Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Hi! My internet is down right now due to comcast being a butthead and charging me for cable tv and phone which I never ordered. I hope to be back up very soon and get working with the summer play and all! Uhh I dont have time to email this message to everyone sooo uhh...I dunno.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: What do you know? The Kurai actually managed to finish this within one day like he planned to!

A number of spiffy updates are in progress now! But you good ol Captain Kurai has managed to give you guys a sneak peak at what shall be done!

First off We have the Summer play cast in! Lets congrat the following punks who are going to try their best to make a wonderful summer play!

BELLE: Congrats Liuz I decided you would make a wonderful Belle! And yes Belle will be a male!

BEAST: JOy I decided you shall be the beast. Not enough energy has came out from the other gurls, Although Scytheress came in really close, And i knew she would make a great Beast. But.. It seems that she seems to be dead now >_> And i can only judge from the audition. Campinilla and Keila came close too. But... Joy seemed to be rather more into fit of this character. And yes. The beast is female.

GASTON: Gaston will be played by Campinilla. I mean look at her audition.... Gaston will be female

LEFOU: Gaston's lil assistant will be a gurl will be played by Rayna

Bimbettes: (The boys that follow around Gaston) These three will be played by Tiff, Ai, and Makie for now. Yes. You will have to dress up as Guys.

MAURICE (The crazy inventor Mother of BElle) Scythress XD. If she's not alive for it >_> then Keila

COGSWORTH Shall be played by Makie and Cogsworth is female

LUMIERE Lumiere should be played by Ai XD. And is female too

WARDROBE Should be played by Tiff

MRS. POTTS Played By Kaia

Chip: PLayed by Keila

By tommorow i will have missions and objectives for not only the cast, but also the assistance directors, costume designers, and e.t.c. ^^!

Hopefully >_>

Next up We got Summer jobs coming up! more will diffently be added tommorow and the day after tommorow!

Check them out here!

and Finally Im very proud to announce The new feature of Monster Profiles! A way to bring some more life and somewhat a flavour of Ria high! please leave some feedback Question and comments Board To let me know what you think of such a feature! Suggestions are welcome in the Ideas and Suggestion subforum! Be sure to drop a simple vote in the general thread too! ^^;;! Im very excited for this feature and i hope you will find it amusing and fun to play around with.

I can already tell there will be a request for your own ability to create monsters in your threads. This is very welcome and please take note that this feature is not to block you from creating your own monsters. But in order to have your character filed away into the Monster Profiles is something i have yet to still decide on. Especially for those who have their own unique Off-campus threads. I will need to put some more thought into this.

Im also looking for some people to re-draw those rather simple MSN messanger drawn characters ^^:;

I hope you enjoy these updates!

Keep on Spiffin' Ria high! heart  

KuraiGekkou

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla: Seyla is grounded because of a few bad grades on her progess report (ONLY 2!) she will be back in 2-3 weeks sad Oh but I can check during school so I can still be here it just won't be much  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Well upon bearing some wonderful updates, I have some bad news to inform of all of ya. While mantaining and attempting to create a new 2nd chracter profile listing, we made a mistake as to possibly deleting the whole entire thread .___.;; . We are all very deeply sorry for this as we spent the past hour trying to recover such a thread. I have informed the Captain guild with a thread to see if there is any possible way of recovering all your hard worked 2nd character profiles >_
We will create a new 2nd character profile thread soon btw.

Fourtantly We were able to create the new In-depth profile 3.0 Thread today without loosing the old thread either. please keep in mind there are some new features within the new in depth profile. Some including a quote, your 2 major arts, and even a theme song if you wish! You will have to re-post your character profile btw, but you can just copy and paste from the 2.0 version if you already did so 3nodding

A Billion thanks for Makie-san the character organizer XD

Also Summer jobs Have opened up today, Be sure to snag one so your character won't be a worthless bum in the dorm rooms over summer XDDD.  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura AiOkay Okay, So I was talking to Misao on MSN about the whole 'missing 2nd character thread' or as what Joy and I call it, the cursed thread, Misao was kind enough to ask one of her friends, who so happens to be a Gaia Moderator.

This is Quoted from her friend:

Quote:
I looked around and tried to see what I could do. It's possible it was eaten by a glitch or it was accidentally deleted instead of moved. It's hard to tell.
I'd give it a few hours to try and wait to see if it appears in any of the forums. If it still hasn't shown up, I'd fill out a feedback form to report the glitch. If it doesn't show up on it's own, then the chances of getting it back are slim to nil. I don't believe the developers can recover lost/glitched threads. Sorry.

I would cross my fingers and hope that it didn't get deleted. Thanks again Misao and her moderator friend!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Well....

Looks like The old 2nd character profile is not coming back at all. After checking the crew log activity my worst fears of having a crew member accidently deleting it came true. Much apologies for such a bad event to happen to everyone who have posted in the 2nd character profile thread. We will be sure to not make a mistake like this one happen again. ._____.;;

Otherwise We have a new storyline update up and about involving everyones favorite pirate Maxi leaving Ria high! Be sure to read it for a few giggles and laughs i guess? ^^;; nothing too important.

An important update on the job thread. Which requires all Crew members To read and such and get involved. This is a manager lil thing we are up to XD. This will help the JOb event get kicked off and started.

Ragurk Seems to have posted his thoughts about in the beauty and beast thread. Confirming some ideas and rejecting a few. All of those involved in that play be sure to check it out!

And as you may noticed. Our banner has changed To a more Ria high themed kind of way! Featuring Rachisu and Flaky and other cute lil monsters I am VERY Proud to have somehting orignal to Ria high and not have used other anime or works from people who aren't willing to submit their work for Ria high purposes as a banner. and yes it is a randomized Image featuring some of our wonderful Ria high member and artist Riyoku Sakimori and Juice22 Be sure to leave a friendly thank you to in their comment in their profile ^^! Especially Riyoku! She has certainly done a lot of drawing works for Ria high. Without her, the orignality of Ria high's banner and Front page Wouldn't have existed. I am still interested in finding more monsters so Riyoku wouldn't have to slave over drawing every monster @_@;; So Any other artists please be sure to drop me a line over PM or MSN. I would be happy to hear from you all!

Some of the things i wish to implement in the future Of Ria High as of now is:

1. Cute monster Pet system (involving the dice and such)
  2. uhh...

>_> yeah.. not much goals as of now ^^;;  

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Alrighty! My mini-eth contest hath ended! Here are teh luffly results!

As for the two stars, I awarded them to Winny-chan and Caladbolg. Why? Because Tomoro was an Earth manipulator and Calagbolg's character was a Fire Major, and the meeting between the two... Well... It made me laugh! It was really funny and it cheered me up! So, Winny-chan and Caladbolg get one star each! ^w^

AND NOW--- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!! THE SECRET STAR AWARD GOES TO...

Krazy Kaori!!!

My secret star was to see who best represented Rebecca. Who could bring in her emotions and her personality into play. I found that when Kaori was role playing as Kana, she brought out Rebecca's personality perfectly! She was happy, hyper, smiling, and childish. Both Kana and Rebecca had a kind of presece that would make any one happy, or comfortable around them. Also, Kana did manage to bring out the sadness that Rebecca herself sometimes felt. That's why Krazy Kaori gets my secret star!!!

And keep on role playing Ria High people!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: First most notable Update. yes i changed my face icon to a real life one XD. Other crew members please tell me through PM or Msn if im allowed to use your saluting icons as a Face icon update ^^. I would love it if i am. But since its your real life picture i will ask for permission first.

Now! I am very proud to announce a new System which the crew and I have came up with. Since the innovative and fun Star system we bring you the Ria High Credit System! With this system we hope to bring in some fun Pet system thanks to our wonderful artists in Ria high and possibly some more awsome fun RP threads. From Vacation get-aways with your lovers to a private dueling area for your long time rival.

So along with the release of the Ria high credit system i bring your the Cute pet System! (yes inspired by RO XD but how could i resist? XD) All in the Event subforum now unless i decide to make a whole new subforum dedicated to such a system. but for now i don't see as such a big thing to have its own subforum yet. Check out the Pet store and the Pet capture thread for more details!

Can you guess where the first Ria high credit system will be implemented? Thats right! Summer jobs and the beauty and beast play! This will be explained a lil down the thread, but be sure to check out the beauty beast thread soon! Heres a teaser made by Rinel_Underwood
User Image

Now for Summer jobs Here is the Final List of workers and managers

As you can see we are still short of Managers. I will be speaking to my crew team for this matter but for now I will have taken control of the remaining Manager. In a short while there will be a couple new threads coming up in the event subforum. Some including Manger Profiles and such, Which im still pondering should be in the Profile section or not.

Phew

Workers will be working and Rping for a 3 week duration starting Tuesday (hey Monday is memorial day weekend.) Every week you will be paid of up to a maximum amount of 50 Ria high credits from your manager. That makes a total of 150 Credits possible to earn over the 3 week duration (300 if you have two characters working for one account) Your manager will be the judge of how much credits you will earn for your week of work. 3nodding best of luck!

last item of business I will only hint for now, Credits will be earned In the Beauty and beast play, but it will only be awarded to the people who worked in the play. It will mostly be judged by how many students showed up to watch the play (like selling tickets and all XD)

phew

Rawk on Ria high and stay spiffy!  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
I'll keep it Simple and sweet K?

Summer Job event has started

Read this thread for more information. For those who don't have a job there, Please support our fellow Job RPiers and attend their job location and give em a job XD!

@_@;; Tired and dizzy. And Yu Gi oh GBA games have stole my soul. please forgive the rather slow progress of some updates here and there.

And thats it! see! I told you i can keep it Simple and Sweet!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: yes I know...

this is probably the worst time to be dropping this and all and possibly one of the not so great times to be having this feeling. Recently i've been busy with some real life situations and when i have been getting on Ria high, I just look at it and just don't have this same spark within Ria high and all. Meaning i can't find myself to be updating it as efficiently as i was before (1 week ago =_=, i know i have low self confidence in seeing my updating effciency) But now its been 2 days and i have been at a very min. working speed for Ria high.

I don't know why, but i've been playing Yu-gi-oh 2006 world tournament and GX duel accademy for GBA and i've been getting a more kick out of it then spending time with my beloved Ria high. Loosing the spark in my relationship with Ria high? Oh yeah. Im seeing it right now. So inevitably theres going to be a short break up between me and Ria high and me leaving for Yu gi oh for a bit instead.

Yes I know Theres jobs event which i have to attend to. Theres a play I have to attend to.

What a WONDERFUL time to loose the spark of Ria high.

This is why im going to be bringing up the Re-unite Ria high and Kurai event

I know (well Hope) a lot of people enjoy/appreciate/hate my work here at Ria high and this is one of the best chance to Show it to me and earn some Ria high Credits at the same time!

how will it work?

Leave me a comment on my profile (oh shameless comment whore i am) about how much you appreciate my work here at Ria high (Or bash me if you pefer instead) so my spark for Ria high will be re-united.

Sounds pathetic?

I think so too. But some low self-esteem has been kicking in recently.

I'll give 50 Rian Credits To the person who i think left the most efficient/motivating comment in my Profile

900 members in Ria high

Oh lawd...

How will this happen about and such? As Joy_Angel put it. So many mouths to feed and So many people to attend to!

Man! This will need a lot more stars to be released too!

HINT HINT crew members who have not been doing their job as to releasing two stars every week!

XP

A new crew team might be needed soon. So this might be time to relese the 5th star Test soon too XD

huhu!

This brings up the next item of business.

With so many new members, there is bound to be a one liner or two here and there.

thats why

Kurai needs your help!

Yup! You as a honary member of Ria high! a Proud student! YOu be the senior and the honor roll student YO!

Help me! Kurai Gekkou! To track down these dangerous one-liners and quoters by PMing me with a link to some silly student who has been breaking the rules! And Kurai himself will come track down that person and bring him to justice! If i dun't reply back within 3-5 days! you might wanna PM another person. (peferably Makie-san Celeste or Ai`)

So uhh

Don't worry Job workers and such, Ill attend to that Paycheck day to make sure you guys get your Moola (have a good Spotlight post ready though DX!). And by tommorow ill have a generic mission for the ones which i manage. (Maybe some of the other ones too)

and uhh

Play workers... umm... ^^;; ehh... I hope Rene gets her internet back soon. I really need her.

uhh and...

ID waiters?

Don't expect them done soon.

Finally uhhh...

yeah... Star test upcoming. I might update the monster profiles tonight.

wait forgot something

Everyone support your Job do-ers by visiting the Job event threads XD. They will be overjoyed and will have a much more easier time with you RPing with them and all. Don't you think your character deserves a good Thing or two from ForestLake mall neways?  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: wow.

i mean

Wow and holy shite

From all the time i made a quick leave due to an addiction of a game (mainly RO XP.) I have never ever recieved so much concern as of this simple time of the yu gi oh leaving i have. I guess it is partly my fault for making it seem all like.

OMFG im going to LEAVE! ^^;;

Let me reassure this to you all right now.

No im not leaving Ria high, let me try that again. No i am NOT leaving Ria high

@_@;;

I mean just wow. I come on and i get some concerned PMs and a few, lets call em, tokens of affection from a few people within the trades. Just to show me how much i mean to them.

I'm seriously touched y'all.

but when i looked up in my profile and comments and all? MAN. Its like im about to DIE or something. Sheesh! Its like my furneral is already happenin and you guys are leaving me some last words!

that or 50 Rian credits mean a lot to you XP.

But yeah just like i said. Awsome words from everyone and every thing. I realized i REALLY had to make this post right now, just to show everyone like, Hey, don't worry! i'm still coming back (how can i ever leave?)

Just need to take some like, re-vamp my brain time and try to beat this wretched Yu gi oh game. but no way EVER yu gi oh is going to be matching up to what i can accomplish in Ria high

I just realized that last night.

After beating a few duelist in Yu gi oh, i realize that hey. I feel sorta empty without accomplishing something for Ria high. No matter how monotone it is to constantly monitor Ria high and such there is no way the same reward to it as Yu gi oh would offer.

and besides...

Gaia online Battle system is coming out soon biggrin

My beloved Ria high Members and Community

How can i ever leave you guys? ^^.

Give me about 1-2 days to beat this yu gi oh game, And ill come back strong XD! :: thumbs up::

Keep on Spiffin Ria high heart

And for those who are wondering about 50 Rian credit event. ill get to that when i come back ^_~ feel free to leave more comments. Im a comment whore  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Hey all

Well it would seem that the plays and summer job event is moving along smoothly.

I have also finished the Starfish crew Profile from the amusement park event (Just waiting for Lydia's info).

However the real news that I bring you today is that I need to take some time off. Don't worry, just give me at least 3-5 days. Reason why is that my life is starting to get personal and very stressful. If you don't know, I may be moving. However I don't want to move, I have lived in California all my life and I have made so many friends, and it's just so hard to leave it all behind. I have cried already like 10 times, so it is very hard for me to accept this. Basically all I am trying to say is that my head is in a daze and I need some time to recover from all my drama.

It would help a lot if you guys could give me some encouraging words. I will give out two stars to anyone who could make me feel better. I guess you can say this will be a Tiffany event. One star will be given out by RP and the other star will be given out on who could make me smile the most by leaving me an encouraging comment. In the RP, I am looking for something that will make me smile (preferiably a funny RP). I'll give the event 4 days, so June 2---June 6!

Keep on rocking Ria High!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: umm...

I succumbed to sleep before i finished making all the updates i wanted tonight ^^;;

This dosen't count as a real update so it shall not be mailed out.

But..

yeah..
>_>

Im back and in action.

But died halfway through the nite.. and ended up.. uhh doing this

I made up a randomn love story with randomn people @_@;;  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games