Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:50 am
isn't it for the PS1 though? o_O i don't know...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:50 am
It shouldn't be more than $10.

EDIT: What's wrong with PS1?  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 am
nothing, i'm just asking isn't it on the PS1...i like the PS1 because i have some good games from back in the day... biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:06 am
Yep, it was the last RE game to be released on the PS1.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:08 am
yeah we should get it. biggrin shouldnt' be that hard to find...it might be as easy as the original RE game that my sis found for 6$ XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:11 am
That reminds me... Back around that time there was this RE fansite called "Biohazard EXTREME" (gee, I wonder where I got my name from), and my friend thought that it was an official game site for an RE sequel called "Biohazard EXTREME". So, when I told him there would be no more RE games for the PS1, he was all like, "What about Biohazard Extreme?" And I was like, "That's just a website."  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 am
lol cool. i always wondered where you got your name from biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:14 am
It was the best RE site ever. It was where I found the original Trevor's Diary, the full version that was gonna be included in RE1, but never made the cut, along with the pictures, etc. These crappy RE fansites these days got nothin on it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:18 am
aww man. so the site doesn't exist anymore? sad that sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 am
Just watched both TGS trailers.

Here's what I think should happen.

-Jill is dead (killed by Wesker)
-He should kill Sheva too.
-Right after killing Sheva when Chris is crying, he says "Oh yeah by the way I killed your sister too."

This will make the series alot more interesting and the fued with Chris and Wesker alot more personal.

You see i'm not just a pretty face. I also s**t ideas.

Yes I know, this won't happen. It would be cool though.  

Pughy89666

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:38 pm
He should kill off Rebecca, Ashley, Sherry and Ada too. That way Capcom will honor Mikami, by making RE into a flaming sausage fest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It was the best RE site ever. It was where I found the original Trevor's Diary, the full version that was gonna be included in RE1, but never made the cut, along with the pictures, etc. These crappy RE fansites these days got nothin on it.

I remember there was a fansite where I first heard about the extra RE3 costumes for Dreamcast and PC. They had pictures for all of them. I wonder if that was the site? confused

There's some site...I can't think of what it's called, but maybe you could find archives of the site on it? Dammit I wish I remembered!

And Vankala...stay the hell away from Gamestop (I'm never shopping there again.). They don't sell anything before the last gen. Support your mom and pop gaming stores!  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:19 pm
But they allow you to pre-order premium/collector's editions and such. And they have a huge supply of used games, for PS2 especially. It's like a treasure trove of PS2.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But they allow you to pre-order premium/collector's editions and such. And they have a huge supply of used games, for PS2 especially. It's like a treasure trove of PS2.

But most of their special editions only include a metal case, shitty artbook, and a boring behind the scenes disc. The only decent promos I've seen are for Mirrors Edge (a bag) and Fallout 3 (average disc and artbook, but also a bobblehead figurine and a lunchbox).

I can't stand Gamestop. Their employees badger pre-orders on you, are snobby, and don't know s**t about gaming anymore (Liek, I play Halo 3, can I has job????).

I loved them when they were Babbages and Electronics Boutique (not to mention Rhino before they bought them out).  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:43 pm
But you know what kinds of game stores are the best? The kinds where they sell refurbished games, you know, that come in mind condition, but less expensive than brand new. Yes, you should totally buy games from places like that. Especially if I'm on the shift. >_>  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games