Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:12 pm
"Thank you.. im off to read this then. You two have fun." Vincent said with a wink as he headed back out into the garden. He took a seat near the old rickety shed that was there and cracked open the book. He scanned for various things, binding spells, releasing spells, and anything else of the sort. Whether he would find something useful or not, let alone be able to understand how it was done was unknown at this time.

Cy watched Vincent go before he commented on the Demons behavior. "Have you ever been around a Demon? Not Vincent i mean one that isnt bound like he is?" Cy said before he turned his gaze to Caly his eyes and tone of voice serious. "They arent the most pleasant of creatures. And they do love to do some very nasty things, some things that even i would say thats harsh or ******** up. The longer he has that mask off you realize the longer he'll become his darker self. And you may not want to trust him so much anymore." Cy said gently.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:45 pm
She watched the blue-haired demon go off with the book and then looked at the vampire. "I know how demons are, and know that not all are like that, just most. But why would he want to keep the mask off if he becomes something he doesn't wish to be?" she looked down at Poison and started to take a few steps away from Cy as she finished, "I trust him with my life, I already gave that to him. And I know he trusts me to help him in any way I can. Perhaps if he goes all dark somewhere inside him he will remember." her tone was very soft, but she meant everything she said.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:54 pm
"He may not wish to become that way, but he may not desire to be controlled any longer. And that desire outweighs the other desire he has not to be as he used to." Cy said with a simple shrug. "Just warning you is all." Cy commented before he changed the subject.

"If where going to be bound for eternity why dont you tell me about yourself Caly, things that i dont already know or suspect." Cy inquired as he followed after her, his hands slipped in his pockets.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:44 pm
She slightly shrugged, not even looking his way now, just walking through the mansion, heading upstairs for the moment. She was thinking about going back to her room and to rest for a while longer, but she couldn't exactly make up her mind what she really wanted to do.

As she went she glanced back at him and asked, "So you wanna take out the fun of discovering things on our own? Besides, what have you been suspecting about me? You already know some of the bad things in my past." she looked a little sad on that one, and was glad that she had turned back away from him when she added that.

They reached her room quickly enough adn once she entered she could tell that she was tired. Her body began to relax all on its own when her eyes rested on the bed.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:51 pm
Aeris looked up to the other elf that was in front of her. "Alright...I will call you up later. I must get back to my liege. Goodbye...Dear Sister...." The elf sucked in a deep breath, pulling her magic back from the crystals. Before the image of the Oracle disappeared, the pale elf blew a gentle kiss to the other, causing Aeris to smile. She picked up the crystals and rushed back into the Clan house, placing them into the pouch on her side.

The woman hoped that she would run into someone sooner or later, though the fact that at the moment, it was only Vincent, Cy, Caly and herself in the house, there would be the most likely possiblity that both of the men were with her mistress. "Lucky..." She spoke the words out loud as she wandered around.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:52 pm
"I meant your likes and dislikes Caly. And if leaving your home is the worst of your past then you dont want to know mine." Cy laughed lightly as he stood in the doorway to her room. He leaned against the door frame, hands in pockets- casual as could be. "But if you arent up for chit chatting then thats fine. I can find other things to do..." Cy said with a smile as he turned to leave knowing Caly wanted him by her side.

Vincent was reading by the shed out in the garden, when one of his dolls spotted him, with his mask off. It ran over to him and waved. "Oh i see, now you want to be friends again? Or do the other seven not agree with you?" Vincent said as he put down the book and looked to the doll.

The doll didnt respond to him, only simply pointed to the book he held. "No this isnt mine and you cant have it. I know what you and the others are doing. So watch yourselves, for what you did to me i may do to you." Vincent said sternly.

The doll didnt seem to care, instead it held up what it had in its arms. A dead squirrel. "Oh thats lovely.." Vincent said as he made a face. "Thats disgusting honey put it away. Bury the damned thing at least."

The doll shook her head and sighed, apparently her master wasnt getting what she wanted to do with the thing. She grabbed hold of the squirrels tail and dragged it along behind her as she headed for the basement window.

"Dont you try to bring that to life you hear me? Itll only result in a horrible, ungodly thing!" Vincent shouted after the doll but it didnt care...

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:16 pm
Poison was set gently on the night stand that was beside tne bed while Cy spoke. She looked at him, "I will more than likely eventually know Cy. But for right now, you're right, I'm not totally in the mood for chitchat." she replied softly and sat on the bed. She was beginning to be out of it when she relaized e was turnin to leave. "Wait!" she held a hand out to her, her eyes wide open for now. "Please don't go." she said quietly. "I really do not wish to be alone for awhile..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Aeris had decided that she would finally take that nap. The elf couldn't go up to Caly's room, mainly because when she reached out her power to detect if anyone was in there, she picked up on the traces of Caly and Cy. It would be rude, and not to mention highly embarrassing for her to go up there, so she opted on the garden. She ran her slim fingers through her hair briefly before taking a look around. She didn't bother checking to see if anyone as in there, seeing as most likely, Vincent was probably back at Naga Scales. Maybe... The elf quickly scaled a tree nearby the shed and laid down on a branch, peering up at the foliage above her.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:56 pm
Cy laughed lightly when Caly protested to him leaving. He came back into the room and shook his head. "You're too easy elf girl." He said with a smile as he came to sit upon her bed at the foot of it. "Get some rest. Ill stay here.. but im not sleeping. That blood of yours will keep me going for awhile." Cy said gently as he folded his arms over his chest and leaned back against the wall the bed was against.

Vincent watched as Aeris didnt seem to notice him and took refuge in a tree nearby him. "Now im no Vampire, but i can tell fluctuations in power when its within a certain range. Just what where you doing a few moments ago Aeris?" Vincent inquired loud enough for her to hear and while still looking at Caly's book.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:36 pm
Aeris blinked a bit and looked down below. In her absentminded state of thinking, she hadn't thought that someone else would be there. She sighed a bit as he asked his question, knowing that sooner or later, she would have to explain what had happened. "Ask the right question, get the right answer. I had some business to attend to, so I made a call." That vague answer, sadly, was the truth, even without knowing who she had spoken to.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:58 pm
"Alright then Aeris. But i wont pry into your life just yet." Vincent said with a smile. He got up and quickly scaled the tree and sat down upon the branch just above Aeris. "You couldnt help me with this book could you?" He asked as he laid down on the branch and handed down the book.

"Im trying to find a binding spell or at least a binding lifting spell. Something of that sort. But so far all ive read is spells about protection, and how to make things grow." Vincent said gently, his long sapphire hair cascaded down his right shoulder and blew lightly in the air.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:16 pm
"You mean a break spell? I can help you look for it in here. There should be several. They are mainly used by the druids and clerics of our kind." She began to flip through the pages of the book to find what may be of use to him. She didn't ask why, seeing as she didn't want to. If she asked him why, and he told, then she would be obligated to tell on her part.

Why didn't the Oracle reveal any of this complicated future?

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:36 pm
She looked at him thoguhtfully and asked, "What do you mean 'you're too easy'?" she was now slowly settling onto the bed, though was a little uncertain about how to go about this. She didn't want him to leave, yes, but she also wanted some kind of phsyical contact with him as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:12 am
"Yes something like a break spell.... essentially i want the bind on my mask and myself gone. I cant tell you what they put on me, other then it was a bind of light and lots of incantation." Vincent said as he looked to Aeris. "If i leave my mask off for too long the bind only amplifies the demon in me, i dont want to live like that. So find me a spell in there that will free me from my bonds." Vincent said gently.

Cy shook his head and smiled. "I got a rise out of you so quickly. I just found it funny thats all." Cy said gently. "Im used to dealing with women and men that like to play hard to get. So getting anything from them, such as a rise usually is tough for me. But you're different from them and i find it intriguing."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:26 am
She was quiet, thinking of what he said, but she couldn't really blame him. Despite once knowing how to keep all emotions inside, she lost that knack. Now she didn't know how to keep things to herself and to make it worse she was bound to a vampire for all eternity, one that could already peek into her mind. She glanced away from him for a moment, but then sighed. She was tired enough that she almost didn't care. She scooted on the bed til when she laid down, her head rested lightly on his leg, using him as a pillow. Without waiting for a reaction she slipped into sleep.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games