Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10410 10411 10412 10413 10414 10415 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Bain Chartreuse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:58 pm

You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:59 pm

yey 4 sick

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Quote:
You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
If it makes you feel any better I have a sun allergy so I was kinda turned away by the sun too. The dark I am okay with though. Oh and overcast, Fall and Winter rock because they have way better overcast. Actually I can go out in the sun, it is just if I am out for more than a couple of hours a day I get a bunch of boils and infections that spread all over. Really it isn't much of a hindrance, actually I am cool with the light. I'll be quiet.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:05 pm

Owwin
Quote:
If it makes you feel any better I have a sun allergy so I was kinda turned away by the sun too. The dark I am okay with though. Oh and overcast, Fall and Winter rock because they have way better overcast. Actually I can go out in the sun, it is just if I am out for more than a couple of hours a day I get a bunch of boils and infections that spread all over. Really it isn't much of a hindrance, actually I am cool with the light. I'll be quiet.

Hey Owwin, I look good in a suit of armor, yes?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Has anyone done the Trees visions quest in zOMG?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:14 pm

Quote:
Has anyone done the Trees visions quest in zOMG?
Here. Lighthouse northwest of Gold beach, Windmill northeast of Bass'ken lake, Aqueduct at the Aqueducts.

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:15 pm

and im too weak to go to every one of those places...AH ********.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Quote:
I love it, the sword is pretty standard, and unexpected from you (was thinking hammer), but the shield with the T is really kickin, and the gem on the armor makes me think it is enchanted or something. I love the hue you choose. I actually kinda want to use that color for the body armor of a character in my story. maybe at a different saturation.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:24 pm

TtheHero
Well gents, I'm ready to slay sum dragons!

User Image

Note how the feather part on the helm resembles the ahoge.

It would have looked better if the armor either was a normal armor color...or a darker green.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:25 pm

Owwin
Quote:
I love it, the sword is pretty standard, and unexpected from you (was thinking hammer), but the shield with the T is really kickin, and the gem on the armor makes me think it is enchanted or something. I love the hue you choose. I actually kinda want to use that color for the body armor of a character in my story. maybe at a different saturation.

Cool, thanks!

Also were you around to see Wilting Rose the, character for letter W?

User Image

I'm glad I'm finally done with the ABC book, so now can move on to my other projects.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Quote:
Cool, thanks!

I'm glad I'm finally done with the ABC book, so now can move on to my other projects.
I saw Rosy. I remember you saying you got the idea from Mandaroga, Mandrake, and the Alura Une. You did really well with emulating that, but I think you could do something more original for some of your other enemies. I do like the design though.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Owwin
Quote:
Cool, thanks!

I saw Rosy. I remember you saying you got the idea from Mandaroga, Mandrake, and the Alura Une. You did really well with emulating that, but I think you could do something more original for some of your other enemies. I do like the design though.

I also decided not t make her an enemy.

I said somewhere n the story that the Organization once dealed in a monster fusion experiment program.

I'll say the poor girl was a victim of it.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:56 pm

TtheHero
Owwin
Quote:
Cool, thanks!

I said somewhere n the story that the Organization once dealed in a monster fusion experiment program.

Then why does she look happy?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:04 pm

i was gonna say something but then I forgot

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Regulust
TtheHero
Owwin
Quote:
Cool, thanks!

Then why does she look happy?

SHe's learned to cope with her plant-based lifestyle... and she already enjoys the wonder of nature to begin with.

but even so, she longs for the day to return to normal.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10410 10411 10412 10413 10414 10415 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games