Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:26 pm

WOOOOO HOOOOO! *DOES THE HAPPY DANCE* I'm cool! xd and not only that my roleplay is on page 125!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO and it shows NO signs of slowing down! What's the record in here? O.o *is charging for deh record*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:34 pm

lol The record was 224 pages, with my old roleplay "The World of Dantei", which died unfortunetely, but went strong...

I have no doubt that Galvan will pass it...

on the other hand, RPR is approaching 60,000 posts!! WOOT 500 more to go!!

Kira-Yamato-san

Pandali

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:30 pm

PANDALI IS BACK! WITH..............................A PANDY PACK!!!!!!! rofl
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:41 pm

WOOT! *celebrates and throws confrete*

Kikiama

tele-love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:41 pm

Pandali
PANDALI IS BACK! WITH..............................A PANDY PACK!!!!!!! rofl
Dude...I still need my nickname...>_<
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:42 pm

*HUGGLES PANDALI!!!!!* WELCOME BACK!!!! I was going to give you mine if you hadn't gotten one! We missed you!

AynAra

Pandali

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:49 pm

YAYYAAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAYYAYAAYAYAA! I was missed! Sorry I haven't given you a nickname yet, Raeshi Yatsura, I was gone from gaia these past 2 weeks, but i shall think of one!!!! *thinks*...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:50 pm

YOU ARE *drum roll please* RAINDROP! HI RAINDROP!!!!!! blaugh

Pandali

tele-love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:54 pm

lmao! W007! *is RAINDROP* MWAHA!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:11 pm

Kira-Yamato-san
lol The record was 224 pages, with my old roleplay "The World of Dantei", which died unfortunetely, but went strong...

I loved the concept of "The World of Dantei". biggrin I have no idea why, but I just get REALLY into things when they have background, history, in-depth crap that isn't needed but hightens the feeling of being IN the (insert whatever it is here)! ^_^ *Hugs Kira* You did a great job!

Raeshi: I dunno why, but I keep thinking of "Yoshi" as your nickname o.o ^^

Betting The Hams

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:13 pm

DID you all miss me? hehehehee
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:14 pm

Betting The Hams
Kira-Yamato-san

I loved the concept of "The World of Dantei". biggrin I have no idea why, but I just get REALLY into things when they have background, history, in-depth crap that isn't needed but hightens the feeling of being IN the (insert whatever it is here)! ^_^ *Hugs Kira* You did a great job!

His nickname is Raindrop. I'm the official nicknamer of this guild, by the way, nice to meet you. You can call me IVG. 3nodding

Pandali

Kikiama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:00 pm

heiwa90
DID you all miss me? hehehehee
I DID! *huggle*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:22 pm

Pandali
Betting The Hams
Kira-Yamato-san

His nickname is Raindrop. I'm the official nicknamer of this guild, by the way, nice to meet you. You can call me IVG. 3nodding

o.o... *3 minutes pass* IVG!! ^_^ Nice to meet you too! *Huggles* Well, what do you think I should be called? I think my nickname is Hams, since everyone seems to be calling me that >_>

Betting The Hams

Pandali

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:29 pm

Betting The Hams
Pandali
Betting The Hams
Kira-Yamato-san

o.o... *3 minutes pass* IVG!! ^_^ Nice to meet you too! *Huggles* Well, what do you think I should be called? I think my nickname is Hams, since everyone seems to be calling me that >_>

Nuh-uh. that's just a shortening of your name. My nicknames are VERY random. I must think of a good one. *thinks* ((oh, and there have been some very popular nicknames that have come about by other people, but I tend to make my own and stick to them, even if no one else does, with a few exceptions, of course)
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games