Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:32 am
Kitara waited until the last possible second calculating her moves. Her blades whip forawrd blocking Krys's before the could touch her. "You know I think this might be interesting Krystina" she said. Kitara slid her blades along her sai a bit back to throw the girl off somewhat then forward and and down. Kitara move to the girl's right dropping down allowing the girl to move forward from the shift in weight. Now Kitara was behind her. It appears as if they were now supposed to kill or try to fatally wound. This was all too familiar for Kitara. She swung her blade at an angle to try and slice Kry's back.

{{Oh i thought when she said escape pod she had left nvm}}

Asani looked at Daphne as she tried to cleanse her wounds. "I cannot allow you to try and help Dulceri kill Nephilis" she said simply. She spun pulling the water away from the girl. She did a back hand spring and lept in the air completing the rotation. She brought one leg down. The water followed the motion as well bringing a water bladed slice down straight for Daphne.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 am
Staring at the arrows he thought of a plan. He raised his hands and surrounded him in a shield of steel, whihc was more then enough to stop the fire arrows, however the crystalized ones quickly began to pierce his metal shield. Damascus watched as 5 arrows shot clean through one landing in his shoulder, another on his lower leg and two of them grazed his cheek. Backflipping from the rest of the arrows he landed and quickly pulled out the arrows. Staring up at Zephyr he knew she had to be undisturbed if only for a moment. He raised forth another wall of steel which he fired at the flaming arrows, stopping them from hitting Zephyr. Again he knew the crystalized arrows would be a problem. creating the tiny bullet shaped pellets from the earth around him he fired dozens of shots at the arrows, they weren't meant to break the arrows only knock them off course and with an unlimited supply of shots he suceeded. " Helios has indeed gotten stronger, and with his new ally this could be more trouble then I thought.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 am
Shatara looked as Devoro turned into Ambrosia. She smirked. "Oh really? You'll take my aura? Too bad I dont control an element and I doubt you can take the power of the mind sweet heart. When you first came to talk to Zephyr, I couldnt probe your mind, but now I'm in" she stated looking at her. "I will not give in, because this is my home" She stated. "Your name is Ambrosia...or that's the name that you're using now anyways...you're in pain...you're hurting...you just want the life that you had before now...am I right? Or am I right?" she questioned knowing the answer to the question she had asked. "And if you try and strike right now, I'll stun your mind so bad, you would be living out the rest of your days thinking that you were a cat" she stated with a deadly threat.

Helios was kinda of paniced when Zephyr was blocking the sun, but once his ally used his abilities, the fiery aura of the phoenix began to envelop him as he continued to fly towards the sun, increasing his speed every three seconds. The phoenix force was starving and he would satisfy its hunger.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:17 am
"If you know all of that, you know that I wish for death every waking moment and no matter what I do, I can't achieve it. You'll know that every tear I shed stings like astringent on a cut, yet I can be beaten and burned but never feel it. You'll know that I'm not human, but something else..." Ambrosia looked at Shatara almost angrily, but far more sadder. "I'm sorry Shatara." Ambrosia unleashes her a katana resembling Shatara's, but the blade was a black as the night that had just left. As streaks of fire flew through the air from the ships at sea, she leapt up and came down at Shatara with a diagonal slash lowering to the right.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:23 am
((came back just in time,lol))

Shatara listened to Ambrosia's story. "...a celestial?" she questioned under her breath. She looked as Ambrosia began to slash as Shatara lifted her sword, blocking the attack. "If you are hurting that bad...give us more information...maybe I can help you" she stated pushing off Ambrosia.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 am
"Who said I wanted to kill Nephilis? I just wanted to get to the bottom of why Noroa wasn't being taxed. I guess everything has gone a ray with power hungry fools. What if Dulceri dies, Asani? Will you feel proud of Nephilis for killing someone that used to be his friend?" Daphne easily dodged the attack but at the same time pulled out a chain with a metal claw at the end and threw it at Asani's leg. The claw wrapped around her leg as Daphne pushed off of the ground and towards Asani with a dagger of pure metal in her hand. ~Dulceri. Everything is going wrong. Where are you?~  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 am
"You can't help me." Ambrosia said as she made he dark blade glow a perfect white. "Only by killing you, will I kill myself!" Ambrosia raised her sword and her sword shined in the sunlight, maybe even brighter. In a quick motion, she lowers the blade down and it rips the ground apart sending a light-bearing fissure towards Ambrosia. "I'll die once my purpose is fulfilled!"

~~~

"Great. It's about time!" Nephilis walks over to the sphere of water with Dulceri inside and smiles at him. He crushes his stone and drops the dust into the sphere, contamination the freeflowing blood. He pulls Rygor's sword out of his chest and drops it to the ground. After that, he dispells the orb of water and Dulceri falls to this ground, his chest agape with a large stab wound. "He doesn't look like he's breathing. Heh."

(I think Dulceri's hurt.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 am
Shatara listened to Ambrosia. "It's sad to give up hope Ambrosia" she stated as Shatara began to run away from the light-bearing fissure as she ran up a wall that was demolished and lept off landing behind Ambrosia. "I'm sorry to do this but until I can learn more" she stated she sent up to four psi bolts to stun Ambrosia's mind and her body.

Amiea looked at what her brother had done and then listened to what he had said. She grew furious as she ran over towards Dulceri and looked at Nephilis, tears flowing down her face in disappointmen. "Are you happy now?" she asked him as she put her hands above Dulceri's chest they glew a white color. She was attempting to heal him of his wound. Though he did attack Evermore, he was still one of Nephilis' friends.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 am
((Haha, the rp is getting intense ^^ ))

Kenji cursed under his breath. Those arrows would most likely crystalize his sand. He remembered what that guy had said. He used his sand to block some of the fire arrows and wasn't suprised when they exploded on contact. As they exploded, some of them grazed his skin. He saw that Damascus blocked most of the crystal arrows and he sighed. He wasn't going to be much help here. "Ugh, I can't do anything with these kinds of opponents." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:02 am
Ambrosia looked over at Shatara and quickly went blind. Her body was like rubber and immediately, she fell over to the side, her nose bleeding profusely. "I fought someone like you a long time ago." Ambrosia said through her paralyzation. "I lost. But now, I have the necessary tools to stop you." She places her hand down and pushes up, although much slower. She regains her sight, but her nose continues to bleed. "The last one used aura. You're lucky that you do not..." She retakes her sword in her hand and prepares to fight once more. Shaking, she throws a kick and her leg elongates like rubber, bringing itself around to hit Shatara.

~~~

"Amiea, what are you doing?" asks Nephilis. "You're helping him. He won't mind killing you you know? And besides, he's the enemy. You kill the enemy."

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 am
{{Whoa Dulceri's gone did I miss something lol sweatdrop }}

Asani's eyes fasltered. She did not wish death on any of the ones present. It wasn't part of her personality. She had been thinking about this when a chain wrapped around her leg. Looked up and saw Daphne coming towards her. She bent backwards rolling on her back kicking her klegs up. The connected with Daphne's middle and Asani pushed up and over her body. The dagger skilled her shoulder as the girl passed over. Just enough to draw blood. Asani rocked back rising to her feet. She whipped around almost tripping because of the chain. She covered it with water then condensed the water until the chain cracked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 am
Shatara looked at Ambrosia with a fierce look but took the kick directly into her chest. The wind was literally knocked out of her. How in the hell did she do that? Shatara stood back up as she produced psychic daggers as she ran towards Ambrosia leaping in the air and kicking her in the back of her head throwing a dagger towards her.

Amiea looked at Nephilis with shame. "Have you no shame Nephilis? This is your best friend!!! He is not your enemy, you grew up together....just end what you are doing..." she stated frustrated but more hurt by the words that left his mouth.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:17 am
"Oh my god really? Like you didn't see him preparing to iron maiden Rygor over there." Nephilis retorts annoyedly. "Really Amiea. How about you stop being soft and help me win this war? Remember, I do what I do for the good of this nation. The last thing you need to be doing is questioning why I killed a friend alright? Get your head in the game!"

(I love playing the bad guy.)

~~~

Ambrosia falls foward from the kick and goes into a handstand, catching the dagger flying toward her between her ring finger and middle. She comes back to her feet and throws the dagger up. She backflips and kicks it back at Shatara at twice the speed and behind it, she fires seven tiny sparks of aura from her fingertips.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 am
Amiea looked at Nephilis and scoweled. "Weak? You're calling me weak Neph? It is you that is weak, doing all the underhanded things to try and advance this nation, but you dont even take out the time to actually meet the people...I swear, IF I was prime leader---" she said.

Shatara saw the dagger as it faded away, since it was her own psychic energy but she was scorched on the back from the aura. "Aughh" she screamed in pain as she fell down on her face. She had burn wounds on her back and her face was bleeding. She looked around her as the enviroment was changing around them, it was her projection of her thoughts. It was a barren wasteland with scraps and debree everywhere. She ran towards Ambrosia, side stepping grabbing her arm and twisting while throwing kicks to her chest and attempting to break her arm.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games