Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:55 am
Yuki woke up and got mad, "Okay X, I know you are Xantos" yuki said

(can i say your Xantos?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:10 pm
((You can probably say that, well, if you know that he is Xantos))

Kiara looked at X thinking for a moment. If he is Xantos, is he on Mikyo's side? And does he know where Xiah is? Kiara looked at X with a stern look. "Tell me where Xiah is and don't hurt him!" she demanded. She wanted him to be safe. She turned to Yuki. "I'll make sure they don't touch Xiah," she told Yuki. If they wanted to, they would have to go through her.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:56 pm
"Right now for some reason, they want Byakuga," Yuki said growling.

(yuki has the dog nose, so she can sniff X and find out he is XAntos)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:24 pm
(Good job, now that you all know my identity, I will kill every single one of you....congratulations.)
"Oh for god sake, I don't want Xiah, and have nothing to do with him.....Let's see...the teacher and the dog...Jedi, pick your target, I'll go for the other."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:27 pm
Sengetsu hovering overhead threw a kunai down before Xantos."you miscalculated your own village's numbers." lowering himself to the ground Sengetsu looked up at the kage."you plan to kill them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 pm
Orion had an angry look on his face. "Xantos......what the HELL are you doing!?!?" He yelled, stepping in front of Kiara and Yuki.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:49 pm
Sengetsu stood up."Orion, calm yourself, if you wish to be hokage that is no way to react to such an unfortunate situation." Sengetsu deciding the moment had come drawed his arms into his cloak and looked around the scene."I think it best you leave X." Senegetsu refused to address the kage with his name due to the circumstances and his disbelief."do you remeber journeying to the rock village, years ago." he smirked."I and another genin were the two that confronted you stopping your assassination of our kage, I thought that after you became a kage yourself you'd cease your assassin's association." he chuckled this time."but sadly i was wrong." he closed his eyes in disappointment."I have but one question...why?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:57 pm
When Orion stepped in front of Kiara, she stepped beside him. They were both blocking Yuki now. She was going to make sure none of them die.  

GorgeousC

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:01 pm
Sengetsu did not take his eyes off the assassins."both of you, don't let your emotions interfere, because if you...they'll be your end." Sengetsu did not want to kill their fighting spirit but he knew there emotions surrounding the kage would interfere in their ability to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:09 pm
"I don't plan on becoming hokage." Orion replied. "Members of my clan doesn't live long enough for that sort of thing." He didn't take his eyes off of Xantos and Jedi either. "I'll say it again. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:18 pm
"its no use, if we're gonna fight it must began now." Sengetsu said looking at Orion."there are no more options.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:22 pm
"Wait." Orion said, regaining his composure. He looked Xantos in the eye. "Xantos, I'll give you a choice. You can come back and be our leader, or you can stay over there, and be our enemy. But I can guarantee you this: You can't have both." Orion crossed his arms when he finished speaking. "I suggest you choose soon."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:24 pm
"Xantos you can do as you wish but as it stands right now..." Jedi looked at sengetsu and oroin. "we only have two real threats in the room, but im not here to kill leaf shinobi......for now."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:55 pm
Kiara looked around.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:58 pm
Yuki got mad and started going out of control, then she started transforming, "ARAHH!!" Then she looked like a angel dog. For some reason she was kinda glowing, "DON'T TOUCH ANYONE!!" She stood beside Orion and Kiara.
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games