Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Silence answered him. All the lights in the house were on, but it looked as though no one were around. Suddenly, a force slammed against Daniel and pinned him to the nearest wall. The hand not pinning him pat him up and down before finally releasing her.
"Sorry, I can't trust anyone that walks into the house, even you," Charlotte said. "That's how we first learned about the hit. Someone came disguised as you, but Father saw through it instantly."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image

Daniel tensed as he was patted down, fingers inching towards his dagger before he was released. Recognizing Charlotte, he breathed easier and stepped away from the wall. "Where's Mom? Is he safe?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

She nodded. "Yes, he's upstairs in his bedroom. I'm assuming Father has a plan?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:48 pm
User Image

The man shrugged. "More or less. He wants me to take the list and take out as many as I can before they can get to the house. Gave me a glove too. I don't know if this will actually help, though."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's better than nothing," Charlotte insisted while walking upstairs. She knocked in a specific pattern at the door, a code to prove that it really was her, then opened the door to the bedroom.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:40 pm
User Image

Once the door opened, Ellery wrapped his arms around his children. "Thank God you're safe!" he said, kissing both of their cheeks before moving back to the laptop on the small desk. "Charlotte, close the door before I brief your brother."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Charlotte closed the door as asked and locked it. She strode across the room and looked out the window, keeping an eye out for assassins. She could see her father fighting a katana-wielding man in the trees, but Fredrich didn't look to be in trouble. He was quickly gaining the upper hand in the fight.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:05 am
User Image

"So okay, here's the list I've deciphered so far. No honor among thieves, by the way," said Ellery, holding up a list he'd made so far. "i also put their distinguishing features. Now most of these you've met before in some way or another, but they're all dangerous. Be careful, okay?"
He nodded, kissing Ellery's cheek before moving towards his sister. "You're in charge of keeping Mom safe, right?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yes," she answered while crossing her arms. "Enough stalling. You've been briefed several times already." She looked out the window, watching Fredrich pull the katana out of the man's limp body. "I wonder Mr. West is. It's been about half an hour since Julian was here."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:16 am
User Image

Suddenly, the world stopped.
Daniel turned to Charlotte, shoving the list into her hands. "Change of plan. You're a better shot, so you're gonna take these guys out. Mom's safe so long as Dad's outside. If West isn't here yet, something's happened. I have to protect Julian." He moved over to Ellery, handing him a small, but durable gun. "You know how to use this, right?"
Ellery rolled his eyes. "Do you think your father would keep me this long without teaching me? Go. I can protect myself in here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

A hand shot out and grabbed Daniel's arm tightly. "You're not changing plans because of your boyfriend," Charlotte sneered. "Think about his family. They're immortal so they don't have much of a sense of urgency. I'm sure they're doing something stupid. Do you honestly think an assassin would go after him? Or even succeed with his parents nearby?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:28 am
User Image

"Julian isn't immortal, Charlotte, and everyone in the city knows we're together. If an assassin found out that information, think of what would happen. I can't risk him." He pulled his arm away. "I'll be back as soon as I know he's safe. Take the list, kill as many as you can. Besides, you really think Micah would let Nobutaka harm Mom?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"We're not immortal either, Daniel!" Charlotte argued. "Mom said so herself, there's no honor among those assassins. They'll use him as a shield against us and insist that anything that happened to him was an accident!"

A heavy slam came against the door followed by the patterned knock. Charlotte hesitated then opened the door, where Fredrich loomed in. He was sweaty and tired, but not harmed. "Why are you still here?" he growled to Daniel as he removed his coat and repositioned his guns.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

Ellery was about to come between the feuding siblings when his husband came in. "Fredrich," the designer breathed, concern on his face and in his voice. He rushed over, looking over the assassin quickly before gently smacking his arm. "Did you let Julian walk home alone?" he asked, then shook his hand and moved over to the side of the room. "Forget that. Look, we can't do this all alone."
He pressed on the floor and the wall simultaneously, a small door kicking itself open right next to the fireplace. "I can keep myself in the saferoom for the time being. Cam and Liam aren't here yet and we need reinforcements. Either we send one of the kids out, or I go on my own, I don't care, but I will not sit here and watch you all be killed."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

"Cameron told me about the bodyguard of sorts Julian received. I assumed it was tailing him. I wouldn't send Julian on his own if I wasn't confident he'd be protected," Fredrich said. He looked at Daniel, silently asking why this sudden family meeting was held before looking out the window. There was no movement, but he could feel it. Supernatural assassins.
With time pressing against them, Fredrich ran his fingers through his damp hair. "There's no time for this. All of the assassins are already close enough to strike this house at once. They're too spread out, too. If we send someone to hunt them it'll only waste time." He looked at Charlotte. "You'll be with me outside. Take care of snipers while I sweep the rest." He looked over his shoulder at Ellery. "Stay in there and take my computer with you. It'll show you where people are on the radar." He finally turned to Daniel. "Control your emotions before they completely swallow your thoughts. These assassins will be planning their strategies around that and they're sure to use Julian against you. Keep in mind that not all of those assassins are human. Be mindful of the shadows, and be careful of anyone you meet, even if it's Julian and his family. Hurry."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff