Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:00 am
“Oh, hey Apollo.” Eris grinned cheerfully at the god. “Ugh cigarettes are disgusting I don’t know why humans would put such a filthy thing in their mouths.” She shook her head before looking curiously at Apollo. “You’re not still angry at me are you” Eris looked at Ares for a moment. “I mentioned some things that I probably shouldn’t have.” She told him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 am
Ares shook his head. "Sorry...mom has a habit of knowing when I'm lying so...um yeah..." He looked at Eris and shrugged. He was slightly curious but he wouldnt press.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Journeyman99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 am
The beast seemed not to even take notice of him as it went about it's business. Zang decided to leave it be, he snuck out of the room and walked down a hallway.he heard a bell ring and watched people walk into classrooms oh not good...not good.. he thought, looking around for a place to hide aha! janitors closet! he walked in as class took in. it was a big room. lots of different things. if he didn't have the sword they would be good weapons.

(sorry about the whole mix up of that- Zang's hands glow when dark magic is used, which he usually associates with evil. he prepared for the fight because, come on, if a monster walked out of the ground you'd probably freak out too. it must have been the monster he sent for his wife, hades is apparently below the school due to his post, so i assumed that the monster would have to go through the school to get out or to wherever his wife is sweatdrop oh well, i guess- .....omygosh all my posts are long...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:10 am
Apollo chuckled slightly "I'm not mad anymore eris..." He looked at ares and whispered to him "She was talking about the girl who turned into a tree..." He said laughing slightly((Cant remember her name))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 pm
(That's fine Zang, long posts are usually awesome XD)

Stella sighed,"...and you're dragging me into it as well, aren't you?" She said with a growl as Ella just smirked. Stella rolled her eyes then leaned back into her chair, busy making airplanes and throwing it at the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:43 pm
Ares sighed and nodded. "Be that as it may, it wont do to be late for class." He raised an eyebrow and then walked down the hall to his class. He took a seat in the far back and leaned back in his chair hearing the cheap wood creak.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 pm
“Come on Apollo,” Eris smirked, “let’s go with Mr. Congeniality before he has all the fun.” Dragging the still unconscious Daichi behind her, Eris followed Ares into the class room. “Way to be patient,” She pouted at Ares as she heaved Daichi into a nearby chair where he lay drooling on his desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:17 am
Apollo sat down and groaned slightly before laying his head on his desk boredly "Why must school be so boring?" He asked before groaning again in boredom  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:00 am
Ares grinned at her and stuck his tongue out. "I was never one to be patient you know that as well as I do." He stretched his arms and twined his fingers behind his head and looked at the boy. "So what is wrong with him? Why is he so...lazy...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:51 pm
(So, is Apollo, Ares, Eris, and Daichi in a different class as Stella and ella?)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 pm
((I havent a clue. sweatdrop but if you wanna roleplay it that way then we can be.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:25 pm
(I'm indifferent about it really *shrugs*)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:54 pm
((I'm just following where other people go. I have no opinion either way.))

Eris smiled at Ares and patted the still snoring Daichi’s shoulder sympathetically. “He really isn’t a morning person. Until noon he is completely useless to me. As for you Apollo let me ask you this.” Eris turned to look at Apollo, “So far has this school been the least bit boring? If you’re REALLY bored,” She smirked, “I think I could liven it up.”

Daichi raised his head for a moment, “I sense a disturbance in the force,” he muttered before slumping back down on his desk.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:42 pm
(XD I love Daichi..)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm
Ares raised his eyebrows and then grinned at her. "I am all for it for sure. I think I could even help with that one." He knew just where to cut loose as well.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games