Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:27 am
He smiles, nodding. So, that means you speant about $100 at the gothic store, right?... hm..." He says, still trying to think of what she had gotten.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm
She nods smiling.She still had the bag from the gothic store  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:44 pm
He shrugs his shoulders. "Hell... then... you could of bought about anything from there... hm..." He then shrugs his shoulders. "...any hint on what it is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:25 pm
"All I will say its meant for a man. A demon male"She said grinning and went to sit at the window.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm
He smiles before walking near the window to say "Ah, great... you're teasing me aren't you?... nothing on what it's used for?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 am
luna giggles"Yep and I am not telling. You will have to wait and see"She held the bag to her giggling  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 am
Massasooni shakes his head. "Hell, well... how long will I need to wait, then?" He asks before looking out the window, though his mind remained searching for what the something may be.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:21 pm
Luna smiles up at him"Well when I feel like telling"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:09 pm
He shakes his head. "Hm, doing your best to torture me with this 'surprise item' aren't you?... Well, it's working." He says as he rolls his eyes, keeping a small smile. He then shrugs his shoulders. "Well, whatever... So, what else is there tyo do about this baby coming?... just... remodel this room or something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:09 am
Luna giggles smiling"We need to remodel the room and thats about and wait for the baby to come. I will need to eat healthy and rest a lot. I can't fight or I could lose the child growing inside of me"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:51 pm
Massasooni nods. "Right... so, remodel... make sure you're staying healthy and such... uh... probably won't be able to do a few things... such as drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking... and... wait. Got it." He says before glancing around the room. "... So... if we were to repaint this room... what color you think it should be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm
Luna looks around"the midnight sky. I want it to look like the night sky  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 pm
Massasooni crosses his arms, nodding slightly. "Hm... Well... do you want it to REALLY look like the midnight sky, or just... have it painted that way?... like are you wanting it to appear as if there's little bright stars and a full moon and all the features of a clear night sky, that also possibly alters... or do you just want it detailed painted?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:08 pm
She looks at him"I want it in detail of the night sky. Stars moon...everything.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:09 pm
He nods, shrugging. "... So... just... make it look like the night sky... alright... I think I could do that." He says before glanceing around. He nods slightly. "I'd need to grab a few things from some places, but yeah..." He then shrugs his shoulders. "So, should we clean this room up or something... or make the pixie do it whever he shows up again?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games