Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10423 10424 10425 10426 10427 10428 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:48 pm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:50 pm

Quote:
Thats actually pretty close to what I mean. I dont have one, but I was thinking abot investing in one to enhance my drawings. Using pencil and scanning does someting to them and it think it may be easier to just draw them on the comp then proceed with the darkening tools and such.
Oh wait nevermind you mean a digital drawing tablet dealie. Of course those work with GIMP don't they work through mouse technology? I know my friend has one that works like a mouse and can even be used as a mouse. I could swear I have seen somebody using one with GIMP. I thought you were talking software. You do mean a tablet right?

EDIT: Get one. I want a tablet so bad.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 pm

12 people?!

confused
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Maybe its him in mid-transformation? Still, that is some kind of creepy... Taking the Alien idea a liiiitle too far.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Owwin
Quote:
Thats actually pretty close to what I mean. I dont have one, but I was thinking abot investing in one to enhance my drawings. Using pencil and scanning does someting to them and it think it may be easier to just draw them on the comp then proceed with the darkening tools and such.
Oh wait nevermind you mean a digital drawing tablet dealie. Of course those work with GIMP don't they work through mouse technology? I know my friend has one that works like a mouse and can even be used as a mouse. I could swear I have seen somebody using one with GIMP. I thought you were talking software. You do mean a tablet right?

I guess so. I have a habit of mixing words xp
Sorry If I confused you.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:09 pm

So I try to get on the computer last night, and find that Dad's on it trying to figure out what the weird error messages are that show up whenever someone logs off. Somewhere in there he logs on and gets eight or so virus detection messages without starting anything else up, and decides to run a scan and clean off the computer. So much for doing anything on the computer last night.

In other news, virus scans take forever. Whenever I need to run one in the future, I'm starting it when I'm going to bed or will be gone for a couple of hours.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Owwin
Quote:

The one's for Vista are REALLY cheap
I haven't even seen any Mac compatible...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Aww..Cute :3

It's a Lucas Scarf heart

Yumekisses

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:18 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
Owwin
Quote:

NO MAC? Aww, crap... I heard theyre at least $70.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:19 pm

Anges_Bird
Aww..Cute :3

It's a Lucas Scarf heart

Aw...
Expensive though...

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:20 pm

J of The Wind
I_love_Inuyasha1
Owwin
Quote:

I didn't SAY that per say. I haven't looked very hard yet. There's still a chance.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
J of The Wind
I_love_Inuyasha1
Owwin
Quote:

I didn't SAY that per say. I haven't looked very hard yet. There's still a chance.

You mean...theres Hope? =O

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:48 pm

J of The Wind
I_love_Inuyasha1
J of The Wind
I_love_Inuyasha1
Owwin
Quote:

You mean...theres Hope? =O

Expensive hope...
The WACOM Bamboo is 70 dollars...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 pm

GOKU IS A FISH.

TooHyphy

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:13 pm

I sense a disturbing lack of vidya game merch.

We need More. MOAR!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10423 10424 10425 10426 10427 10428 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games