Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm
(( It has to be of your element ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:53 pm
(Yup, Water, Fire, and a third, Lightning)
"Let's try a little genjutsu." Xantos said. he looked into Futashi's eyes, making the tiger seal.
"Kasegui No Jutsu."
To Futashi, if not released, it should look as if he was on giant stake, with Xantos stabbing him slowly with his chainsaw blade. Xantos stood still to see if Futashi gave any reaction.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:59 pm
futashi quickly turn off his byakugan and turn on his blood red eye, which did nothing to him. he smirk and ran up to xantos, and attempted to upper punch him, sending him flying up.

(ranmaru's kekkei genkia level two. it can see threw everything, even threw genjutsu.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 pm
"Ah, crap." Xantos took the uppercut in the chin sending him flying up.
"Phoenix Flower jutsu!" Xantos spat multiple small fires balls at Futashi from up in the air, hoping for a few to hit.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 pm
futashi took out his anbu katana and cut the fire balls i half with his katana. he got hit once but shook it off and jump up to him. he then throw his katana at xantos, attempting to stab threw him. it was going straight like throwing a kunai at someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 pm
(Uh you can't cut fire with a blade....it'd go threw heating up the blade possibly melting a bit of it then hit you...)  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 pm
Xantos waited til the blade was close enough, grabbing it by the hilt, and throwing it down. He finnaly landed on the ground, back in fighting stance.
"Any other jutsu you wanna throw at me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:16 pm
futashi grab the hilt of the katana and look at xantos. "will, i guess i'll help you out. but lets stop for now. dont you have to teach hanzo about the byakugan?" he asked him, sheathing his katana in the sheath on his back.

(hey. thats like saying jesus did not walk on water. XD im just joking. yea, but mine is a way better type of metal for my katana. it is harder then steel and can not really get melted unless you have a 2,000 degree fire jutsu.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:18 pm
(I'll be on in the morning...i'm hittin the hay, cya)
"Alright then, Hanzo, are you ready?" Xantos caught his breath and asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:20 pm
futashi bowed at xantos and walk to a far off place where he wont interfere with there training.

(same here. i am so tired.....*yawn*)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:42 pm
"Yea sure I was just enjoying the fight your using the sharingan very well and so fast but that's to be expected of the hokage"

*Hanzo smiled then activated his Byakugan*

"Let's start with the basic's first"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:18 pm
thefire158
(Yup, Water, Fire, and a third, Lightning)
"Let's try a little genjutsu." Xantos said. he looked into Futashi's eyes, making the tiger seal.
"Kasegui No Jutsu."
To Futashi, if not released, it should look as if he was on giant stake, with Xantos stabbing him slowly with his chainsaw blade. Xantos stood still to see if Futashi gave any reaction.

((lol a Stake. im going to have nightmares.))  

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:32 am
futashi got out his scroll again and read the next jutsu on the list the on that said Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm on it. it was as last time, so he guess he could get this down in no time. he then got into his gentle fist stance. he then thrust his arm and his palm and a wave of chakra came out of his palm. it was like the other jtusu but it was not big as this one. so, he tried again.

futashi got into his stance again and this time, focus more of his chakra inside his body. he then thrust his hand and arm forward again and another chakra wave came out. it was bigger, but not as big as what it said to be.

futashi would not give up on his jutsu. not yet. he then got into his stance again, and this time, focus more of his chakra. he then close his eyes and saw it threw his left. it was the time. he then thrust his hand harder and a huge wave of chakra came out and cut a few trees off. he huff alittle bit as the jutsu was a success.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 am
futashi, after a 5 min break, got back up and look at the scroll again. he was alittle shock when he herd about this jutsu. it was Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand. he look at the dummy that was on the stand with the chakra points for only the byakugan can see. he then turn on his byakugan and look at the dummy. he then got into his gentle fist stance and closed his eyes. he then saw the dummy in his 8 trigrams around the floor. he then open his eye and saw the chakra points to hit. he the ran up to it and started to hit random chakra points. "2 palms! 4 palms! 8 palms! 16 palms! 32 palms! 64 palms! Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand!" he said and knock the dummy down to the ground, 7 meters away from him. he huff as he only got half. this is not good, but he knows he can do it.

futashi did it again. he put the dummy back on the stand and got 5 meters away from it. he then got into his stance again and closed his eyes. he then saw the trigrams again and open them wide. he then rush to the dummy and started to strike at the dummy all around it as chakra was coming out the other end of it,hitting the chakra points. he then said it again and at the last hit, tore a hole in the dummy. he had more then half of it and was smiling, knowing that he almost got it.

futashi was still smiling as he then got into his stance. he then closed his eyes for the last time and saw that the trigrams where a bit brighter then last time. he knew this was the one and open his eye quickly and started to strike at the dummy with power force. he counted the attacks on it and saw that he was getting all the points. at the last strike, the dummy was push back, 10 meters away from him. he huff and puff as the jutsu was a success. he wipe the sweat off his brow and took a break next to a tree. all this training was making him tired.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:23 am
futashi felt something at konoha park and he left to there.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games