Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 pm
"Good..." He said, looking at the pup as she wondered around. "Crazy pup..." He turned to the crystals as he looked into them, seeing fields, mountains, the swamp, and even deep within the den. "Let's find those humans." He said, searching everywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:13 pm
I crouched on the branch of the tree, making sure all of my glossy white fur was hidden by the leaves. Only the tip of my tail was allowed to twitch. My claws were dug in to the tree for support and grip for when I needed to launch.

The deer had been comming closer and closer, but it was taking forever. I began to grow antsy, but finally the deer was within reach.

I waited for it to come a little closer then pounced from the tree, my back legs propelling me towards the back of the deer. I dug my claws in and wrapped my jaws around the back of its neck, piercing the skin and spine. After a few wild bucks I was able to get a good enough hold to crunch through the spine.

I dropped to the side as the deer fell over, its eyes wildly looking about. I approached its neck to quickly crushed its windpipe, ending the suffering rather quickly before I began to tear open the warm belly.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:25 pm
He walked out of his cave, knowing where the humans are. We'll see what they do. I don't want to kill them, cause that means we'll have to move. He said, sitting down waiting for Aakosir to return.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:04 pm
I waddled back to the cave some time later, my belly full from my kill. I hadn't left much for the other scavengers.

I lifted a brow when I saw Kiba. I plopped down beside him, letting out a satisfied sigh.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:23 pm
"Sounds like you've had a successful hunt." He said, looking at her, chuckling alittle. "The humans have entered the area....it worries me. I just hope I don't have to kill them."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 pm
Sunshine was curious about these 'humans' she heard of them, but never saw one with her own eyes. She walked out of the cave when Kiba left to see if she could find these 'humans'  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 pm
"Humans are the worst creatures on the planet. They kill for peasure, both our and their own kind. I need to..." Kiba sniffed the air and notice that someone is missing. "Where's the pup?" He looked around and couldn't find her. "Great, she probably when to look for something. I need to find her before the humans do." He rushed into the forest, searching for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:26 pm
-looking around trying to find out what knocked over this tree he sees a set of big paws and some prints he didn't know to well- "interesting..... if anyone knows its those dang wolves."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:15 pm
I sat in silence, remembering the day the humans had found my little group. We had been ambushed and greatly outnumbered. The ones that had managed to escape were later tracked down. I was the lucky one.

"I don't think I'll be much help," I said looking at my gorged belly. "I'll stay here out of the way."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:29 pm
-priest was climbing up a tree again in the forest just with this evil look on his face- "i think you guys got some explaining to do!"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 pm
sunshine was sniffing around and trying to find these humans, she was able to smell something new, so she followed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:01 am
(Kotestu, your turn to go I think)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:05 am
Kiba sniffed the ground searching for the pup. "Come on, don't be foolish." He said, running in her direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:52 am
I laid down on the ground, trying to get comfortable. I looked around hoping that the pup was alright. I made a face, why was I worried about a wolf? I shrugged.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:22 pm
-priest looked down to see a pup going by him while he was in the tree- "oy, you! pup what you doing? were are your upper wolves?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games