Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 pm
The smoke cleared revealing an ancient book filled with pages of different summonings and seals. It put on a small pair of reading glasses and began to flip through the large pages of the gaint book until it reached a page that had the pentagram that it drew on it. It's finger read through the pages and once he realized what he forgot to do, he took of the glasses and put the book down, along with the glasses. The book was tremendiously old, but the binding looked demonic, evil in a way. No mortal was ever alowed to ready upon the ancient scriptures that litered the book that now lay at the monster's feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm
(The creature in the picture didn't seem to have any eyes, Oni_Soul.) O.o  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm
((WELL IT GOD DAMN DOES!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Shinji staggered up, holding the kunoichi in his arms. He was very confused now. He glanced over towards the beast and did a double take, watching as the demon took off glasses. His fingers itched to read that book, but his senses were screaming at him to stay back. Shinji began running through what things pentagrams could summon, and things were not looking good. Pentagrams were typically used to summon demons of large power. though some could be used to question the demon, Shinji did not think that was what this one was for. He signalled his clones discreetly, and each one took a place behind one of the ninja.

((lol, I get glomped, and she logs off. Oh well. And I laughed hard when I read the demon using glasses to read...))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm
The beast reached out for the pentagram and lifted the blood up as one huge symbol. The fingers released it and it hovered over the demon, sending off an odd noise. Suddenly, a large burst of red light filled the room, lauching out, blinding anyone that looked upon it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm
Shinji was taken by full surprise when the red light blasted out. His clones would be able to see as they had been behind people, but the shinobi themselves...

Shinji spun around, still holding the kunoichi whose name he still didn't know. He put his body between her and the beast, worried about what it would do now that they were blinded.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:35 pm
Geiho wretched back, covering his eyes with the bulk of his arms as he turned his head away. "Sh*t!", was all he could stifle as he ducked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image

the light faded out, leaving now trace of the pentagram that the monster had drawn. As for the beast itself, it was gone! But in it's place was a man that looked to be the same age as Mikyo did when he left the world ((around 25 years old)). The man had sling-bag strapped around his shoulder and a large fur coat covering most of his body. His chizzled features was shown due to the fact that he had no shirt, and his legs were covered in leather armor that seemed to have fur on it. In his left hand he held a massive sword that had a blade on oneside and a row of large teeth on the other side. But the teeth held the markings that the beast had on his teeth. The man cracked his neck and stretched his back, making loud poping noises with his spine. He looked over to the shinobi and gave them a kind smile.  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:21 pm
Shinji rubbed his eyes clear slowly, then turned carefully, placing the kunoichi behind him, keeping a hand on her waist.
"Please... stay safe." Was all he said before focusing on this new development.
"Maa, can't really keep calling you beast now can we?" He tried for a jovial tone.
"If you can speak now, would you mind telling us your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:31 pm
The now man, slide the extreamly sharp sword into the wooden ground like he was putting the in water. He put his right hand on his left shoulder and cracked it, same with the other side. "My name..." The man said as he pulled back his hair and revealed his wolf like eyes, "...is Carge Yami, Family Summon of the Yami Clan. Im am the only one left of my kind..."  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 pm
Shinji nodded slowly.
"Yami... I know that name from somewhere..." He cast his thoughts back through all the history texts. It was familiar, and he knew it was important.
Why does the name Yami strike such a pure note? who were the ....Yami? His eyes shot wide.
"Wait a minute, your clan could summon members of its own family?" He had caught onto the fact that the man, beast, person in front of him was named the same as the family that summoned him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:03 pm
"No. I know what your thinking Mortal. It can not be done. Even though we share the same name, does not mean that I can summon him back." Carge sat down next to his sword and scooped up the cursed book. "But yes, I know a way to bring Mikyo back to this world. There are ways that can...in a since...make him alive again. But the Archangel is apart of him, and once it dies..."  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 pm
Shinji stiffened. The Archangel. The giant monster that was destroying his home.
"Carge-sama, do you know of a way to defeat the Archangel without killing it? It's vitally important, because if we don't act soon, the small window of opportunity we might have to bring one of this world's most powerful shinobi back will be gone!" The names had clicked just as Carge spoke Mikyo's name.
Mikyo Yami, Metal Manipulator, and in a little known historical fact, creator of the great wall of Kumo, the one that had vanished just before everything started.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:16 pm
"I knew Mikyo...if thats what you wish to call him at that particular time, since he was a small child." Carge started thumbing through the pages until he came upon one that held a picture of a mask. "Do you see this." He asked as he held out the book so the boy could see. "Trust me you dont want to touch the book."  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:23 pm
Shinji looked at the picture, studying it. Why would Carge-sama show me this when I asked for the Archangel's weakness? Could it be the key is here? He studied the picture, not fully knowing what he was looking at yet. He let his protective hold on Masumi ease, knowing if nothing else she could get back to safety if something happened to him. He made sure to keep his hands back from the book though.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff