Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinRai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:58 pm
Sin wonders into the graveyard, lost, "Great... I'm lost..." She sighs and sits near a tombstone, not seeing everyone else there, "Well I guess I can take a break"User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:05 pm
SinRai

"Ah." Nero nodded and folded his arms behind his head. "I've heard this before. So you're a vampire, huh?" he mused and tossed her a sly grin. "That's kinda hot." he chuckled then glanced to the side when he heard another voice. "Eh? Oh look, someone else came for our little chatter party." He snapped his fingers and a gust of wind pushed the girl in his direction. "Who're you, toots?" he asked, the little stick from the lollipop that protruded from his mouth bobbing with each word he pronounced.

Lena made a face. "Uh... Ah.... H-How dare you accuse me of such a thing!" she said with a hurt look on her face. "To think that I would just lie to you to pet your ears.... How insane!" she huffed.... despite the fact that she was touching his ears as she spoke.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SinRai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:10 pm
"H-huh?!" She looks at Nero, and tries to fix her skirt, "H-hi I'm Sin... and who are you?" she watches the stick bob.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

Jubei could not help but laugh. "Ha, looks like your the cute one here." He humored as she continued to fondle his ears. "Please excuse me for my harsh accusation." Jubei said being accepting of what Lena was doing.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:21 pm
"Name's Nero, toots. What's yours." he asked with a slight nod of his head. He pat the ground besides him, motioning for her to sit down.

"You should be so lucky!" Lena scoffed with a hand on her hip and the other playing with his ear. "I would never touch someone's body part without asking!" She paused for a moment, keeping her strict face, and began blushing a little. "That came out wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:24 pm
She slowly sits down, "M-my name is Sin, "She smiles shyly and looks at everyone.  

SinRai

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

Jubei laughed again. "I got what you meant. But actually..." He pointed to her hand on his ear. "How long do you intend to touch my ears?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm
"Sin? Oooh, that's unique." Nero smirked. "You mean like the Seven Deadly Sins?"

Lena looked to where he was pointing and squeaked, slowly taking her hands away from his ears. "D'I, uh, umm," She finally ran out of excuses and stomped her foot in defeat. "D'oh, it's not my fault you've got fluffy ears that beg me to play with them!" she said in her defense, an embarrassed blush on her face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 pm
Lilly slipped away. She went farther into the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 pm
"Haha... yes." Sin giggles softly, "Some joke and call me 'The lost 8th Sin'."  

SinRai

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 pm
"Heh, what Sin would you be then?" Nero chuckled before craning his neck and looking around. Let's see..... Aha! The young god sighed and snapped his fingers, getting a strong gust of wind to blow Lilly back towards them. "Not so fast, little leech." he chuckled, the lollipop stick bobbing with each word again. "You're not getting away from me until you learn to be more social."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:57 pm
Lilly's eyes grew red and she moved a rock in between the gust.  

SteampunkChild

SinRai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 pm
"I don't know to tell the truth haha" Sin looks at Lilly then back a Nero, "What are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 pm
Nero grunted and quickly moved the stream of gust before the stone could get him. "You know, contrary to popular belief, that's not how to make friends." he muttered with a soft growl and got to his feet, pretty angry now. He glanced at Sin then back at Lilly. "Help me calm our little friend down and maybe I'll tell ya, toots."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 pm
Lena looked at her, still holding the rock up.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games