Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 am
crying I might not be posting much today...I'm way too depressed to...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 am
*hugz*
What's up?  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 am
Nothing. The people I live with just hate me as usual... emo  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 am
Don't worry, Ukyo. I love you! *glomps*  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 am
ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF AND NEVER GIVE UP! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 am
I just sent an incredibly long message to Dad on Facebook basically finishing with 'I don't care if you all hate me, get my damn brother out of my apartment'.
That a*****e barges into my room without knocking and yells at me like I was waking him up, but he knew the loud music was coming from another apartment completely. WHY do they do this to me?! And I won't even get started on the fact that he never knocks before he comes into my room.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 am
Idiot Brother huh ?Older or younger?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 am
Obviously older. If he were younger I wouldn't have any problems. I would be the one beating him up...And what makes this even worse is that I spent over an hour typing that long message to Dad, and I'm willing to bet he won't completely read it. All my life's frustrations were put in that message and as usual it will be overlooked and they'll single me out as the retarded one AGAIN!  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 am
They may surprise you and agree with you. *trying to be optimistic, but really has no idea how likely that is*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 am
BRAIN FART, DAMMIT I CANT THINK OF A SOLUTION ! gonk  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:21 am
Fanatic, this is what happened the last time my bro and I had a falling out:
Parents: "It's obvious he's in the wrong, he's by far the weirdest person in our family. Ukyo, why don't you just tolerate him like you have all your life? This is all obviously your fault since you're the one rocking the boat. How dare you upset Prince-I mean your brother?"

And that happens EVERY SINGLE TIME! When are they going to learn that blaming me is not helping, but dealing with my brother-the PROBLEM-is?

Edit: I seriously doubt there even IS a solution. I have been dealing with this for 24 years now and I doubt it's going to change any time soon...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 am
*throwing out ideas*
MAybe you could try and find another apartment so you could move out and there wouldn't as much conflict between you two?
And distance yourself from your family.

I don't know that's all I can think of.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 am
UkyoKuonji2004
Fanatic, this is what happened the last time my bro and I had a falling out:
Parents: "It's obvious he's in the wrong, he's by far the weirdest person in our family. Ukyo, why don't you just tolerate him like you have all your life? This is all obviously your fault since you're the one rocking the boat. How dare you upset Prince-I mean your brother?"

And that happens EVERY SINGLE TIME! When are they going to learn that blaming me is not helping, but dealing with my brother-the PROBLEM-is?

Edit: I seriously doubt there even IS a solution. I have been dealing with this for 24 years now and I doubt it's going to change any time soon...
Why dont you move out?

You go to a university or college right now?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 am
This message is my last resort. If nothing is done after this message, I will have no other choice but to take matters into my own hands. This is the message I gave Dad on Facebook, since I don't want to type all that over again here. I whited it just in case people don't want to read it --->Dad, I'm going to try and make this as short as I can, but I doubt it will. Lets' start with the problem, Brad.
You remember when he had trouble with neighbors last year over their loud music? Well the problem's back again, and out of nowhere he started rampaging around the apartment, disturbing the people next door(who weren't responcible for the noise I might add), disturbing me(and acting like I'm the one who was making the racket. He knows I wears headphones), then going back around the apartment on a tear again. He called the substitute landlady(I think/hope anyway) and grumbled to her, then went into me again. I asked him how he got to sleep when he was living in Residence at MUN and he mouthed off at me. The music could be drowned out by his fan, and anyone who needs sleep, would be able to there. He's probably out on the sofa again now. He mouthed off to me one time too many Dad. You know I must have a lot of patience if I can put up with...that...for this long non-stop. Every other day I'm an idiot. I can't move in here without him telling me I'm stupid. I can't open my mouth to him. Once I start school he's going to make me feel that inferior and insecure with the program that I might have to contemplate quitting the course since obviously Brad's infinitely smarter than me in every field and it's a waste of my time. He's always tearing me down. So I'm seriously thinking about giving him one month to get out of my apartment. But I think he believes that we both own the apartment and has equal right to kick me out or something. He wasn't even there when I signed the lease. You were, not him.
I don't care if you let Mom read this...actually I would like Mom to read this. This is probably the only way I can be completely heard out without interruptions, so this is probably the most complete gripe I have ever made against him. Dad, you KNOW what I'm going through! I have to walk on eggshells and sleep in a bed of nails around him so he can be happy! You know I would eventually snap under pressure. So I would like him out of here in a month. I don't care if he's on the street; at the rate he's going he's probably going to end up that way anyway since no job is perfect enough and no apartment ideal for him. Maybe he'll grow up if he had a taste of that. He makes me feel alienated within my own damn family because everyone always groups us together; you included. Just because he's weird I have to be too. No, I probably am. No normal person could stand this kind of torture as long as I have and still manage to smile amidst it all...I don't even want to send this message to you; Brad alienates you and you alienate me. I feel like I will never be treated as a 24 year old woman just because Brad refuses to act like a 27 year old man. How do you think it feels to be in my position Dad? I would sooner tell all this to my close friends, but I know they can't do anything to help me. Only you and Mom really can. I just pray this pulls us closer instead of shoving us away. If I speak to Mom on the phone about all this she turns a deaf ear to me. So far Dad, you're the only one who semi-listens, and Mom only listens when I'm as distressed as I am now. The last time that was, was more than a year ago. And even then I got no help.
<---
And I don't have to go anywhere. I like this apartment. He's the one with problems. Why should I leave?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 am
Because it's obviously causing you serious problems. If you can't get him to leave, so this can stop, you might have to move to get out of that situation. Especially if it's interfering with your school.
And, out of curiosity, what do you mean by taking things into your own hands?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games