Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 pm
"Why is it that the 'sympathy' in your voice sounds completely fake," Shirou growled at Muraki. He tightened his grip on his swords. "Now I see why they don't like you so much. You're nothing but an actor."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:44 pm
"You ******** ing, lying, psycotic, b*****d!" InuYasha yelled, finally snapping and running towards Muraki. "I'M GONNA ******** ING KILL YOU!!" he yelled swinging his sword down without releasing a Wind Scar.
Kagome shook her head and sighed again. "He never learns."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:47 pm
Shirou took a deep breath. If this guy was as troublesome as he was told, then normal methods wouldn't even phase the guy. I'll give myself the home field advantage. He relaxed his body, and began building up his mana.

"I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unaware to lose,
Nor aware to gain..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:37 pm
Muraki managed to move to the side fast enough so he wasn't harmed by the tesaiga, "Now now, is violence really the answer?" he gave Inuyasha one of his seductive smiles, "There are other ways to solving problems. Alas, I don't have time for today, and besides- I haven't gotten things ready for my foes yet. Raenef, if you choose to believe these lies, stay. If you want to help advance science to the point of bringing people back to life, come with me." He got ready to teleport.
"Don't keep running away you b*****d!" Tsuzuki put his hands together to summon Byakko.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

pokebulbgrl10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:46 pm
Raenef looked at InuYasha, basically both sides were calling each other liers.
He looked at Muraki, the man had shown him a lot of kindness, and had said himself that he was dedicated to saving lives. InuYasha was a half-demon, being a demon lord himself he could tell. And the guy's rashness scared Raenef to the point of him holding onto Muraki's clothes. The girl looked nice enough, but then he noticed Tsuzuki, which made his decision final. Raenef could sense that Tsuzuki was a Shinigami, which meant one thing: death. He looked at Muraki, "I'll help you however I can."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:51 pm
"Thank you, Raenef," Muraki smiled kindly at the kid before the two dissapeared in a bright light.
"Damn him," Tsuzuki growled as he watched them vanish.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:33 pm
Fin reached her hand out towards Maron, but was instantly shocked by the barrier that suddenly surrounded Maron. Maron whipped her head around looking to see what had brought it out. In all the commotion, she had quite forgotten Fin.

"Damn" Fin said backing away a bit. It will be harder to get rid of it this time she thought. I don't even know where to start. She had already exerted all her efforts in destroying Maron the last time and this time she couldn't go back with Maron still alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:21 pm
Goku sat up holding his head and said "Ow that hurt!" the blast did nothing to him other then bruise him a bit. He got up and saw the battle going on. He looked at Muraki thinking he was just a normal man and InuYasha as the villian. He lept in between the two and said with a stern look User Image "Thats enough...I think you should leave uh...What ever you are..." he stared InuYasha in the eyes and waited a bit before saying "Now!"
Buu sat on a building picking the tile shards from his body. He was mumbbling a bit but it sounded like just noises he was making. In his head he thought about how much he hated Kagome and how Goku ruined his fun.
((For those who've never seen DBZ, this vid pretty much explanes how he useually acts plus some other scenes from the Broly movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLzWNrvL0DU ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:49 pm
InuYasha glared at Goku and sheathed his sword. "You and that demon kid are both bakas." he growled crossing his arms.
Kagome ran over to InuYasha. She put her unused arrow back into it's quiver. "Hello. I'm Kagome, and this is InuYasha." she said hoping to make a good impression since Muraki was gone now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:25 am
User ImageGoku went from serious to happy in a split second and said with a smile "My names Goku. It's nice to meet you Kagome and InuYasha...But why were you attacking that innocent man?"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:24 am
Tsuzuki stepped forward, "Muraki is anything but innocent," he said simply, "oh, and I'm Tsuzuki."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:45 am
User Image
Goku looked confused and asked being the air head he was "Anything but innocent?...What do you mean?..."
L floated through the ceiling and saw everyone in the school. "Well...It's good to see you all again..."
Goku jumped and yelled in shock "Ah! Ghost!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:48 am
"Hey L, we're trying to convince this guy that Muraki is an evil b*****d," Tsuzuki looked up and rose his hand in a wave before looking back at Goku, "Well, like I've said, he murdered my friend Hisoka, and numerous other people."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:07 am
InuYasha nodded. "That b*****d is anything but innocent." he growled.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games