Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young T PHX 602

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:21 am
Yo I'm Tina, im 13 going to 8th grade. I love sports such as football, basketball, voleyball, soccer, and track and field. I love to go on myspace and gaia.
and if theres anything else you would like to know just pm me  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:07 am
Name in the Game:Financier
Hobbies:art,photograph,Gaia,Movies....
Sports:Swimming
Favourite Movie:LOTR
Favourite Non-OnlineGame: (Kingdom hearts I & II)
(Final Fantasy All)  

Financier

socomreeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:38 pm
hi im socom reeper or camron in the real world and i need some gold cuz as u can see i have nothing but when im done buying stuff ill donate alot to the guild : )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:22 pm
Hey I am Sasuke_uchiwa I will most likely be changing my name to something else not sure yet I go by Devin in the real world I am 18 going on 19 I am looking for a job that pays well but I don't have a car yet so its a little hard to find one I like anime and drawling even tho I am not that good at it I like music any where from classic rock to death metal and some others don't really care for rap I have a tattoo and I live in Georgia  

Charge Tha Niqqa

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Nawat Cooper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:27 pm
I shall say this in the most simplistic more than 3 words way I can think of...

I am who I is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:38 pm
Hey, I'm known as Chicka, and yes, I am in a marching band. I play the trumpet and love it. I got here by finding a banner in someone's sig and if I win, I would finish my dream AVI, then remodel my house how i want it then continue giving gifts in secret like I have been.  

chickinamarchingband

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 pm
i'm seer but you can call me swii if you'd like. 3nodding
Most say I'm nice, weird and smart and childlike at times. lol.
I"m 15 years old and I like chocolate. I found this place through my sister and I was born in Nepal and currently reside in The lone star state aka TEXas. I love playing DDR, and I plan to travel the world someday, but for now, sit at home and do as much as I can and sleep of course lots of that. mrgreen If I am lucky and win, I would be able to finally get my ancient katana and C. Norsif scarf and well I'd be very happy and I'd probably get the rest of the items that I need for my dream avi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:55 pm
Don't you wanna go down...

Hello!

Obviously, my screen name is XProject_MayhemX but I'd rather go by Mana. (Yes, it's short for something. I'll give you 5g if you guess it correctly.) I'm 16 years old, and happily taken by a young man named Frost (Not his real name...) Not a gaia boyfriend, but a REAL one. Amazing, right? The whole reason I joined this guild is for him. He's been questing, and questing, and vending his poor little but off without much success.

If I win this one day, I'll finally pay him back for all the gold he lent me. And items. And art. And general luff. ^.^ This one's for you, Frost. Love you, scuttles.

...Like some junky cosmonaut?

Frog Squash

Tipsy Grabber

Kuo_Shinigami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:58 pm
Hello =) I'm Kuo. I like to do avatar art. If you wanna' know more, check my sig or message me <3~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:12 pm
name: austin
height: 5"11'
what i wanna do with the money: i wanna get the elegant veil and give the rest to my freinds that need it more then me :]
lol i dont know what else to right wait i got one
weight: 158 pounds lol
hobbies: drawing, snowboarding, skateboarding, computer graphic designs  

Captain Austin

Tyler Marshall

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Hi, I am Tyler. My friend told me about this site and this guild. I think it is pretty cool to have stuff like this. I am 15. I live in PA, USA! I want to get a lot of different things on gaia. I want a momo, g-blade, and a gwee. Those are just my top stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:12 pm
Heys I'm Azn_vixen (real my is Judy...), I'm 13 and I live in Australia.  

azn_vixen

Karvasa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:39 pm
((I forgot to do this earlier )) My name is grimmnjow jaggerjack 14 and live in GA I plan on investing into monthly collectables and donating to the poor  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:48 pm
im bluechill my freinds call me lemon
if i win im gonna use it to help me buy my dream avi wich is in my sig
it costs over half a mil

check out mt profile its really random

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

bluechill

Karvasa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 pm
bluechill
im bluechill my freinds call me lemon
if i win im gonna use it to help me buy my dream avi wich is in my sig
it costs over half a mil

check out mt profile its really random

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
if i win I would donate to your dream AVI  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games