Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:33 pm
*whatches on from a distant tree*"awwww,man im itchin for a fight..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:35 pm
"please i can take you out in two shots" rahenno said getting furious at jedi overconfindence "I dont need your help but the cloud does"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:24 pm

((I had to go somewhere, my mom made me sign off.)) He used the wind to his advantage, it blew and he disappeared with it, appearing in a tree, that evaded all the attacks on him.He was right next to the new kid."Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water" He made a tornado and destroyed the tree they were standing on, to get them in the air, where he clearly had the advantage. He stepped out into mid-air, he was walking in the air, a disc of wind forming under each step, then disappearing when not needed anymore. The water tornado finished the tree, and disappeared also.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:30 pm
*jumps off tree*"Hmph ..gettin alot more interesting(folds arms and whatches battle in the open)*2 bones stick out of his shoulders*  

lildizzle1516

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 pm
"see what i mean, attacking people out of nowhere " rahenno said as he ran over and caught to fall nin. he puts him down and turns to angel, "what do you have to say for yourself attack ing people who have no qural against you"rahenno said to angel  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:38 pm
futashi was hidden by a near by tree, watching the fight. "well well. what have we got here?" he said, turning on his kekkei genkai. he had his duel short swords out, just in case one of them trys to attack him. "a fight with rahenno and some guy that i dont even know." he said. he then look closly at angel. "wait. is it he from the Akatsuki? his name was....angel. i hope you know what you are doing rahenno." he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:39 pm

"All I have to say is...it's my job." Just then he pulled out his blade."Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current" A field of electricity formed around him, then was concentrated into his blade, and swung at Rahenno.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:39 pm
a cloud forms under susumu's feet and zooms her quickly in the direction of Angel. Susumu charges her hand with an insane amount of electricity It zaps off in every direction but stays collected with a fury in Susumu's hand.(Sigh of the Yellow Dragon) "NOW GO FORTH AND DIIIIEE!" She draws close and extends her open palm towards Angels shoulder. ((im attacking you from behind))  

Eris5

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 pm
"Hmmmm...Now that i think about it"*Slams hands on ground*"Shikotsumyaku-mamorimasu"*A tall bone shield rises around Ryugan*(p.s bone is as dense as steel)"Shikotsumyaku-shokei shimasu"*Bones rise up from the ground in all directions(Bones rising up are about 5-6ft high.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:44 pm
Xantos bit his thumb and placed it on the ground.
"summoning jutsu!"
he was able to put in enough chakra to summon Gamabunta.
"yeesh..that was a bit more than what i wanted but all right." he said riding atop the toad's head  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 pm
"Shikotsumyaku-niruida"*A clone of ryugan jumps through the shield of bone and starts to shoot finger bullets  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:48 pm
futashi still hidden himself. "oh ways on a rush." he said sighing. "well, guess i should come out then" he said, jumping out of the tree and stood 11 feet away from them. "yo rahenno. need any help?" he asked.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:49 pm

He moved to the side, barely evading the attack. He was zapped by it."Mikyo gave me orders not to hurt you."Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu - Chakra Absorption Technique" He grabbed her arm. He was still swinging at Rahenno with the other. He saw a giant toad. It was big, he figured the kid couldn't control it anyway.
((This is like a battle royale, me against the cloud.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:51 pm
rahenno duck the blade "my turn" rahenno stuck his hand out and water start to form around it into a ball , rahenno also remember when oroami showed him the jusu. he adds just enough chakra to spike it out. "angel i had just about enough, time to die. Mizu rasengan " rahenno charges at angel and attemp to jab the rasengan into his stomach  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 pm
"alright kid, lets get on with, i've got the oil" said gamabunta.

"Fire style! Toad Flame Bomb!"

gamabunta spat a mouth full of oil at Angel and Xantos set the large amount of oil alight with a dragon flame jutsu  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games