Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Zeno winced in pain as th kunai shot into him. He deactivated his barrier and then shifted his head towards Masumi's arm, and then bit into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:38 pm
Masumi let out a slight scream, then digged the kunai deeper in him and drug it down his body ripping into the rib cage as she did.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:43 pm
"Masumi....ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!!!" Zeno finally escaped by making some handsigns and having a log appear in his place. "Haha, I thought we were figuring out your battle style? Anyways, I have a mission. I'm supposed to clean up the village. Want to help? You could get extra credit for the exams, or something?" He got himself together and looked at the wound. "Got any bamdages?" He laughed as he got ready to clean the upper roof, as a start.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:52 pm
*brile heard the commotion from the roof but didn't even bother to look and see what was going on up there. he walking in at a normal pace with about three bottles that were empty and thats the reason he came here. he then walked over to the cooler with a big container of water that was open to the public. he walked over and filled the bottles one by one and then strapped them all onto his waist. then he walked up the wall after curiousity over took him so he concealed his chakra and barely looked over to see zeno and some girl. he silently continued to watch them with his chakra concealed as best as he could*  

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 pm
((hey brile))

Zeno thought he heard something from downstairs but ignored it and awaited an answer from Masumi.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:56 pm
Masumi looked at the kunai. "Huh didn't know I had that in me." She giggles, Masumi then pulled out some bandages from her her back and wrapped Zeno up. She planned to be a future medical ninja so she better practice. "Sorry, I just got in to it to much." Looks at him with puppy dog eyes, "forgive me?" She said sad.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:58 pm
"Of course. Just promise me one thing...." Zeno made some handsigns and 3 lightning clones appeared beside him. Two went downstairs to wash the dishes and sweep up, while another began to pick up any trash around the roof. "Show just that much power and enthusiasm, maybe even more!, at the Chuunin exams."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:12 pm
"Sure I guess." Masumi smiled and laughed, cause more might mean killing him.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:15 pm
"So....what do you say about helping me clean up a little bit around the village?" Zeno deactivated the clones, noting that they had finished up at the cafe. "I'm headed to the dorms next, want to come?" He asked as he looked around for where the heck the dorms were.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:22 pm
*brile looked at the girl and felt something strange. out of his curiousity he activated his sharingan to get a clearer look to see what thing was. when he examined her closely he realized the difference from other normal people but he wasn't exactly sure what it was but she was different there was something in her cells that made him curious to find out more he then walked onto the roof and then stood there waiting to talk and find out something about the girl*  

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:24 pm
Zeno looked over at Brile and then looked back at Masumi. "This is brile, a jounin and a close friend of mine." He then looked back at brile. "This is Masumi, one of Kiyoshi's squad members."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:27 pm
"No thanks Zeno, I still need to learn a few jutsu before the big day." Masumi said then looked over at brile. "Hi." She waved shily at him since he was new.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 pm
"Alright, I understand....." Zeno suddenly got a grin on his face. "What do you say me and you take her on a little trip to ghost town in lightning country just outside the village? It's a perfect way to train, and we never got past the gates...." Zeno started to get eager to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:31 pm
*brile looked at the girl and then replied* "hey i'm brile whats your name?" *he asked before turning to zeno* "ok but i'm not going back to the bar with those shinobi" *he said before turning back to the girl to hear her response to his question*  

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:33 pm
"ALRIGHT!" Before anyone could blink, zeno had his bag packed and was jumpy and jittery ready to og. "COme on Masumi, it'll be fun!Let's go let' go let's go let's go!!!!!" Zeno acted as if he had had 10 pounds of coffee, and was jumping up and down.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games