Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:34 am
with all the images flashing in his head he set off his sharingan  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:40 am
((Screw the gates))

An unnatural wind suddenly picked up in the office, something against natural phenomenon. The wind intensified at a point behind Zero and Raiden, and formed the shape of a young man of 17, eventually solidifying into his tangible figure.
"Akatsuki, leave now, or..." He said in a voice that sounded half like a snarl, the fingers of his left hand transforming into animal claws. Not only the nails like a jinchuuriki, but the whole hand, as if he was an animal himself.  

iZann

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 am
zero did not move. he did not fear death. his eyes set on zann's eyes "we don't want to fight." zero sighed "but i will be taking that demon. it is up to you my old friend"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:45 am
He looks at Zann. He then looks down at his hand noticing the changes. He points at him, then at the changes.

interesting....but we truely don't want a fight  

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:48 am
((Zero my dear friend the hachibi is something to worry about ... but ill make it worse for ya.))

Jack entered the office noticing Zann's transformation.
"You!" Jack said looking into the scroll of Zeramaru.
"you have the seal..." Jack said quite unimpressed.
Jack pulled out his sword putting it in his right seeing zero.
"Hey if you are so sure take on this old man..." Jack said grabbing a kunai in his left hand gripping the sword with both the end of the sword pointed at Zero.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:54 am
Zann did not say anything. Instead he vanished and reappeared beside Zero in less than a millisecond, his superhuman speed granted by his bloodline. His left hand was raised beside Zero's ear, and snapped his fingers. Hibiki Shibari no Jutsu (Sound Paralysis Technique) His right arm, the mechanical arm, had transformed into a razor sharp blade, positioned right at Zero's heart to run him through. The moment he snapped his fingers right beside Zero's ear, he stabbed with his right hand. The jutsu, at this distance, is impossible to avoid.
"Wrong question, Zero." He whispered beside him.  

iZann

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 am
Raiden looked over at Jack, making eye contact. A noise of crunching sound was heard barely from beneath but nothing happened. He said nothing while he moved one eye to Zann and back to Jack  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:01 am
((Zann you can have the body...I wanna torture them if you let me...))

Jack put the sword back and rushed towards the area between the akatsuki members.
"Yuki Tsunami No Jutsu (Snow Tidal Wave Technique)" he said calmly making seals as he finished out of his sleeves busted a humungous 2 story size wave of snow.
"Freeze frame" he said snapping his eye changed color then suddenly the snow turned into solid ice that would impale anything near.
((Jack can keep going this 50 year old man has 30 years of unused chakra waiting to be let out))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 am
((Shouldnt there be snow here to do that???))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 am
((Dude wont work...Jack is blind in one eye and the other is just a puppet eye...he can see but it aint really his eyes so ... you wont use tsukiyomi or any eye contact genjutsus... He is also hearing mechanicaly so you cant deafen him...LOL!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:05 am
Bloodfang23
((Shouldnt there be snow here to do that???))

((...hyouton bloodline stage 2... Insta ice/snow... besides this is cloud village high up in the mountains it is moist here ...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:09 am
((Darn I was going to torture them with a mixture of elements later...but yeah you can have your fun XD I'm just waiting for Zero to reply...))

Zann looked at Jack with amusement,
"Here to have your fun, Yukikage-dono?" He asked as his hand grasped a scroll on his belt marked with the word "ice".  

iZann

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:11 am
((Why must havock have surpassed so many loop holes... like having only 1 character...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:13 am
((that is game. if you look at my posts you can see that my sharingan is on and i was looking into your eyes...you did not post that you did not look into my eyes))

looking into zann's eyes zero performed -Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu [Melting Flesh Technique] this genjutsu makes you feel and see your flesh falling off. making you useless. zero then performed -Kage Nui - Shadow Sewing the shadow spreed across the floor connecting to zann. zero then removed his sword (shadow) from his back. in a flash of smoke and chakra (shadow) evolved into shadow implant mode. zero then stretched his arm out pointing his sword at the helpless zann. a shadow shot out of the blade and burrowed into zann's body. the shadow warped itself around zanns chakra points and his nerve system, crushing them

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:17 am
(( BUT I GOT NO EYES THAT ARE REAL!!!! xd ...Dude you guys are so predictable...))

Jack smiled as Zerao was Impaled and Killed by the ice.
Jack then looked over at Zann.

((no dodge dodge so basically my attack hit and tell me if 2 stories of BIG ICE spikes hit you will you live no your body would be swiss cheese...note by the time you made those seals you would have been hit by at least 1))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games