Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:30 am
Longbow UK
Onoj
Longbow UK
What's wrong with the English language? gonk ...and remember, a lot of words in the English language are/derived from French. xp

Blasphemy! The English Language is original and was invented by The United States of America because we are the best country in the world. If you say any different we shall...kill you. I have alot of harsh feelings about America dn the way we view ourselves if you hadn't guessed.

xd ...Don't even get me started on my feelings towards the USA. I bloody hate the country! (No offense) sweatdrop

None taken because I do as well. The only thing I don't like is when people start hating the American People and not just the Country. Like me some people hate me because I am American. It isn't my fault the country I was born in made horrible mistakes so don't be mad at me when I feel the same way as everyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:39 am
Of course I don't hate the American people... I just hate the American attitude towards the world, and their foreign policy. Their history is also rather discraceful... and what I find amusing is the way some Americans actually brag about events that they should be ashamed of. neutral  

Khorkalba

Hironaur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:21 am
Zamster
Okay this is Zurgiea's friend, because she can't come on so she asked me to let everyone know.

She can't go on Gaia because her mom doesn't like forums *nodnod* so she won't be on until she gets home, sometime the 31st or beginning of January because she can hide it easier at home.

Oh, and she changed her username, Zurgiea is now Zamster.

3nodding

Marshmellows taste good.

crying Hello Zurgiea/Zamster's friend. Aww, that's sad though. I'll miss Zurgi!

Akiyo: Your like didn't work for me, it told me if I tried to open pictures directly it'd kick my butt.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:22 am
Zamster? I prefered Zurgiea!

Im so sick right now. sad  

Thaxul

Hironaur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:25 am
thaxul
Zamster? I prefered Zurgiea!

Im so sick right now. sad

sad Awww, Thaxul is sick? *gives you hot soup and RotK EE on a bigscreen* That would absolutely suck to be sick on Christmas! And I was really sick on my birthday so I know how that feels.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:27 am
heh, thanks. I would love to do that just now, but I can't..meh....  

Thaxul

Elainya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:41 am
Why don't moms like Gaia? That makes no sense to me at all....it's for the most part perfectly kid friendly, unless you venture into life issues or chatterbox.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:55 am
Damnit! I have tow more presents to get, but Gaia died last night whilst in persuit of Vanessa. So, I sang to someone, and got a sushi error right afterwards. I assumed I got them. So, I'm on #5 I go to sing to Vanessa, and no present >,< And I've already sung to the other one I needed too. So I get one extra. >,<  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:54 am
I just finished my dinner now, and it is a tradition in my family that we are alowed to open one present on christmas eve, and I got LOTR:TTA! Nobady got ROTK: EE, and by the feel of the rest of my presents, I didnt either! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:58 am
thaxul
I just finished my dinner now, and it is a tradition in my family that we are alowed to open one present on christmas eve, and I got LOTR:TTA! Nobady got ROTK: EE, and by the feel of the rest of my presents, I didnt either! crying

Aww I'm sorry sad I don't know if I did or not.

Usually, mu whole family opens presents of Christmas Eve, but this year that's not happening because of my mom. She's funny. ^,^  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:01 am
heh, we would have opened them all, but my sister didnt want to. it was so tempting...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:07 am
thaxul
heh, we would have opened them all, but my sister didnt want to. it was so tempting...

So, I don't know too much about Ireland, do you have Santa Clause...or however you spell i...or something else? In Germany it's really wierd, and that's how I celebrate. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to run downstairs at 6 to tear into the presents, because I've never done that.  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:35 am
yeah, we have Santa Clause, but Im the youungest in my house, so there is no santa here. I never got to run down at 65 and open them, we usually had to wait for my mm and dad to wsake up before we went down to open them.

lol, my dad used to always go into the living room, "checking" if Santa was there, but he just turned on the Tree lights.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:46 am
"Santa Clause" always sounds so weird... we always used to call him Father Christmas.

Nowadays I just go downstairs to the tree and open my presents at whatever time I wake up. (usually about 6am)
And my parents always label the presents with either a C or a B, because we save a lot of them to open on Boxing day.  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:00 pm
Did anyone else get a present from Falathrim? I want to make sure he sent it to the right person if that is his gift for the gift exchange. Lol  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games