Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubberDuckieMafia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:18 am
((*swims in again for more squees* rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:46 pm
((... Omi... college...done.... FREEDOOOM! ))

"Wolf Clan?" Midori blinked quizically.

Now that she thought about it, she ever really took to heart what this whole group or ...quest was about. Their prank died down with Alcina's change of attitude, her lips pursing.

"Um.." She'd have to deal with everyone. Mind her, she adored Alcina-'neechan and Sui-'niisan, but the others...
Taffy, she swore to protect.
Haya-thing, she wasn't too pleased at but she supposed she might tolerate him as long as he doesn't keep upsetting Alcina.
Who was Bran? The random person who was sleeping last night?

...And oh Kami, she purposely skipped a certain snake boy with a shudder. Midori would have to deal with him. No wonder he was asking her earlier. However, that didn't change her opinion of him.

He did, though bravely snap at her back. How dare h--No no! Keep yourself together Mi!

Trotting over closely to Alcina, she tugged on her shirt looking up with a silent 'What can I do to help?'

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:33 am
"Yes, the wolf clan." Alcina tried not to think too much about what she was actually doing. While she had resolved herself to most of her feelings last night, she wasn't quite prepared for that yet. "There's at least one mazoku who has taken particular interest in that clan, and we've gotta be there to stop her. As the Time Stranger, it's my duty to protect this land and I won't allow the mazoku to destroy it!"

As a Time Stranger... and as a princess. Last princess though she may be, at least she finally had some purpose now. That thought calmed her heart enough to be able to move her mind on to other things. At Midori's tug on her shirt, Alcina was able to smile warmly. "Why don't you try and wake up Taffy, Midori-chan," she said as she started going through her bag to make sure they had everything they would need. Someone else had gone through her back last night, she noticed, but she didn't bother with that too much.

"Sui-san?" she asked, moving closer to the front of the cave. "Have you seen Bran this morning?"

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:14 pm
"Mm... nope." Sui shook his head truthfully, "I healed him... he left...."

Sui decided not to give anymore information to Alcina. It would worry her, he figured and he continued to shrug it off.

Kisuna decided to pop back into his original form, having released his anger by skipping rocks at the end of the river. He wondered when they would leave soon. This place was really sickening him. He twitched in thought of the little brunette. He remembered, however, that they would have to travel together. His shoulders drooped and his head expressed a tight, wide frown as he walked back to the group. Perhaps, I give up too easily, he thought.

He looked down at Sui, giving him an "I told you" look to which Sui chuckled at.

When Sui dried off, his clothes came back and his legs did too. He was helped up by Kisuna who he saw wince.

"Oh yeah," He recalled, "you're hurt still. Want a healing?"

The boy shook his head, "I'm fine. It'll heal eventually, right?"

"It can't wait." Sui said firmly, "We might go into battle again. Your wounds will only delay you."

Kisuna let out a small scowl. Why was he being treated like a kid again? He proved his strength and worthiness to them... all except... He turned his eyes at Midori, as if they were trying hard to pierce through hers. But why would he care? If she doesn't wanna share, she doesn't wanna share.

"Y'know, if you want to impress any girl, Kisuna," Sui smirked playfully to where Kisuna's eyes landed and looked at Midori as well, "that's not the way to do it."

The snake boy looked at Sui with his mouth open and face red, a bewildered expression plastered on. Impress? You've got to be kidding me! "Wait! What?! What?" He asked repeatedly. He tried to find the words but none came out and only swift hand gestures were made at Sui's face. He didn't even know where to begin or how that Sui came with that conclusion.

Feeling flabbergasted and frustrated, Kisuna turned to the only girl he seemed to get along with.

"Alcina-nee-chan, can we go now?" He glared at Sui during his plead, "Please?"

RubberDuckieMafia

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 pm
((That was Leri, btw. Her account is like, banned at the moment due to the stupidity of a n00b. surprised ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:36 am
((Invite Ojiisama to the guild, plox? I'm letting Leri use him for a bit til she gets her account back.))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:18 am
((Done. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:55 pm
((o god. so sorry!!! :[ argh. ill try to be back on soon as i can! i have to go for now but i just wanted to post to let you know im not dead. sorry!!))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:19 am
((Kaze is back! 4laugh Now we just need to figure out where Neko ran off to...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:56 pm
(( @_x; panicing about animazement... guuu I'm sorry, hectic things just happened irl and I needed a break from everything.. I'll be posting later today n_n See you all soon!))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:42 am
"Yes, the wolf clan."
"There's at least one mazoku who has taken particular interest in that clan, and we've gotta be there to stop her. As the Time Stranger, it's my duty to protect this land and I won't allow the mazoku to destroy it!"

The first thing that Midori thought of was Taffy, and what had happened. Her heart sunk imagining another psychotic mazoku ruining another life. The small girl's face turned to a saddened pained expression before she awoke from her track of her thoughts.

"Why don't you try and wake up Taffy, Midori-chan"

Yes'm!" Midori had gave a small salute to her, her smile soft. She would pull through this. her resolve was to protect Taffy and everyone from that kind of fate. Her fists clenched as she bit her lip a tad nervously.

A cold shiver ran up her spine, green eyes peering over her shoulder. It was then that she noticed his glare and.. She backed down. For now anyway, she didn't feel like fighting too much just yet.

How lovely this trip will be.

Settling overt to Taffy, she gently set her hands on the younger girl and softly shook.

"Taffy-chan... Taffy-chan, it's time to get up."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:31 pm
Taffy was not pleased to have someone shaking her and trying to wake her up. In fact, she decided to spite them by rolling over, mumbling, and falling into a deeper sleep.

((S'okay. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:46 pm
( I'm hooooommmeee~ heart )  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:01 pm
((Yay! heart heart heart heart ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:26 am
(( XD and of course I will be at Ani, so... be back sometime next weekish?))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games