Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret just narrowed his eyes looking at Red he could sense when someone was up to no good and he didn't hide his expression he wanted her to know he was onto her little act even if he was unsure of what it was yet. But what ever it was and if it involved that ring he won't hold back after all he had no ties with these people he didn't know how to express his emotions much especially towards others and this was fine for him it just means if there are any losses he wouldn't have an emotional attachment to them.Denver took a seat looking at Garret still he had a big frown on his face all he wanted was to be his friend he didn't feel much like eating. He just looked down and sighed staring at an empty plate.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:17 am
( OOC: )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana followed behind the group into the kitchen where they began to partake in the food that the family had made for them. She grabbed some food and walked outside, she preferred eating alone than with a big group. It was still difficult for her to be with a large group for a long time after all. She sat on the deck of the manor, letting out a sigh, "I must've made myself look selfish by doing that..." she said to herself before she began to eat alone.

Hileinna sighed when Namia had helped herself to the fireplace, "You know, I can't help but feel like you're not taking the situation seriously." she said as she rested her hands on her blade which stood up. She looked towards the kitchen, "I believe that person...the one they caught...I can't help but feel she's up to something much more than just intruding...and she seemed to let herself get caught so easily after being able to outrun everyone for a certain amount of time." It was just a gut feeling, but Hileinna had thought that maybe the intruder they caught would cause much more trouble for the family.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:21 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

(I'm back everyone, still not feeling well but I'm trying so hard to keep up lol, thank you for keeping Liya around lol)

Liya was silent as Odayaka took her hand and took her to the dining room and sat down next to Oda.

She looked around for Xero and smiled and hugged Oda's arm. She didn't say much cuz she didn't really know what was going on.

Kalena remained outside. She came out of her trance to smell the food. She ended up holding her nose and lept onto a tree to then hop onto the very top of the building, then going back into her trance to contact the academy  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image

Ansignar

I was dropping down at a fast rate, with me yelling "s**t" all the way down. I then landed on my body. ow..that hurt. I brushed myself off and concentrated on Nagi's power. Wow, this place is big. I walked around until I saw a large group of people. I hid in the bushes. Oh, god damnit. I tried to make as little noise as possible, but brushed a branch that made a significant amount of noise. s**t. I whispered. I prayed they didn't hear me.

[OOc: Check the admin hall for proof I was invited in.]

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

In the distance right as the portal opened to drop a man inside the barrier, a thud echoed and reverberated around the manor as a very powerful demon bounced off the barrier.

Jaecen heard the noise first. He looked to Kurona. "Don't worry, it should hold but this is totally going to spoil dinner."
Jaecen stood up and called forth his keyblade, Hikari's Light. "Right... Kurona, you know the drill. Get everyone to the shelter and arm those capable of fighting. Fellas, it looks like you're going to be in for a training session quicker than expected."
Jaecen walked over to Denver and Nagi, placing a hand over their faces. He grit his teeth and sent them flying backwards from their chairs. "It'll hurt for a bit but you'll get used to it, if you live."
"Da, what's going on?" Nami asked, sheltering Ene.
Kurona flipped up one of the floor boards and tossed a wakizashi to Garret, Nagi, and Denver. "Demon. And a damn strong one, too."
Nami looked to Erin and he nodded back before running upstairs to grab his equipment and Nami's SV-98 sniper rifle. He came back down the stairs and tossed it to her. "Nami, Kuro will show you where the shelter is. Take Ene and Liya with you and guard them. Tsuyoi, stay by me." He created a replica of Hikari's Light and handed it to Tsuyoi. "We'll be fighting Double Entente until we can find someone else who can use this thing, too."
Erin's short sword was on his belt. He had holsters with kunai in them and a single-edged long sword on his back. He made the cross sign over his face. "May the Lord of Death guide us through these perils."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: It's not like just anyone can walk through the portal but that's how things go, I guess. It'll go well with my story arc: Downfall of Hikari.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:50 pm
User Image

Nagi

Urgh...the hell was that for? I said, when I felt something...familiar, but I couldn't put my mind on it, and then something evil. I mean, seriously evil. Oh...touche. I caught the strange weapon in my hands and began to follow Kurona.

User Image

Ansignar

I didn't feel it when I first dropped.
This presence...what in the hell?
My head ached as I walked into where the people where. Okay, I apologize for the intrusion, but can someone explain to me what in God's name I'm feeling right now? I asked.
Because if I've learned anything from my travels...that's a damn strong demon.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Hector the True

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret had summoned his keyblade shadow weaver and surrounded himself in a black silver aura channeling his magic as he located the demon and in a blink of an eye he was already outside readying to fight this creature.".... Hmph.Denver was surprised being flunged out of the chair but managed to grab the blade and his own sword Manitoba and got into his battle stance. He became serious again something stirred in him like a fire in his gut his magic was circling on it's own he was unaware of it. "Ah! That guy that was here he went outside without us he'll get himself killed!"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The demon struck the barrier again. This time, a crack began to form within the barrier.

Jaecen spat at Nagi and Denver. "Quit your complaining! This isn't something you can just easily defeat, like a heartless." He muttered to himself. "I don't even think I'll be able to banish a demon of this caliber...."
Kurona and Jaecen's eyes met and they both nodded. Kurona stood where she was and stood firmly, her hands in a meditative hand sign. She closed her eyes and stated chanting a mantra. "Aad Guray Nameh.... Aad Guray Nameh... Aad Guray Nameh... (Aad Gray Nameh-Sikh Mantra of Protection)"
Jaecen sighed. He never thought they'd have to resort to a Sikh Mantra. It probably wouldn't hold long. Jaecen looked to Tsuyoi. "Stay by me. Colorado, Nagi Yanagi. Stay near me and no further." Jaecen muttered to himself again. Knowing my luck, I'll have the class clowns in my group..."

Somewhere nearby, a portal opened and a boy and a girl exited it. The boy looked at the girl and chuckled. "Looks like the plan worked. Bad news is, it's gonna cost the protective barrier."
The girl folded her arms. "Baka... I did tell you that we should not have tried to kill the Kings of Hell. Especially not Beelzebub."
The boy waved an arm. "Relax, Ayami. We are both Dämonentöter, are we not?"
Ayami turned to face him. "No, Ixyam. I am not a-whatever that word was... I am Jinja Miko-sama. A Shrine Priestess!"
He shrugged. "Same concept. Let's go help them before they get the ax."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:19 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka's ears perked up when she heard a thud from outside, sensing somebody that was probably the cause of the noise. But then, she sensed something strong outside the barrier, and let go of Liya, "Okay Liya, make sure to help keep everyone safe all right?" she said, petting Liya's head before leaving her to Kurona and the others who will be taking shelter.
Red's mouth was full of food when it seemed that dinner time was already over. She gulped the food in her mouth and let out a sigh of relief, "Haha, all right! Fighting right after eating, this should be fun!" she said before hurrying outside to see the demon.
Tsuyoi let out a sigh when Red enthusiastically ran out first, then looked at Jaecen and nodded, "All right." she said before summoning her own keyblade to dual wield it with Jaecen's replica. She then looked at Wakai, "Wakai, you should assist Xero's group. That being Denver, Nagi, Lana, Red, and Little Oda."
Wakai nodded, "O-Okay, I'll try to help them as best as I can then." she said, wearing a confident expression.

Namia overheard the conversation in the kitchen, and looked at Hileinna, "Hm, it seems everyone's getting ready to fight the demon that is currently outside. I would join them, but I still need my bath..." She folded her arms, "But as soon as I finish my bath, I will join them...so for now, maybe you could help them out?" she said, tilting her head at Hileinna.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:43 pm
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana watched as a demon fell out of the sky and bounced off the barrier, her mouth was left agape as she was about to eat another spoonful of her food. But, she eventually got the spoonful of food into her mouth before standing up and putting the plate down on the deck of the house. She pulled the spoon out of her mouth and placed it on the plate, quickly turning her attention back to the demon. "Wow...so demons even appear here too huh?" this wasn't her first time seeing a demon, however, she didn't expect to see one here. She summoned her scythe to her, but was taken by surprise when Red and Garret had gone ahead towards the demon, "Wh-What the-! Hey, wait! It's best to go with the whole group, is it not!?" she said, but they were already far ahead to hear. She let out a sigh, feeling a bit worried for the two.

Hileinna leaned back on the couch with her eyes closed when Namia spoke. She stayed silent for a couple seconds before opening her eyes. She stood up, "Very well...please make your bath quick then." she said before walking out. She slowly made her way to the demon, as if giving Namia time to finish her bath.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:22 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret just stood his ground pointing his keyblade at the demon meeting it's gaze he too had some tricks up his sleeves he began to charge up a spell which made darkness surround him and shoot straight up towards the barrier. Creating a second one Garret's eyes turned pitch black due to him using his dark magic."Got to by them some time to get ready.... This thing is strong. But I am not so easily to be intimidated! All we got to do is keep it out long enough... And pray for a miracle."He managed to repeal it for quite awhile but the demon was just getting more infuriated and continued it's assault on both shields.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:03 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

A shriek rang out as the crack along the barrier grew. Jaecen walked calmly outside and looked up at the crack. "..." He muttered something inaudible under his breath before turning his head back towards the door, yelling. "Kuro, that's not going to work! We're dealing with one of the Seven Kings of Hell!"
Kurona stopped chanting and ran outside. "s**t... Right. Um, let me see...." She closed her eyes once more and held a hand out towards the barrier. "Flames of Emeth, I beseech thee."
It was an ancient magic, older than time. the ground shook around them and began fracturing. Two golems rose from the earth, as tall as the house. Jaecen shook his head and sighed. "Always right when I put down my guard..."
Aliya looked up at the sky to see the demon. She was excited. "Thassit! Thassit! Cam on, ya piece o' gobshite! Break the barrier so I can rip out yer throat!"
"Aliya! So not helping!" Jaecen shouted over the roar of the golems. "Here's the plan! Kuro's weak while she's piloting the golems, so we gotta defend her and the 'E' on the golems! If she or the 'E' are destroyed,we're toast!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:42 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

(I'm back everyone, still not feeling well but I'm trying so hard to keep up lol, thank you for keeping Liya around lol)

Liya nodded and ran out to face the demon, then golems appeared and she shrieked leaping on top of Jaecen's head holding onto the back of his head.

"That a big rock, daddy" Liya gulped and tried to calm herself down letting go of Jaecen and summoning her keyblade holding it in both hands. It was still heavy for her.

She heard the comontion of Kurona being weakened because she was driving the golems, so she looked up at the golems again. Golems, big rocks, it all scared her. The earth element made her natural magic nothing.

Kalena watched as Ansignar appeared and fell. She did warn him he'd appear near her on the roof, but it was possible he didn't realize everything.
"oh bloody hell...." Kalena grumbled saying in a British accent before returning to her normal voice.
She then saw the golems appear from the ground to protect the mansion. Then the demon.

She decided to stay in the background radiating a healing pulse to keep everyone's health up but if the wound was severe enough, it might not always work.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret looked over at Jaecen and dropped the barrier he made and pointed his keyblade at Kurona and her Golems and put up a shield around them. Once they were protected for abit Garret was wirking on another spell. Water had sprung up from nowhere and formed into round spheres he waited until the demon had broke a hole in the barrier and then unleashed his spell."Take this!"A great force of water shot out from the spheres and combined as it shot through the hole the demon had created blasting it back alittle ways.Denver stared at the fighting and his side started to hurt his magic was so out of control it took him over again as his eyes went pale green flames shot out from Denver surrounding him. The magically possed Denver drew his blades and ran out of the barrier and began bombarding the demon with giant fire balls that exploded on impact. The demon was not amused and began striking at the man. But in this state his magic was calling the shots and quickly dodged it's attacks he then created a fire shield around himself. "....."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:32 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

The barrier finally shattered and fell to the ground like snow. The black smoke from the demon conjoined at a point on the edge of where the barrier was. It faded away to reveal a winged man.

He smiled, seeing the futile attacks by the two boys. He flicked his wrist and sent them to the ground before approaching Jaecen slowly. "Hello, Child of Azrael."
Jaecen raised an eyebrow. "Confusion...?"
The demon frowned and struck Jaecen across the face, sending him flying. The golems charged him but were turned to a pile of pollution with a touch of Beelzebub's finger. "Semi-Humans... You always try the same things...."
Kurona fell to the ground as the golems were defeated. She held her head. s**t... Jaecen doesn't have a chance...
Aliya drew both of her swords and charged Beelzebub but was frozen in air with a wave of his hand. Beelzebub pulled her towards him and held her by the throat. Aliya gasped for air and fought weakly at his strong grip. A disapproved look crossed his face as he threw Aliya to the side like a play thing. "Relax...." He said calmly and menacingly. "I only came to find a certain person... And there they are."
Ixyam and Ayami appeared behind Beelzebub, Ixyam's hand out, barring Ayami's path. Beelzebub raised an eyebrow. "Someone and Nobody, one and the same.... It is inevitable that you'd have chosen now to die."
Ixyam became startled as he was pulled forward towards Beelzebub and caught by the throat. Ixyam was choking and gasping for air. Ayami fell to her knees and cried out. "Ixyam!"
"Ah... Ahah... Yaaaaaahh!!!" Ixyam felt as though he were being burned from the inside out. Beelzebub laughed darkly and stabbed him in the center of his chest. Ixyam's scream in pain echoed.
"Tsk, tsk. Oh, the pain... But you're a Nobody.... You don't feel pain." Beelzebub stabbed him again and Ixyam let out another cry of pain. He laid limp against the hilt of Beelzebub's elbow. The spell began to fizzle out to reveal that it wasn't Ixyam at all.
Jaecen did a double take. Kurona stammered. "It-it can't be...."
Jaecen's eyes began to water. He couldn't help himself. Erin finally came out the door only to be struck with awe and disbelief. "It can't be... But you..."

She looked up with what little strength she had left and smiled weakly. "My boy...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games