Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10411 10412 10413 10414 10415 10416 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:11 pm

******** YOU GOOGLE, ******** YOU YOUTUBE D<
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Heroes from the realm of light, I will not allow it to end this way-not yet. If light and darkness are eternal, surely we nothings are the same! Eternal!

Bain Chartreuse

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Bain Chartreuse
Heroes from the realm of light, I will not allow it to end this way-not yet. If light and darkness are eternal, surely we nothings are the same! Eternal!

so your father left your mother when you were 3 and now your using that as a excuse to blow up the world eh, well hate to tell you that your the reason daddy hit mommy...

just joking... but seriously...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Cattra Nightblade
Bain Chartreuse

so your father left your mother when you were 3 and now your using that as a excuse to blow up the world eh, well hate to tell you that your the reason daddy hit mommy...

That's my exact life story and my exact intentions. How did you know? =O

Bain Chartreuse

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Bain Chartreuse
Cattra Nightblade
Bain Chartreuse

That's my exact life story and my exact intentions. How did you know? =O

(☞゚_゚)☞ I read the internet a lot
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:52 pm

Quote:
Quote:

but.... all i wanted.... was to be.... whole. xp

teh_n00b_huntr

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:55 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Quote:
Quote:

NO... no you dont...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NO... no you dont...
Oh........ ok then. mrgreen

teh_n00b_huntr

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:57 pm

PAU!

(Notice sword hilt)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:57 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NO... no you dont...

good
(☞゚_゚)☞ your da man

Cattra Nightblade

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:58 pm

t('.'t)

Kirbeh is teh flippen you off
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Tonberry Crunch
PAU!

(Notice sword hilt)

(☞゚_゚)☞ how u doin?

Cattra Nightblade

Bain Chartreuse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:59 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NO... no you dont...

Students do take after their teachers. Only a fool would be your apprentice. After all, none of this would have happened without you. YOU are the source of all Heartless. It was your research that inspired me to go further than you ever dared.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:00 pm

What's with the pointing?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Quote:
Quote:
PAU!

(Notice sword hilt)

(☞゚_゚)☞ how u doin?

{O,o}
l)___l)
--"-"--
NO WAI!
HOW YOU DO THAT?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10411 10412 10413 10414 10415 10416 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games