Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 pm
Yes, the elf could only dream about that. He'd been fighting and fighting but it was getting harder and harder. "Yeah...she truly does. The kind that challenges the world without a thought."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:34 pm
She saw a closed flower that should have bloomed so dhe touched it the made it bloom and took a picture of it.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Elohim Called

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:46 pm
Hector smiled, still not taking his eyes from his darling sister.

"Maybe that's why I love her. We're so different. People think it's crazy we're so close. We've always been close, though. It comes with the twins territory. She's another part of me. I just don't know if I'll ever find someone who can love both of us." Hector finally looked at Arthur, his messy white hair smoothed out of his face by the light afternoon breeze. He sighed.

"But I'm getting carried away. I'm sure you have more important things to think about that my romantic troubles." He said with a snort.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 pm
If only Hector knew. "It's quite alright, m'lord. It's what I'm here for after all. A-and..." Arthur looked away from him, not wanting him to see the slightly blush on him. "You know I care very much about the both of you."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

Elohim Called

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:12 pm
Hector was closer than he thought, then. But, he hadn't specified whether he had feelings for he or for Lucia. Hector had to think only for a moment before he chose his next move. He smiled weakly at Arthur and shrugged.

"You're paid to care about us." He pointed out. Lucia stirred under his hands, but Hector stroked her head calmingly until she stilled once more as he waited for Arthur's answer.

He hoped to have forced him into admitting he wasn't paid to care about them, and that he cared very much for one of them. Which one was still up for debate.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:19 pm
"No....I'm paid to protect, not to care. Body guards don't have to have bonds with the people that they protect. I care about you both....it's just....sometimes emotions can be dangerous; it's why I tend to be....a bit overprotective of you two at times."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

Broken Vowel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:26 pm
Bullet Ran Into The Park, He Walked Up To The Playground And Said Hello To Everybody, "Hi, Hows It Going, Whats up? Hey, Sup."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:32 pm
Hector leaned closer to Arthur, knowing victory was at hand.

"I agree." He murmured, dangerously close to the elf's lips, his eyes low and seductive on the smaller man's face. Lucia stirred once more in his lap, stretching languorously before slithering out of the boy's lap and onto Arthur's other side in one easy movement.

"You two wouldn't leave me out, would you?" She asked, her lips a hair away from Arthur's ear. Hector shot her a smirk over their guard's shoulder before placing a hand on the elf's thigh.

"Never, Lucy! You think so little of us?" He breathed, noting Lucia's giggle of delight from behind Arthur. She pressed her body to his back, her chin resting on his shoulder as the blew cool air on his ear.

Elohim Called

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:46 pm
Arthur blushed. It wasn't right. It wasn't right! He was suppose to protect Hector! Great...and now Lucia was on him." It took a bit to regain his composer but once he did he quickly stood up. "You two both know I can't. I'm meant to protect you two. Doing such things...I-I can't and you know it. It could distract me from watching over you two."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm
Lucia threw back her head and laughed, struck by the utter absurdity of Arthur's argument.

"Quite the contrary, love. I think you'd watch us much harder." She said, as she took his wrist and pulled him back down with them. Hector smiled and held him down a bit harder, his hands wandering high and low as Lucia climbed into his lap.

"And you can't disobey our orders anyways, right?" She asked, though they all knew the answer perfectly well. She toyed with his shirt for a moment before flicking her hair over one shoulder and trailing little kisses down his shoulder and bicep, with Hector nipping gently at his neck on the other side. They would win this fight, they always did.

Elohim Called

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:11 pm
Oh, Arthur hated when she used that against him! Resist....resist....oh, darn them! "I-it's too public here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm
"Shut up." Lucia muttered, but Hector frowned.

"No, he's right. Lucy, you're a lady, you don't do these things on park benches. Let's go inside." He nodded to the dorm. Lucia frowned and pouted for a moment before getting up and dragging Arthur with her. She wrapped herself in her brother's arms as they made their way to the dorm, glancing back every now and them to make sure Arthur was still following.

((To the dorm?))

Elohim Called

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm
Great. At least it would be easier for him to relax in private.
(Yeah. They already walked in and haven't walked out but I have an idea.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm
Scarlet decided to walk to the other side of the park to take more pictures and walked along the path humming to a song in her head.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:02 pm
Mori

The Scientific Experiment

Mori walked into park happily, humming a small tune to himself. "We're here!" He called out to Madoka and Minori excitedly, waving his arms in the air momentarily.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games