Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:03 pm
[[ O: KLAASH'S ROOM?!?! xDD ]]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:15 pm
“No, I don’t want to stay out here anymore…” She said truthfully, looking around and folding her arms in front of her chest feeling uncomfortable. She paused for a moment then went on, “It’s something I’ll just have to get over now wont it? Considering we live in the same house.” She said looking into his eyes.
He looked embarrassed, like he had said something wrong.
He had only stated a fact.
“Unless I moved…or something…” she mumbled barely above a whisper unconsciously.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:57 pm
Tuesday wore an expressionless face as he followed Lilli and Klaash inside. They got into the dining hall.
I better get in front of them so I can hide in the room. Wait until Lilli leaves then... He thought, grinning, and advanced in front of them, he held his breath. Accidentally he got shoved into Lilli, he wanted to look behind him but instead he just said, "Sorry", and rushed ahead of them. He looked behind once, almost catching Lilli's gaze, then looked back ahead.
The door to Klaash's room was slightly closed when he got there but he rushed inside and shut it behind him. Tuesday's eyes frantically searched for a place to hide.
The Closet! He thought and ran to it. He hid on the top shelf, barely visible.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:13 pm
Jin walked further into the library gliding his long slender fingers across a book or two as he passed them.
“Angel, do you enjoy reading that much?” he asked with a chuckle seeing her excitement. He hadn’t been to the library in some time and decided to look for a book to read.
He had more then enough time to read one or two.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:58 pm
Ben felt suddenly sick to his stomach. "What? You can't leave?" What would I do without her? I can't stand being alone again. I hate it. "Let's just go inside. We can avoid them for now. I don't mind having to do that.." Ben said, his voice shaky. He started walking slowing back toward the manor.
___________________--

[? What's so O_O OMG about it? stare Okay... post! Geez.. I have to improvise and it's hard because you haven't written ANYTHING. :'( ]

Lilli ascended the three flights of stairs, Klaash still holding her hand. Klaash didn't say anything. "Is something wrong? Did I do something? I mean.. you haven't said anything for like 5 minutes. It's like, i don't know.." Lilli said. She opened the door. Looking up at Klaash she smiled. "Goodnight, love."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:11 pm
[Hey sry. I g2g. My mom doesn't want me on the computer late anymore. I don't really care, but theres nothing really I can do. You know how parents are. xp I hate it! Gah. Good night. Love you all.]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:40 am
Uh oh. I said that out loud huh?
Just as she feared, she had hurt him. Darn it! Why did you have to say anything just yet you moron?! Now there’s going to be this weird icky feeling hanging over us.
Don’t be upset Ben. It’s not because of you.
Her head dropped feeling guilty. She slowly followed behind Ben. Normally she would have stood beside him or maybe even in front of him and talked about something random.
But right now, he seemed irritated. She didn’t want to do anything to upset him more.
As he walked in front of her she stared at the back of his head, the way his dark hair slightly bounced with every step he took and how the moonlight made it glisten. And the way his shoulders smoothly moved, just little details.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:06 pm
Ben looked back at her. His lips pulled into a weak smile. "I'm not mad.. just upset, but not even with you." Ben said, thinking I'm upset with myself. Ben stopped to wait for her. He didn't like the distance between them. "Klara, would you really leave? What would I do? NO one else here really cares about me. Most of them hardly recognize me half the time." Ben said, his voice lower than usual. His expression looked pained. He looked down, his hair fell infront of his eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:20 pm
Shizue paced herself nicely as she walked down the hallway. Her head hung slightly, but not so much where she couldn't see infront of her. She tucked a stray strand of her red hair behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:17 pm
[[ Dx UHHHH]]

Klaash smiled at her and left her in her room. After Lilli entered her room, Klaash climbed up several more flights of stairs. He entered his own room, and thought he heard something, but disreguarded it completely. He slipped into his bed, and as soon as his head hit the pillow, he fell asleep.

[[ DX]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 pm
((Im finally back for a minute!! Sorry I was gone everyone!!!!))

"Huh? Oh." She looks at the books on the table, then at the shelves. "Yeah, it's been a while since I read a book because of my travels and stuff. So it's actually great that I can finally be able to now!" She put the book she had down and gazed at the shelves. Then Angel found a book with a black leather and silver letters. A picture of a silver rose was on the cover. She gazed at the book and turned to Jin. "Um, is it alright if we can take books back to our room?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:40 pm
Lilli walked into her room unpleasantly. Something is wrong.. I don't know what. He seems to quiet all the sudden. That was strange.. She went and sat on her bed. Pulling her knees to her chest, she smoothed out her wrinkled skirt. Lilli had been wearing a short purple skirt, with black leggings that ended mid-calf, and a white dress shirt. Lilli pulled off her shiny black flats and threw them at the wall. They made a thud, and thump as they hit the wall and floor. She stared up at the ceiling absent mindedly. Did I do something wrong? It must be me... I'm the only one who's been with him lately.. is he sick of me clinging to him all the time? Who knows.. She closed her eys and thought to herself.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:50 pm
Ben turned and told Klara he wasn’t mad at her as if he had heard her thoughts.
He waited for her to catch up to him. She walked a little faster to stand next to him now, realizing it was ok. Klara sighed sadly; it tore her apart when he talked like that. Like he wasn’t important at all. Ben was a handsome and friendly guy, and he only recently began staying at the manor, soon enough everybody would be his friend.
“Don’t say that! You’ve only just moved here Ben, I’m sure you’ll make lots of friends in no time!” She paused hoping it would sink in. He needed to know he wasn’t only special to her.
“…I just don’t know…it hurts…it hurts to live right now.” she struggled to explain how she felt. She chuckled sadly. “That sounds horrible.” She commented. It hurt to live? What a hypocrite she was turning out to be. She scolded anyone who told her anything similar, and here she was feeling the same exact way.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 pm
Bel laughed along with Klara attepmt to explain her feelings. "But it's not other people who I'm saying. Lilli, she never talks to me. Like she just doesn't care. You're the only person who talks to me, cares about what happens to me." Ben said.

The sickening feeling had now left him. If only she could understand that her and Klaash not together wasn't all that bad really. If she ojly knew what I went through when Oiya died.. Ben thought, regretting it. Everytime he thought about it, it felt as though the hole of pain in his chest was ripped open again. They'd gotten inside now.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:29 pm
[[you know what's so sad and both kinda perfect? Both Ben and Klara have already given their hearts out to others.]]

The strong desire to flee was slowly fading. Fine, she could make this work. She would learn to become friends with them again. Whether she realized it or not this whole experience was helping her grow up. It was about time she matured some.

“Alright, I’ll deal, I’ll stay.” She stopped and looked at Ben, making sure she had his attention. A spunky smile spread across her face she before she added, “Only for you though.” They had gone inside. She glanced about the room. “What do you want to do?” She asked.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games