Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:51 pm
@neko: XD you can still watch the fight if ya want  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 pm
(Oh, I plan on it XD )  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 pm
((XD just gotta wait for kit))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 pm
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki
[I can think of so many ways for me to kill a puppet. Besides, Lenon has metal weapons in him, I can make him flying places. lol]

((let alone his puppets have wooden body parts....))

(( Not if I create Synthetic materials to go with the puppets. Thank you for the idea. ;D ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Three Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Hana signed as he pulled his headband over his sharingan deactivating it for the time being. Hana then simply took in a breath of air and headed for the town gates seeing as everything was pretty much under control here. Heck, there was no one left to fight, so Hana just decided to go see if his student Sindenky turned up for training at the usual spot.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image
Let's dance little stranger
Show me secret sin
Love can be like bondage
Seduce me once again

Burning like an angel
Who has heaven in reprieve
Burning like the voodoo man
With devils on his sleeve

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Like an apparition
You don't seem real at all
Like a premonition
Of curses on my soul

The way I want to love you
Well it could be against the law
I've seen you in a thousand minds
You've made the angels fall

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Come on little stranger
There's only one last dance
Soon the music's over
Let's give it one more chance

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Take a chance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Genin
Kumogakure
Four Tails Host
Jezebel Of Kumo

"Do you know where the Truth lies? It's hidden somewhere between two fairytales..."

Amara sighed lightly. The fight had been entertaining but she really just wanted to get up and stretch. At the moment, she felt so useless and didn't quite care for that. So without saying anything she simply left the tower and headed for the gates of cloud. She figured she would watch the people that came through those gates for a little while.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:32 pm
Hiro let himself fall down from the 200 feet high battle field that He and Sengetsu had. He was still in his dog form and could not transform back until he as finally resting. He landed on the ground with a grace that no other would have, he looked up at his tower, disappointed. "This won't do at all." Hiro laced his palm on the remains of the tower and the remaining wood began to stretch and expand. To everyone else's eyes, they would be amazed most likely, or think that this is just normal for Hiro. Once the building had been fixed to its normal state, he left to Kumo Falls to see if there was any damage there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm
Hiro returned to his office, he had nothing to do. Amara was somewhere that he had no idea where that place was; there was still damage that needed to be fixed from Sengetsus attack. He merely sat in his office wondering when he would stop calling it 'His office' and give up the title as Raikage.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Three Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

Hana Chiru walked through the office casually seeing that it was repaired and everything. When he got to the Kage's office Door he knocked three times then entered. "Lord Raikage. How is the village doing? I am sorry for my absence, I have been training a student of mine outside of the village for some time now and i really forget to check in." Hana said with a small grin as he scratched the back of his head casually. Hana wasn't really used to being in a village seeing as he used to be in the Akatsuki and everything, but he was trying his best as a Sannin to keep up with his work.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:02 pm
Hiro looked up to see Hana, he seemed tired, and he was. Using his Inuzuka Transformation Jutsu had really taken a toll on him. "Oh, Hana. The Cloud Village has been..... Quiet since Sengetsu's attack but we are fine." He took off his wooden headband and put it in his desk, "Sheesh, I'm only 19 and I feel like some old man. This position is tiring."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 pm
Austin walked into the office and sighed."Hiro...You look like s**t.The fight not go well?"He said as he smiled."You want some help with repairs?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Hana Chiru

"I see... well i guess quiet is better than destroyed..." Hana joked as he looked down at his own three headbands. he had a crossed out one from Rock, a regular one from Sand, and of course his headband from Cloud. "If only you didn't have to do it. you could retire and live peacefully. but then again im only 18 and am a S-ranked ninja with a crazy past...." Hana told him wondering why Hiro didn't just retire. When Austin walked in and insulted Hiro by telling him he looked like s**t Hana simply gave him a small slap on the back of the head. "Have more respect for your Kage...." Hana told him calmly wondering why Hiro would choose to deal with this when he could give the position to someone else.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 pm
"He's my cousin! It's a joke!Family joke around!"Austin said as he mumbled something about respect."If you need any repairs just tell me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:41 pm
Hiro sighed, "When I find the right person to succeed me, I can retire peacefully. But until then, I will have to endure it a bit longer." When Austin walked in, he merely glared at him. "The day when I need help, is a day when pigs fly." He said with a chuckle. "Although I did transform into a pig with wings to mess with Masumi a little."

His ring began to emit a small light as the roof over them began to draw back to reveal the Beautiful Sky. He could not stand the dimness of the room any longer. He sat back in his chair and let the sun shine on his face, "Sometimes you gotta enjoy the small things."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Hana Chiru

Hana smiled as the roof opened. "Well i guess it might be a while then... oh well..." Hana chuckled as he heard Austin's comments about them being cousins. Hana looked at the young boy with a small smile "Well i didn't know family does that. i dont have any. so i guess i wouldn't know." Hana told him with a grin.

Hana then just stood there with his arms crossed looking up at the clouds that floated by. Everything seemed so peaceful here at the moment, and Hana was happy with that. "Lord Raikage. Do you think the world will ever know Peace like this?" Hana asked seeing as he was wondering about it for some time.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games