Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm
"Sparrow," said Fox as she ran to Sparrow Girl's side. "Are you alright?" she asked in concern. She could see the blood that she spat out and the blood all over her mouth. Even the bruses. "Your bleeding," she said.

"I'm fine. the blood on my mouth is Lacerta's since I bit her and all," answered Sparrow Girl. "Don't worry Fox. I'll be fine," she said as she stoop up andd walked out of the rocks with Fox's help.

Starfire stopped melting the ice at Robin's orders. But she didn't like the idea of going to the hospital on getting checked up. But she had to and she was certainly not going to fight against Robin's words/orders. "Huh," she sighed, "Very well." She agreed to Robin's orderd but doesn't think there's nothing really wrong with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm
Turgon than appeared out of the trees but as a werewolf. He had dark black fur, his eyes glowed red, one wolf eye, one human eye, his claws were sharp, and his so were his teeth. He growled towards Spider-robin and Rose. He ran towards them and slashed them on the backs and pushed them away from Lacerta. Good thing no one even new it was Turgon too.

Rose fell to the ground hard and felt the pain on her back. But she stood back up, got her sword again, and ran towards Turgon hoping to cut him somewhere. "Bad dog," she said.

Turgon growled towards Rose and bit her on the arm and knocked ehr sword out of her hand. He than grabbed her by the neck with his werewolf paws. His claws rapped around her neck.

Rose then struggled. She than kicked him in the gut. Hoping he would let her go. "Let me go!" she yelled. She than used her rose petals that went for his face.

Turgon than threw Rose to the ground. He tasted her blood after biting her in his mouth. "Grrrrrrr!" he growled towards her. He than looked at Lacerta and looked her in the eyes. He than grabbed her by the neck, pulled her close to him and said in a rough voice, "Bad little witch. You should be lucky I'm saving you from them. Your so weaker than your sister Lynx." He than dropped her to the ground.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:42 pm
Lynx landed next to Turgon. She looked to her sister and said, "I agree with him. You can be very weak at times." She frowned at her sister with disapointment. "I told you to mess with Sparrow Girl and her firends but instead you end up getting beaten and looked what that brat did to your shoulder. she practilly broke it," she said angry.

"Hm," Lacerta made a face. "Let me down wolf," she said. She didn't like it when people ganged up on her like that, specially her sister. "At least I did some damage to the girl and her friend," she said.

"Some damage," said Lynx. "Turgon release her and lets go now," said Lynx. "Before master comes and punsihes you both," she said angry.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm
Sparrow Girl saw Lynx and new who the werewolf was once Lynx said his name. Turgon. 'Great,' she thought in her mind. Sparrow Girl then ran towards Lynx and tackled her to the ground. "Put me back who I once was!" she yelled. "I don't want to be SPARROW GIRL ANYMORE!" yelled Sparrow Girl. "Change me back who I once was," she said. Then she began to glow. "What!" she yelled in shock. She than went back to who she once was but was still 14.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:26 pm
"Great! Looks like your back to your normal self," said Lynx as she pushed Gemini off of herself. "Just great," she said discussed. Lynx didn't like the looks of this at all. That meant she had all ehr powers back and her odl name back.

Lacerta was in shock as she broke away from Turgon's grasp. "But how?" asked Lacerta. "How was that possible?" she was confused. And she new soemthing was coming for them both too.

"She's Gemini again. She's back because she's excepeted as who she is to the ones she left. And because she danm broke your shoulder and yelled out what she wanted. Lacerta you were one key into going back to what she was," said Lynx.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:31 pm
"Heh, well thats how you two were made. If one sister was to get hurt and the other sister cursed somone and that person beat that sister the spell is broken also meaning the girl has everything back and had proved who she really is in different ways though," said Turgon. "Grrrrr!" he growled. He than looked to Gemini and said, "Looks like your back brat."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:41 pm
Gemini smiled ad was glad to be herself again. She than looked back up to Lacerta, Lynx, and Turgon. "Yes, I'm back," she said as she stood up. She wore a new costume now. She wore a brown tang-top, yin-yang necklace, brown skirt, brown gloves, silver belt with the letter "G" on it, brown boots, yin-yang crown like thing around her forehead. She even had a new sword. "And I'm back with a new outfit too," she said.

Fox smiled and went to stand next to Gemini. "Ready to kick some butt," she said with a smile. She than puched Lynx in the face. "That's for Gemini," she said.

Gemini than had her angel wings appear, she flew up, and blew wind towards Turgon. And than kicked him in the face and punched him in the gutt. "Now you know you diserve that," she said.

(( Gemini is back ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am
'Race you thier' Archer added teleporting away, he loved to test his new employess so zapping over their saved him time on the commutes, he appaeared outside the drug store, it was dead except for the spotty store clerk lolled over the counter joining the dead surrodings, usually he'd go in and knock some heads together but since his nose was crushed and he'd missed lunch he wasn't going to bother.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 pm
'Ok Star, let's go. Toby can you finish up here with White dove and the others ?' Robin asked, the hospital had expeirence in treating Starfire, so hopefully they could digaonise if thier was anything wrong. He knew Starfire was attempting to be brave but if their was a problem it would make sense to srt it out before it came a bigger problem.

'Got it, how about you guys ?' Toby turned to the others, he was slightly uncomfortbalble being left with strangers, despite the fact the Ttians weren't, he'd seen so much of the Titans on tv and various other forms of media they seemed more like family then anyone he'd ever been in contact with.

'Gemini, Sparrow girl ?, it's all the same ride with different body work' Spider-robin growled his back howling in pain. 'Ok you guys have officaly pushed me to far and you so lucky i'm not using R-rated langague or you guys would die of gasping shock' he coutinued leaping forward flinging his staff forward at the new comer who'd slashed him on the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm
Starfire nodded and looked back to the others. She than followed Robin to the hospital. She didn't want to go at all but she went without a fight.

Oracle was watching Starfire and Robin. She watched Starfire carefully and smiled. She wanted at least to have some fun and that's what she was going to do. So Oracle turned into a huge dar black fur wolf with bat like wings. The wings were huge as well and her wolf form was huger that almost a horse. Then Oracle popped out of the shadows and pinned Robin to the ground. "Grrrrrrrrr!" she growled towards him and chuckled in her growl too, "Heheheh!"

Starfire saw the attack of the huge black wolf on Robin. She was a little amaze at seeing how huge this wolf just popped out of nowhere. But she just flew up in the air and threw starbolts at the wolf to knock Oracle right off.

Oracle dodged the starbolts, grabbed Robin's cape by with her teeth and threw him aside. She than looked to Starfire with her eyes glowing red and and growled. Oracle then ran towards Starfire and shot dark magic out of her motuh and towards Starfire and it hit the alien girl to the ground. She than jumped on Starfire trying to pin her but crashed through the street floor instead and bit Starfire on the shoulder along the way down.

Starfire felt the sharp pain of the bite. She felt the teeth sink into ehr shoulder as they fell through the the street floor. Her eyes glowed green and so did her hands. She bunched the wolf with starbolt bunches, hoping the animal would release her. But it didn't. then she finally gave one more bunch in the face and Oracle released leaving huge bite marks on Star's left shoulder.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:00 am
(Umm Teentitans4ever we were on the street not on the roof)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:37 pm
((Me fixed it.))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:44 am
'If their was ever a reason to stop tidying up, the werid wolf bat thingy just provided it' Arahcnid mumbled, disapointed his hadn't said it louder and with a more apprecitaive audience around him. He leaped down to the crack in the street, he hoped the city had insurance covering super villains damaged or the Titans were in for the liable case of a life time. He leaped down to the stinking sewer below the putrid potent brew of disrarded waste pummled his senses as whoosehd down betweeen the fighting pair blasting the attacker in the back. 'Time to go to the pound and get your wings clipped' Arachnid snarled still upset he had no audience.

Kid-robin moved over wihtout hesitation to the one they called Robin. For the first time his measured and monitored reactions were following the core logic built into him from an umknown soruce, he felt his heart beat strangley as if it was trying to break free of his chest and leap somehwere. He knelt beside Robin. 'Are you hurt ?' he eqnuired slowly his speech became impeeded by his strange rocketing heart beat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:10 am
'Fine' Robin grunted a graze stabbing his harsly as he leaped up, he'd stay and talk to the boy but Star was in serious danger yet again. He pulled out his bo-staff leaping down the newly made crack in the road he swooped down the pungnet creacive swining his staff backwards with as much vigour as batter swining it foward to hit the winged fiend in the back, clerly Turogn or Oracle had returned to cause more trouble.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:12 pm
Beast Boy grinned, "You're back!" He said cheerfully before turning to look at Turgon and the sisters. The giant werewolf and the witches were going to pay. He turned into a rhino and charged at Lacerta.

Frost scowled. She didn't have a teleporter and her wings were still too mangled to fly with. Looks like she'd have to walk or hijack a car. The second option sounded far better, so Frost ran outside of the headquarters and approached the closest car. The water vapor froze inside the lock, forming into a key which Frost used to break in. She started the car in a similar manner before quickly and rather recklessly pulling out. She began driving just a little bit under the speed limit. No use attracting attention from cops due to careless driving. Eventually she pulled in front of the drugstore that Archer was in front of.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff