Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:12 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Yes sir." Hideo said then when he saw the missing arm his grin faded and he closed his eyes. "My mother is skilled at creating arms like that she was taught by my father she says."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((16 10 people. ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:34 am
Near, whom had been sent off earlier, had now returned. The Grass Jounin stood in the office, perched with his katana in his right holster, "Sir, if I may have no scrolls, may I at least go into training, and have a team of Genin to train?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 pm
Oroami stood up using his right arm to push himself from the couch "I am Oroami Saiz, I was a friend of your father for years." He said as he put his hand on his chest where his Shoulder once attached.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
Future Water Sage

Draco walked to what he thought was the office of the kusakage. I hope he's in right now. Draco then knocked on the door and waited.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku came to the office to find it nice and clean,'What the ********>" Arekku asked himself as he saw the red head boy that was with Alicia not to long ago,"Hey mate." Arekku said smiling as he walked in and walked to his sofa,'I told you to rest up!" Arekku yelled as he notice the man all talkative,"s**t........ Wow office is full for some reason." Arekku said in a paranoid manner now he seemed a little more off than usual as he went to sit on his desk.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
Future Water Sage

Draco recognized the person that walked in as the person who was at Alicia's office window. Huh, I guess he was the kage of the grass. He thought as he followed him inside. "Hey there, my name is Draco Viraga. I'm one of the rain village shinobi that's going to be in your village."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku quirked his head in an odd fashion,"So that's already happening, oh okay then well I'm Nokkutisu Arekkusu nice to meet ya. And well make yourself at home there dorms and what not as well training grounds, unfortunately our library isn't open to the public anymore so something you need you gotta ask me other than that I the Kusakage welcome you to the village Draco Viraga I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to help ya as much as I can hope you can do the same." Arekku said bowing his head a little to Draco.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
Future Water Sage

Draco bowed back at Arekku. "I will keep that in mind. But I will actually be away from the village for a while, and be coming back and forth periodically. So when I'm here I would be more than happy to work for the village, whether it's working on missions, helping around the village, or just teaching people in the academies."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Well just be careful out there, I have a cold feeling about the coming days." Arekku said still feeling strange,'Though good luck with that an hope to see ya soon."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
Future Water Sage

"Thanks, it was nice meeting you." Draco bowed to him again, and left the office.

((lol told ya that I didn't really have much to say))

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:46 am
iHuntur
Near, whom had been sent off earlier, had now returned. The Grass Jounin stood in the office, perched with his katana in his right holster, "Sir, if I may have no scrolls, may I at least go into training, and have a team of Genin to train?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo smiled he had one man say that his father was a horrible psycho and one other man saying is father is a friend.

"I'm serious about my mother, she can fix you up an arm." he said thinking that Oroami missed his arm.

He picked up the bucket of blood and then sighed. "Seriously kage-sama I little bit of meat?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((15 10 people. ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:00 pm
Oroami nodded "I'll need some special edits to my arm then."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 pm
Kisho walked in seemingly unnoticed. He then stood behind his father. "Sorry for the wait dad."

[[Seriously sorry for the wait, wanted to get my other rpc out of here, before I put this one here.]]

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm
(It's okay man)

Oroami nodded to Kisho as he turned to him, he felt as though it was his fault that his son was so cold now and no longer as caring and friendly as when he was young.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games