new host before it was out of sight. The Potato Man shuddered, arms and legs sprouting from its brown, lumpy exterior, complete with hands and feet.
"Perfect!" Forte' exclaimed, tossing the rest of the yeast in the freezer before snatching the complaining Potato Man and heading back over to Max.
"Here he is! One JEN-YOO-INE sidekick at your service! That'll be 100 bucks."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:29 pm
"oh...sure i rrrrrrrrrr...BORROWED some money from a freind before i got here"max took the potato man placed him on the table"now about my food"  

mahkos

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:34 pm
"Potato man, fetch your master some food," Forte' ordered with a snap of his fingers. The potato man dashed into the kitchen and whipped up the order in less than a second, returning with a steaming plate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:14 pm
max began eating then replied to the sight of potato man staring at his food"i thought you were a potato"potato man chomped his own arm off and it grew back almost immediatly he then began chomping at his own limbs without fear  

mahkos

mahkos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:29 pm
max finished his meal left money on the table and walked out then a wolf came and ate the potato man but the mutant stuff fell out and max sighed"a potato was really a stupid body anyway"max saw a plushie in the trash that was damaged in the kitchen and put the yeast in it.The body sprouted back to life and began talking "huh what the?who are you?"max replied in a evil tone"i am now your master, you will obey my every command and you will now go by the name nack!got it!"Nack was scared and went along specificly, as it had the same memories as the past force to use the body so it cant resist obeying every command...max got on his board with nack jumping on the front a bit off balance and went toward the northern range but dropped a note at the door saying

'hey max here!if your from gunlock looking for me because my next lesson is ready well to bad i went to northern range so come and find me or rot looking in case i go back on my own!MWHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!...why did i take the time to write a laugh and this part explaining why i questioned it?'

(and now to post my second character!enter the nack!...oh and im off to northern range!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:04 pm
Areashine found herself in a dark field. It was storming out, just like that day.....

"Wait," Areashine thought, "This is that day......but I was just in the Pub a moment ago."

And there he was, just like on that night, Father. All large and terrible, trying to worm inside her mind to stop her from running out into the night with the jewels. She thought this was funny, for he was the one who taught her to create illusion in the mind, he that taught her to steal from those who knew no otherwise. And here she was, stealing from the Family and running away with everything. She drew from her pouch a tranquilizer dart. She didn't want to kill the man, he was Father after all. Still more funny to her, he taught her to use poison and bend men to her will. Without a second thought, she blew the dart through the blow gun she carried. He went down, as rain soaked them both through. And she ran, ran as if the all the Families were after her, as they would be eventually.

Areashine woke with a start, cold sweat upon her pale skin. Her long, red hair clung to that skin. Her blue eyes would have looked hollow if she looked. She looked around. It was her room in the Plushie Palace. danish must have sent her up here.....but how long ago was that? The dream.....was it? No, she was certain someone was close.....but who? She pushed the blankets from her and dressed. She looked down at her staff, she wouldn't need that down below at the Pub, considering it was her job to dance. She wondered how long she had been out....and how they were able to do that to her, they must be very close.

"Heh, just as long as I keep a low profile here, I'll be fine."

She made her way down stairs. Just as she hit the last step, she collapsed. Indeed, it had been a long dream.....she had not eaten in months...

She grabbed a leg, any leg, and mumbled as best she could, "O....orange......j-juice."  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:02 am
"wah!"
danish ninja leapt into the air in great fright when his leg was grabbed
"ghooooost!"
he peered down at the thin form and poked it a few times
"areashine?"
he asked having mannaged to forget that his star atraction was missing for a bit of a part of a semi-while
"alright! i danish, bakery ninja of love and justice shall nurse you back to health!"
ninja-picking up areashine danish ninja-carried her to the un-ninja counter and ninja-sat her down

taking his cue stitch-face the bartender and cook when food was needed in a hurry got out four gallons of orange juice and a tall glass
followed by a large plate of the universal breakfast (containing large portions of every food ever possibly concieved for a breakfast with bowls for butter and jam and all that)

"what happend areashine? did you discover a long lost hoarde of villianous pirates on the seventeenth floor and spent all this time battling them, returning from your battle victorious only to be layed low by an onset of scurvy?"
danish ninja-flipped onto the seat next to her and ninja-peered at her ninja-curiously

meanwhile on the stage some of the bakery ninja interns and serving plushies were fighting over the microphone  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games