Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:51 am
Ultima Summon: Neo Calculator

~DIVIDE BY ZERO~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:20 am
Owwin

Notos: Wind attribute, wind and fire attacks. High physical attack, high special attack, little defense. Scorching wind attacks special should be a flaming bear tornado xd . I am thinking he needs to look African because judging by the mythology he lived in Aithiopia (Ethiopia) can't find much else about him.

Fix'd.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 am
DOUBLE POST LOLOLOL

Use this song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/196867  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:18 am
If those four wind characters were going to be used, they should be in coalition; you shouldn't be able to recruit all four and use them in your team at once. The way you've outlined them, each one is a tank in its own right, Owwin.

I'd say that they're some form of team that you have to help in a duungeon where their wind + whatever powers can't get them through, which you have the ability to do. (Kind of like in Golden Sun, how you help Mia through the Mercury Lighthouse at first.) At that point, you should be able to pick one and only one to join your team at that point, the others would leave.

Then, you thinking that you have him forever, you finish the temple and find out that the others waited to take him back and they say something like, "Oh, don't worry, we're not going very far. Any time you want to take any of us with you, we'll be -here-" here being whatever place they mention. If you want to be a b***h, you could make that spot ahead of you, so that you actually can't get to it without beating other dungeons or completeing some sort of sidequest first. That would just ******** with people.  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Denko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 pm
Well, the way I see it...
If I do use those wind characters, they'd either act as all one character or be a summon.
But either way would be pretty difficult.
In a few days I'm going to post some screenshots of the new areas I've been working on for the past two months.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:55 pm
the Lord Zylo
If those four wind characters were going to be used, they should be in coalition; you shouldn't be able to recruit all four and use them in your team at once. The way you've outlined them, each one is a tank in its own right, Owwin.

I'd say that they're some form of team that you have to help in a duungeon where their wind + whatever powers can't get them through, which you have the ability to do. (Kind of like in Golden Sun, how you help Mia through the Mercury Lighthouse at first.) At that point, you should be able to pick one and only one to join your team at that point, the others would leave.

Then, you thinking that you have him forever, you finish the temple and find out that the others waited to take him back and they say something like, "Oh, don't worry, we're not going very far. Any time you want to take any of us with you, we'll be -here-" here being whatever place they mention. If you want to be a b***h, you could make that spot ahead of you, so that you actually can't get to it without beating other dungeons or completeing some sort of sidequest first. That would just ******** with people.
They don't join your team. It is a boss. They are supposed to be tanks. You gotta pick them off one by one. The fire one has no defense, but do you go for him first or the healers? If you let him get too many attacks off he will wipe you out.  

Owwin

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 pm
Denko
Well, the way I see it...
If I do use those wind characters, they'd either act as all one character or be a summon.
But either way would be pretty difficult.
In a few days I'm going to post some screenshots of the new areas I've been working on for the past two months.
Why would they be a summon? It is a boss. Unless the boss summons them, but that would suck. I am thinking a boss that works as a team would be a tough battle. The demo boss was a pushover. I healed for more damage than he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Denko

*boner* ninja  

Al Torrenz

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:02 pm
I AM TURTLE, SAVER OF THREADS!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:20 pm
Guitar Hero = Sub-boss.
>:[

The WTF Ninja

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Awesome i can't wait to see whats been goin down!

i'm in it you know! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:11 pm
The WTF Ninja
Guitar Hero = Sub-boss.
>:[

Uh, does this sub-boss in question have any relation to me? Because I'm absolutely pathetic and Denko could just throw me in as a more comedy-style boss that plays "Hot Cross Buns" which results in a shower of Hot Cross Buns that do 1 damage, if they even hit at all.  

Rachetgirl11

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:20 pm
Can't wait to see the screen shots denko

Sorry I don't have anything to add but encouragement  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:05 am
nerdyninja
Can't wait to see the screen shots denko

Sorry I don't have anything to add but encouragement
I have love. IN YOUR FACE  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:10 am
inter-ma-resting I do hope most culties get a cameo at least razz

And that if I do by your grace get put in this wonderous game, that I wear a panda suit pirate  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games