Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
reiyoko's thread of sake and off-topicness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 741 742 743 744 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sake?
yesh!
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
nuuuu!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
give me my ramune and leave me alone
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
not thirsty, but a cookie would be nice!
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
a moose once bit my sister.....
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Tsuki No Tragedy

Melodious Loiterer

14,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:54 am
Favorite character:

Your mom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:49 am
yo momma to!  

Gihn_the_wolf

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:13 pm
I don't really like Lee. He looks lame, has a terrible fashion sense, and other things about him. I just cannot relate to someone like him.

I will add in that I LOVE Kakashi.

Also have you even paid ATTENTION to how awesome Evil Gaara is? I have NEVER found a creepier villain as far as I know, who also combines in the whole badass. Hell even Orochimaru-sama cannot compete with that. Lee is only good for comic relief and even the other charecters of Naruto do not care for him much with a few exceptions....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:37 pm
like many you make very pore judgments of Lee's caracter allow me to ilightin you a bit.

Lee looks cool,he only makes himselfe look lame becouse that is how Gai looks and Gai is Lee's role model so he tryes to make himselfe look,and act as much Like him as possable.becouse he looks up to him that much. and I understand why,Gai is an amizing man.who deserves respect. not to memtion he is the only person who wanted to train Lee becouse of Lee's disability.

Lee whares the Green track Suit becouse it is what Gai wares,also i it incerases one's strength and allows for maximum flexabilty(as Gai explanes) he wares it becouse he has so much confidence that he can act cool withought even thinking about failing.nothing can Shake Lees confidance.
also it is easy to tell that Lee was baised off of Bruce Lee the Greatest martalartest to ever live.and in the movie Bruce Lee wrote "the game of death" his point of the movie was that the ultamate fighter Should above all be flexable which is why in the movie Bruce Lee wore a Yellow track suit.which is why the Green track suit is so asoume. Rock Lee,is Naruto's Bruce Lee!

and this may desterb many people...but I find Lee very cute...to the point that wer he my age(although he is only 2 years younger) Iwould do nasty things to him twisted

also you need to see the episode whare you learn about Lee's past and see how he worked harder then anyone peroid! it made me cry.
so Lee is my favorate character mainly for one reason,even if all this stuff wasent true this would be eneugh..I know it isint possable to break Lee's sprit.
and so you see Lee deserves respect and admiration weather or not one likes him. which is why he is my favorate character ever! what your borne with dossent matter,you only deserve what you earn! through Blood,sweat,and tears!
and I hounastly look down on people why cannot understand why Lee is great!  

Gihn_the_wolf

Corbenik the Rebirth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:52 pm
...*posts video to avoid getting sucked into Rock Lee conversation*
Tenchi and his Beloved Monster  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:54 pm
Corbenik the Rebirth

you are Never any help Pearcon.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Corbenik the Rebirth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:14 pm
That's not true. I just don't like getting sucked into things I don't feel I'm a part of.

Besides, you covered the factors of Rock Lee just fine. Doesn't leave much for me to say.
Except that I didn't know you liked Rock Lee that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:19 pm
well then stop being a distraction. plese.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:26 pm
Look I've watched all 191 episodes of Naruto. I know all about Lee's charecter. The problem is that he's too naive for one. He's too stupid to realize that those around him think of him as a fool and other stuff. That does not mean that I don't enjoy watching him...or that I hate him...he's just a far cry from one of my favorites such as Anko.

As I said I can't relate to him and he's not cute, which brings me too far away from the likes of him. Not to mention he still has his innocense, unlike myself. Besides Lee is just too damned HAPPY/Peppy. That's not the kind of charecter I enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:29 pm
Okay, NOW I'm involved.
Lee isn't naive. He knows the regard everyone holds him in.
That's why he does what he does. To prove them all wrong.
Problem is he always gets dealt a bad hand.  

Corbenik the Rebirth

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:01 pm
Dude! He thinks he's cool for acting like Gai and thinks Gai is cool...even though everyone else thinks of him as a fool for doing that!! Hell if he wanted to be more cool he would be more laid back...try to be the mysterious quiet guy like Sasuke or even Shino. No one talks crap about those two....

Besides Lee is even WORSE then Naruto when thinking of the world as a more happy and friendly place. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:13 pm
what the hell are you talking about?

Lee looks up to Gai becouse he helped Lee become as strong as he is and helped him get past his fears,and dobuts. so of corse he thinks Gai is asoume! becouse Gai prety much saived his life.

and Lee is not a happy go lucky guy he is angry at himself the entire series becouse he is always woried that he can never be as strong as geinus's like Sasuke and Neji.

and I dont know what your talking about. Shure shino is cool, but Sasuke is a pice of s**t.

Lee is not happy,but like not even the worst of times could shater his will to suceed.thats why he seems happy,becouse he is simply confadent. he beleaves in himself thrue and thrue.even if he has dobuts.he know thare is nothing that cannot be done by hard work!

he knowe some people dont like him,but he also knows how Asoume he realy is so it dosent bother him. he will still strike his hero pose and say bring on the world.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Rei Hino-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:43 pm
ninja sweatdrop >
what a cute vid! whee reiyoko had to get teh lyrics!
My Beloved Monster and Me
We go everywhere together.
Wearing a raincoat that has four sleeves
Gets us through all kinds of weather.

She will always be the only thing.
That comes between me and the awful sting.
That comes from living in a world that's so damn ... mean

My Beloved Monster is tough!
If she wants she will disrobe you.
But if you lay her down for a kiss,
Her little heart it could explode.

Hhe will always be the only thing.
That comes between me and the awful sting.
That comes from living in a world that's so damn... mean

La La La La La La La La

it ish like ryoko! (and some other people wink )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:51 pm
Glad you liked it, Hino-chan. mrgreen

Responding to Ayanami's comment, Gihn's right. As an academy student in his younger years, Lee was always trying to beat Neji. But every time he was thrown down. This caused him to begin to lose hope.
The in comes Gai, who teaches him that he can still be great without the skills Neji has. As said in a later episode, "Rock Lee is a genious of hard work". And maybe I've missed something, but Lee can never be compared to Naruto. Naruto is an obnoxious, self-important attention freak. Lee fights for what he believes in because he can.

For someone who knows all about Lee's character, you sure don't seem to know very much.  

Corbenik the Rebirth

Tsuki No Tragedy

Melodious Loiterer

14,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:27 pm
Corbenik the Rebirth

Aww, I liked that one a lot.  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 741 742 743 744 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games