Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:37 pm
bb3000ae
((Korioki please you are going to scare the new girl already *rolls eyes*))

Kiyoshi sensed someone had walked into the academy. He made a few seals and a clone of him appeared in the room with a smile. "Hello, I am Kiyoshi Hyuga...I guess i'm the teacher here since no one else does it." He laughed since they never did reappoint a new teacher.

Meanwhile the real Kiyoshi turned to Ryo. "Sure, what it is about, and who is asking?" He said in not his normal happy tone, he had a bad feeling about this new guy. But didn't know why, he then walked over to the man. "Let me introduce myself, I am Kiyoshi Hyuga." He said not wanting to be rude.

((In my day, we trained ourselves as
academy students.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:24 pm
((Yeah, but now you need to be trainned, until about Chunin))

Kiyoshi walked over to the girl and sat down next to her. "So Masumi tell me about yourself. Mostly elements, strengths and stuff you are good at." He said with a smile.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:14 pm
"Oh...Well my elements are Water and Earth. I know this is a Lightning village, but I want to learn medical jutsu, and this is the best place. I am very skilled at the Bow and Arrow, also I have good Ninjutsu skilles, low Taijutsu, and moderate Genjutsu." She told him seeming to be able to open up more to him by the second.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:30 am
"Oh I see, i'm pretty good with weapons. Havn't tried the bow as much. But hmm I don't know any water. but I can teach you earth if you want." Kiyoshi told her, since yeah he didn't know any water jutsu.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 am
((aaaa Sorry for taking so long))

"I am Ryo, And i am looking for something... And i think that you do know something about it ..." Ryo says still smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:45 am
((only 24 hours XD))

Kiyoshi raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "And what might that be?" He asked curiously.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:53 am
((Yeah xDD, But hey i can't help it >.<))

"... What do you know about Earth and Darkness swords ?" Ryo asks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:57 am
"That depends, what do you want them for?" Kiyoshi asked back, slightly moving his hand near his sword incase this turned ugly.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:59 am
"I am sorry but your sword won't work on me." Ric said amused about how Kiyoshi reacted.
"I am here in name of Ric, I am not looking for troubles... Though i don't think that he will mind if someone pulls sword before i do." Ryo says smiling the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:03 am
Kiyoshi smiled a little. "My sword is not ordinary, but I will have to show you another time." He said relaxing, hearing he from Ric. "So you are looking for the Sacred Swords of Darkness and Earth, is that it?"  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:05 am
"Yes.. Ric desires Darkness so that he can protect it from those who would use it wrongly..." Ryo said not telling the whole truth.
"And Ric is eaqual to any master of earth jutsus, So it shouldn't be so weird for him to want earth sword.." Ryo says then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:12 am
Kiyoshi pulled out his sword and held it out to the side to show Ryo. "See this, This is Yawakata-Te. The Sacred Sword of Light, it deals with emotion and desires." He then turned the blade to reflect Ryo face. "It shows me what you really want with the Sword of Darkness."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:14 am
"Ah well then you should sheet it before you see something which would make it wery hard to leave with out your head." Ryo says.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:21 am
Kiyoshi smiled and sheethed his sword. "Personaly I don't care what your plans are with it. The sword finds you worthy so that is all that matters. The sword chooses it's master." He then flipped open his scroll pocket and pulled out a scroll. He then began to read.

"If the sword of Masamune is what you seek.
Go to the village of the shadow of earth.
Find the monument to Suijin.
The sword will lie beneath the gate of water.
Be warned, the followers of Suijin guard the path.

If the sword of Juuchi Fuyu is what you seek.
Go to the village of the shadow of sound.
Find the monument to the great battle
The sword will lie in the thoughts of the forgotten one
Be warned, disturbing his rest will cause the wrath of the gods."

With the final word he rolled the scroll back up and put it away.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:32 am
Ryo's chakra flow becomes intensive as Kiyoshi read the scroll. When he finally stoped Ryo's eyes wore in fire.
"MY well i am sure we will see again young man."Ryo says and performes hand seals.
*pof*
Huge iron dragon appears filling the whole room. Ryo sit's on the dragon's forehead.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
!Show me what it means to be in haste...! Ryo says with dragon language.
Then in blink of an eye, Dragon and Ryo are gone... and so is the roof...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games