Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

popiouiuyuio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:32 am
Name: Popi. razz I prefer people to call me that
Nationality: Malaysian chinese. (Ancestors migrated from China)
I speak: English, Chinese, Malay and Hokien
Learning: (failing) German

哈罗大家! 我是庄毓柔,请多多指教。 我刚毕业,以后可该没有用华语了,所以得在这里练习。 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:17 am
Welcome to the guild, popi. I love Alice too <3

Niphz
Crew

Kaasen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:53 pm
Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm 17. I'm not Chinese but I'm interested in the culture, language, and the people of China. I thought I'd join to get to meet cool new people. I hope to start taking courses in Chinese starting next year so that I can speak a little Mandarin soon! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:27 pm
Maybe the truth of my heart, scares me so much....

Ni hao! Wo jiao Tiffany Rose. Wo shi Meiguoren. I'm not that good on my Chinese...I am teaching myself and am going to take a class next school year. I have a calligraphy set with which I write my Chinese characters, though I am not to good with that yet. I'm not 'technically' Chinese, but everyone tells me I look like I'm Chinese and they can see me being Chinese. I take it all as a complement, since I absolutely love the culture. If you want to learn more about me or help me out or anything just leave me a PM and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p.

That I push away what I think might be love, because I don't want anyone to get hurt. My little pure heart, doesn't want to be crushed, however gently.

_Ya-Lyublyu-Vas_

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:17 pm
Hiya, Tiff! (if you don't mind my calling you that :] )
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:10 am
Ni hao, wo de mingzi shi Sun Siyuan n_n.

My english name is Helen. I was born in Beijing, and now live here in Michigan in the US. I'm 19. I like my snakes and I like painting.

I am going to school for Business Law and Accounting and I want to work with my mom at some point after college.

TinyChinaDoll

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome welcome.

Ah. Tosh thought all competition left after Ritchan disappeared, but another good artist has surfaced. O:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:53 am
大家好!

我朋友給我的中文名子是「史可欣」因為她覺得「可欣」聽起來好像我的英文名子「Kelsey」。我不是中國人,實際上是白人,可是我一定希望我可以跟你們練習中文!我看得懂是簡體字,繁體字,還有拼音,但是用電腦寫字的時候,寫繁體比簡體容易。請你們別注意我的錯!我只是三年級的中文學生。

Hello hello.

My Chinese name is Shi Ke Xin - it was given to me by a friend because she thought "Ke Xin" sounded like my English name "Kelsey." I'm not Chinese, but I'm currently in my third year of studying Mandarin, and I hope that by joining this guild I might be able to get some reading and writing practice in.

mrgreen  

Escargot

berryscary1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45 pm
xd LOL, I joined this guild with the same intent but in all honesty this is just a place of talk and fun. I am sure that some one will be willing to help you out though. I myself am beginning to wonder just how many Chinese here know the Chinese language!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:59 pm
Welcome everyone! (:

[.Mihiko-chan.]

TinyChinaDoll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 am
Welcome ^___^.
My baby sister and I pm each other in simplified and pingying.
If you think it will help, you are welcome to PM us as well
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:26 pm
大家好! 我是彭诗允。我很高興可以認识你们!
My name is Miranda Pang and I'm Chinese/Viet/Canadian. I was born on March 11 1995 in Canada,QC,Montreal. I speak Cantonese/Mandarine/French and English =) My friend on Gaia is learning me how to write in viet but he got busy those days with his job and I don't know how to pronounce because you know he's in Vietnam so we only chat on MSN I can't hear his voice so I don't know what's the pronounciation but anyway...We'll learn Spanish at school on secondary 3 or 4 and I'm learning Japanese on Internet biggrin but it's so difficult to understand stare I'm nice and friendly so don't be afraid to talk to me biggrin  

Sze-Kei

berryscary1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:22 pm
I always wondered that if someone knew multiple languages, if they could understand a phrase in something like three languages.
Do you think you could? just wondering  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:42 am
Hello, am 24 and from Scotland. I don't see many older members on this guild but hope am not the only one haha. I don't speak Canto but trying to learn it atm. I don't know mandarin either, instead I speak Hakka =/ I wished I knew canto, it would be so much easier to communicate with others, nvm. Anyways just to say hi!  

mizm

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:11 am
Welcome all new members (:

Please stay active and join in with guild activities! (This usually consists of bashing male members in creative ways, but does also include other fun things. -cough-JOINTHECOMPETITION-cough-)

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games