Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:58 am

xD Yeah, the Dream Avi thing was done by a friend to look like meh in rl xD appart from the threatening fork xD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:01 am

Taerl
xD Yeah, the Dream Avi thing was done by a friend to look like meh in rl xD appart from the threatening fork xD
lol!!! xd hey thats a cool fork! thik of the hot dogs yuh can roast with it... damn i mentioned food... sweatdrop

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:02 am

hmm... hotdogs xD Yeha and my friend got the eyes wrong, they didn't have brown in those eyes >.< so they picked the next best thing...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:05 am

Taerl
hmm... hotdogs xD Yeha and my friend got the eyes wrong, they didn't have brown in those eyes >.< so they picked the next best thing...
they didnt? why nto make ur own at tektek.org? thats wer ei make mine and how i got to look so damn schnazzy whee
(schnazzy= a word my half bro said once that made me spit my soda when i was eatin pizza and buffilo wings with BBQ sauce)

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:08 am

they DID use tektek.org but for some reason they didn't like the eyes they did brown in confused oh well, it still looks groovy

aww man, I asked this girl to draw my avi in a halloween costume with batwings and this is how it came out as : http://www.deviantart.com/view/24288883/
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:11 am

Taerl
they DID use tektek.org but for some reason they didn't like the eyes they did brown in confused oh well, it still looks groovy

aww man, I asked this girl to draw my avi in a halloween costume with batwings and this is how it came out as : http://www.deviantart.com/view/24288883/
LOL!!! i can draw 50x better then dat xD (but i swore of drawin) yuh shoulda asked emily-kuu she hasnt been online in a wail and im getin worried somethin happend to her agien sad

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:12 am

it's still groovy ^.^
Emily-kuu?
*has a blank face*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:16 am

Taerl
it's still groovy ^.^
Emily-kuu?
*has a blank face*
yes emily-kuu (heart go boom and chibibatwings in divine art i think...) shes the only plotanic friend iv ever had that i speak to whenevr i get the chance wich is weird ^-^;;

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:16 am

awww blaugh *starts singing "Summer Lovin'" randomly*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:18 am

Taerl
awww blaugh *starts singing "Summer Lovin'" randomly*
*blank face* summer love? what? yuh and yur weird music xD

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:21 am

xD it's from the movie 'Grease' and was randomly playing on the TV this morning and now it's stuck in my head >.< stressed
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:24 am

Taerl
xD it's from the movie 'Grease' and was randomly playing on the TV this morning and now it's stuck in my head >.< stressed
never seen grease and wered yuh hear it? listen to some reaal music ^^ my rockin' mood is gone soo im sing thiis *sings Until The End of Time* cool

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:25 am

*sings 'The Upsidedown Muffin'* our only Mortal Paradise song xd
I heard the 'Summer Lovin'' song while I was randomly flicking channels >.<
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:28 am

Taerl
*sings 'The Upsidedown Muffin'* our only Mortal Paradise song xd
I heard the 'Summer Lovin'' song while I was randomly flicking channels >.<
*sings ballad of the dead soulja* yes i know my musics old ^^;;

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:30 am

heh, ooh, it's on!! er... *sings 'Good Riddence'* I'm a big Green Day fan ^.^''
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games