Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 pm
(Not a thing.)

Thomas lowered the fork down through the cake and turned it slightly to sever his piece. He lifted the slice and ate it. The edges of his lips bent downward and his eyes became locked on the girl. "Umm Amaya dear..." Thomas began as his jaws seemed to lock. "How much sugar did you put in this cake? Better yet, did you make this alone?"

~~~

"I'll definently try. You're our regenerator Aimee. Don't let anyone get weak." Roulin looked up at the roof and peered through it locating the other piece to his team. "No, there's not thing wrong. What made you think that? If anything, I'll have to talk Khalifa into this. That's going to take work."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:56 pm
Aeon looked at Demios when he asked her the question. What could this little boy do? She thought about it for a while looking back at him. "When I was younger, I had a locket with my family picture in there...but I lost it so long ago" she said trailing. "I don't know why I'm telling you this" she said to him with a laugh.

Vincent looked at Thomas as he ate. He figured it was good since he asked her how much sugar did she use. "I helped her" he said pridefully looking around and blinking. "Do you want a cupcake?" he asked taking it out and pushing it towards Thomas.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 am
Aimee listened to Roulin, blinking. Like normal, make sure no one dies. Fun. "Oh... maybe I'm not used to you yet. You've changed a lot since I last saw you so I'm still trying to figure you out." She said in a soft tone, looking away. "Well you should probably go talk to Khalifa now..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Demios looked at her and smiled with childlike interest. He then looked at the table. He took a seat next to her and then took her hand before looking up to her face "Don't worry I pwomise this wont hurt" He said. He then closed his eyes "Focus on the locket" He said his hand and hers then glowed. "What was lost must be found let her gift come around" He chanted. Once he opened his eyes they glowed and then there was a flash and he let go of her hand and in her hand now was the locket. He then went to stand and stumbled he had forgotten this body wasn't as trained with magic. He looked at her feeling a bit dizzy "I hope you forgive me now" He said. He then tripped and fell forward towards her he felt fairly sure she'd jump back and he'd hit the floor, but he was dizzy enough not to care.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:53 pm
((UNS - Amaya and Armand))

Amaya watched Thomas take a bite out of that slice of cake eagerly. She wasn't sure what to make of his lips bending downward. It looked sort of like a frown. Did he not like it? Did he want more sugar? Amaya and Vincent had put enough sugar in it. At least, they both thought so. Vincent answered Thomas's question for her, volunteering eagerly that he had helped Amaya with it and then offering Thomas a cupcake. Amaya giggled. "Yeah, Vincent and I made it by ourselves without Armand!" She nodded. Doing it without Armand was an accomplishment since everyone knew about Armand's cooking skills. "Do you like it?"
------------------------------------

Armand nodded as Demios hugged his leg and then ran back to where Aeon was. The scientist smiled as he washed his hands and cleaned up a little. Demios had hugged his leg today more than any other time. Actually, he didn't ever remember Demios hugging his leg before...probably because Demios had not come to him as a five year old before. After washing up, the red head returned to the room where Demios and Aeon were. He was just in time to see Demios fall toward Aeon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:18 pm
Thomas downed the piece of cake he sliced off and exhaled with relief. The black liquid that coarsed his veins slipped out through his thumb which, along with the upper part of his index finger, gripped the plate. "Too much sugar you two." He looked over at Vincent after passing his judgment and replied to the child, "No thank you. I'm fine."

~~~

"Nothing has changed. I've just gotten stronger is all. Now c'mon." Roulin lowered his gaze from the ceiling to Aimee. "I'm going to need you to help me beg." Grinning, Roulin closed his eyes and opened them seconds later. Both he and Aimee were now standing before Khalifa who seemed to be relaxing. "Hey Khalifa. You wanna join this team I'm making?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:20 am
Aeon didn't know what the young kid was doing. Was he saying a spell? She rolled her eyes for a second then opened her hand looking at the locket. What was this? Before she had time to really examine it she saw Demios fall forward as she caught him before falling. She then sat him a chair and sighed. Looking at the locket again she slowly opened it. She covered her mouth looking at it in surprise. It was her, her mother, father.....and her sister.

Vincent looked at Thomas and frowned. Well at least they tried. "Sorry" he said sheepishly as he was about to try and pu the cupcake back in place as the pan began to fall, Vincent froze it in place. "Um....I'm sorry sir" he said apologetically

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 am
Demios looked at Aeon as she caught him and he smiled. He then watched as she sat him in a chair. "I hope you like it....I did my best" He said. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and looking at Armand. "Hi Army" He said in a tired tone. He looked down and smiled "I showed her I could be nice" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am
Aimee blushed a little at his smile and smiled back, looking now at Khalifa who was laying down. "We would be greatly appreciative if you joined us. You won't get hurt because I'm here and it will only probably be four or five people. Please, Khalifa?" She asked kindly, her hands clasped together as she begged him, giving him puppy eyes and batting her eye lashes like a little school girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:18 am
((UNS - Amaya and Armand))

Amaya noticed some black on the plate by Thomas's thumb, but didn't register what it was and just tried to smile sheepishly at Thomas's comment, matching with Vincent's response unintentionally. "Umm, oops. Sorry, Mr. Moses..." Her face went slightly pink, but that disappeared when she saw Vincent "freeze" the cupcake. He didn't seem to be strongly afraid or nervous ... well, that's what Amara said was triggering his ability.... "Oh, look, Vincent, you did it!" she exclaimed, forgetting for the moment that Thomas was there..

------------------------------

To Armand's relief, Aeon caught Demios before the "kid" fell and set the "five year old" into a chair. Armand wasn't sure what Demios had done and for a moment, worried that it was completely inappropriate because Aeon seemed to be in shock. The scientist strode over to Demios because the boy seemed very tired. "Hey, Demi. Of course you're a nice kid." He replied with a smile, letting Demios rest his head on him if he wanted to. He looked at Aeon. "Is something the matter?"  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 pm
Kojiro groaned, he got up slowly, but his mind was quickly aware of the area around him, he had not gone anywhere since he fell asleep again he could have sworn he heard Benkei's voice, he thought something was wrong, he simply sat up in the bed, he looked around silently, "...Whats going on?..." he asked aloud, he was now fully awake at this point, however he did not know what to do or where to go. Constantly getting up and moving with his family allowed him to be ready to move at a moment's notice, but he was sure this was not the case.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 pm
Khalifa has been playing with what seem to be cosmic energy in the palm of his hands for the last fifteen minutes, pondering the thoughts of the out come of the world when this was all over and done with, though there is the possibility of it never ending but regardless this kept his mind occupied and until familiar voice appeared who belonged to Amiee and Roulin. Roulin mention something about a team a little earlier but he never though about it until now but Khalifa most likely wouldn't turned them down, special after the display Aimee just gave. "So a team you say? And what sort of team is this?" He questioned just wanting to know more about it, By this time Khalifa had cease the control and manipulation of the energy causing it to dissipate, he would sit up and look up to them for a moment before he would decide to stand.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:52 pm
(K, time to speed things up a bit.)

"It's fine Amaya." Thomas looked down at her almost annoyedly. ~How did this girl get onto this team? Che, you were far too accepting I swear.~ Thomas looked at the cupcake when it was frozen in freefall by the kid he hadn't exactly been introduced to yet. "Kid." Thomas called to the boy. "You were mentioned by Amara. You're the kid she's training. What's your name? We need to get you into the UNS system if you're going to continue working with us."

~~~

"Well, it's a team dedicated to my father, my mother, Dante. It's to my family. It's going to be called The Four Suits. The team that this is based from is called The Full Deck." Roulin replied to Khalifa. "If I didn't think you were strong, I wouldn't have asked you so that alone is saying something. Oh! And if you like, you can be the Suit of Ace. Personally, I want to be the Suit of Diamond."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 pm
Now standing and looking into the eye's of Roulin as he spoke, he took in his words and thought about it as the man spoke. "Well of course you would think I'm strong, I'm Own in the fighting of our lives." He stated jokingly. " But seriously, yeah I'll join your team and I would also take the Suit of Diamond.... Naw just playing, it would be an honor to represent the man who was a father to all of us and of course your parents, with you two."  

Celestin Selone

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:16 pm
Aimee smiled and clapped happily. "Yay! Thank you Khalifa!" She giggled and hugged him, then stood back next to Roulin. "I still call the Suit of Hearts. If that is okay with you, Roulin?" She looked at him then at Khalifa. "Really thank you."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games