Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:20 pm
Elfgirl1
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
[[seriously! what's your problem, if you don't like it just ignore it >.> ]]

(well why can't you just keep it to yourselfs? Do you HAVE to braudcast it?)
She hurried into her class just seconds before the bell rang "that was way to close" she thought then sat in her seat and got ready for the lession that day
(( stare someone is single xd hahaha...if you realize how much you love someone you wouldn't care if you said it to everyone...its P.D.A. and if you dont know what that is...then you fail xp ))
[[ ^^ -nods- look, if it makes you sick, then quit this rp, but you can't demand people what to do alright?]]
((yup ^^ *hugs* biggrin ))

(im not single and im not making you im just asking you to keep it to yourselfs. If you want to braudcast it do it on the romance rps, ok?)
After class she heads toward lunch.

((It's one free world for anybody. At Dream Island Boarding School where the whole island is surrounded by seas. The only way to get over there is by plane. It's too far for anyone to travel by boat. There are normal students just like any other schools. But all students live there as if the school is their home. The best of all..no parents.Get to know other people. Be friends. Romance, violent(allow),not too much swearing. Have Fun :big ((your avatar is your character-no any special abilities))((use (( )) when you're not rp))
so glad someone read the rules and also that it says its fine here... so we do as we like))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:20 am
[[ ><;; there's two skye's now.... ]]  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:27 am
`G r e y d [ii] a m o n d
((but only one that I love biggrin 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:33 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
[[ xDD -huggles- so sweet heart ]]  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:34 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
Kuro hugs Skye and smiles. "I love you Skye." He smiles and sits with her on a bench outside facing the beach.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:41 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
Kuro hugs Skye and smiles. "I love you Skye." He smiles and sits with her on a bench outside facing the beach.
"I love you too" -she smiled then leaned on his shoulder wishing the moment would never end- [[xDD]]  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:44 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
"I love you too" -she smiled then leaned on his shoulder wishing the moment would never end- [[xDD]]
(( 3nodding heart )) Kuro smiles and wraps his arm around her holding her close. "I'm glad you're back."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:56 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
(( 3nodding heart )) Kuro smiles and wraps his arm around her holding her close. "I'm glad you're back."
-she curls up next to him- "I'm glad that i'm back too" -giggles- "so, what have you been doing while I was gone?"  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:05 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
-she curls up next to him- "I'm glad that i'm back too" -giggles- "so, what have you been doing while I was gone?"
"Not much...just missing you mostly and doing all my school work." Kuro smiles looking down at you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:07 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
"Not much...just missing you mostly and doing all my school work." Kuro smiles looking down at you.
-she smiled- "Have you ate lunch yet?"  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:22 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
"No not yet...what about you?" Kuro says smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:26 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
-she got up smiling and said- "Me neither! Lets get something to eat! My treat, seeing that you helped me with my luggage"  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:32 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
-she got up smiling and said- "Me neither! Lets get something to eat! My treat, seeing that you helped me with my luggage"
"Heh its alright i'll pay for it..." Kuro smiles and stands up next to you and holds your hand. "I dont mind."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:52 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
"Heh its alright i'll pay for it..." Kuro smiles and stands up next to you and holds your hand. "I dont mind."
-she held his hand and smiled then began walking- "So, where do you want to go? "  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:53 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
-she held his hand and smiled then began walking- "So, where do you want to go? "
Kuro smiles and begins walking. "Where ever you want heh."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces