Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:29 pm
elaise followed after them, slowing slightly because of her ankle. finally reaching them she looked around at them " i need to heal this if i'm going to be any use to you all." she muttered sitting down on the floor and rubbing her ankle.
willow looked around at them all and frowned " i didn't want any of you getting hurt to help me get my stone." she said her eyes on elaise.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:45 pm
Onyx growled as the Shadow Rasengan missed the dragon by less than a half a foot, then burst into a flash of dark light. He landed lightly on his feet. "And you think it'll be as easy as asking him to give over?" he muttered. A low twang sounded as an arrow slammed into Onyx's upper chest, penetrating just above his collarbone out his back. Roarke cursed under his breath, grabbing Onyx as he stumbled back. "Ye were sayin', lass?" he said to Elaise. A large swarm of bees dove over a rooftop, engulfing the unfortunate man who'd fired the arrow; fortunately they left him alive, though unconscious. Onyx fell heavily to one knee, his breathing ragged; the bees burst into clouds of smoke as the summoning seal dissolved.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:50 pm
Eiji winces as he realizes that Tarik and Ryuu are out of his reach. He follows after Sasori, looking for a way to catch up to them. He looks up and realizes that they are outside and no longer in the building. He then gets and idea and closes his eyes hoping that his thoughts would reach his to companions. Nathaniel... Bartholomew... to me... please!!! He holds out his hands and concentrates, causing a rush of wind to form to columns of air and light. Two swords begin to materialize in front of his. Nathaniel and Bartholomew appear and circle around him, dancing like long departed children that have returned to their parent. Eiji feels slightly drained from the ordeal of summoning as well as the events before-hand.

((Edit))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 pm
elaise frowned before struggling to her feet again trying to keep her weight off her ankle she moved towards onyx and rested her hand on his shoulder gently. her hair wipped out behind her as she concentrated on onyx's wounds her hand glowed a light blue as she channelled some of her power into him creating a film of water around his wound and healing him. when she'd finished she staggered backwards almost collapsing.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:31 pm
Onyx grunted as he snapped off what was left of the arrow and pulled it free. The wound healed rapidly, due to the new youkai energy within him from the energy boost Scaoill had given him. I'm not about to die, boy; you die, I do as well, the demon growled in his mind. Onyx crouched low to the ground, a pale green glow igniting around his hands as he touched her ankle, a sensation of warmth surging through his fingertips.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:44 pm
elaise sighed slightly and put her weight on her ankle " thanks." she murmered smiling at him slightly before looking in the direction tarik went. " he's always one or more steps in front of us, we have to do something to get ahead of him" she murmered.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:11 pm
"Somewhere named the Sleeping Tiger Gorge; that's where he's headed, I overheard the ton'ma without his realizing it," Onyx muttered, his body tensed and ready to lash out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:35 pm
elaise nodded and put her hand on his shoulder squeezing it once before looking at willow." do you know the place?" she asked her as she wiped some blood off her cheek.
willow looked around at them all before nodding " i know where it is, i can take us there." she said smiling slightly " i know the area better than he does, we may be able to get there before him."  

GAlA_Olivia

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:03 pm
Acos ran up to the others. "What...what happened?" she asked. "I heard Eiji yelling...and wings..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:11 pm
Slayer looks at the Palace. The storm was getting worse. And he could see beasts and other.. Demons fighting.. But fighting who He could not be Certin

He hops back into the Coach. He sits next to his wife and thinks. He could try and find Tarik and help him with his Problem. Or he could go after the guardians and rid them from this world. But then again.. His daugther might not love him again.. If he kills the guardians for no reason. other then what happen in the past.

He looks at his wife " My love.. I want you to know. That the boy is my Heir to the throne. When I die.. He will become king.. And he will Rule the Slayers and bring glory upon our Kingdom. Now lets go save my friend "

He focuses on his master Tarik. He had no idea if he was alive or not.. But it was worth the try " Tarik.. Are you their. I can see the Destruction of the.. Palace. The guardians.. They must of done this.. and they will pay for it mark my words. Anyway... Where are you... Are you in the palace still ?. I want to help you... Since you helped me when I Needed it.. Now its my time to help you "

He looked at his wife. He ordered the guard to move the coach away from the palace. He wanted them not to be seen by the guardians or by Skurai men

Slayer looks out his window to see a dragon. He thought nothing of it and turn to look at his son and his wife.. A Dragon.. Must be a trick by the demons  

Slayer The Wise

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 pm
((I miss a day and you go all out.. razz I'm really confused... sad ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 pm
Sasori finds two dragons and walks them back to the others. Seeing Elaise hurt, she says "Where is Serena? she's a healer so she can fix you up. I found these two dragons for us to use."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:44 pm
Acos tore a bit of her sress off and tied it around Elaise's ankle. Then she tore off another strip and tied it around her eyes, in case they started bleeding again. "That's a good question. I don't know where Serena is," Acos said, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:49 pm
((You and me Missy))  

Serena of Pretensa

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:55 pm
Ryuu blinks, hearing the notice behind her. She quickly follow Tarik suddenly seeing a dragon, they board it then fly off. She grabs Tarik waist, seeing as he was the driver, then glances below. "Great escape.." She snickers, then makes a face towards the guardians. She wonders if this will turn into another chase, or just a run away scene.

Aku lets out a small growl, resisting to lecture him once more about talking about death. She looks at the palace, then up in the skies to see a..dragon? Strange.. She glances at her dress, cursing herself once more. She sighs, feeling weak and unneeded, then leans her head on Slayer's shoulder. "It seems too much is happening, perhaps we should wait it out?" She suggests, remembering the dragon and the storm.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games