Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:49 pm
Whenever. You can the end the day for you whenever. That's what I did. I just went back to the dorms and posted makie going to bed, then waking up the next day. Atleast that's what I think. I did it and it was okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:44 pm
yeah pretty much Days duration is up to you. If we had a set one. mannn that would cause so much promblem and conflict with other peoples Rps X-x.

KuraiGekkou: .More planning had been done for the battle system, since it'll most likely be something to be released after Gaia Towns.
KuraiGekkou: w00t w00t!
KuraiGekkou: apparently Battle will be involve of Pillaging through towns XD
xXrageofangelsXx: w00t
KuraiGekkou: i can see it now
KuraiGekkou: Hey KY!
KuraiGekkou: First one to burn 15 houses win ok!?
xXrageofangelsXx: just liek in two towers
KuraiGekkou: weee
KuraiGekkou: and Kurai has flames and youuu dunt
KuraiGekkou: so i can be like
KuraiGekkou: ::snap::
KuraiGekkou: FWOOSH
KuraiGekkou: what you got on you huh?
KuraiGekkou: Transmuatating Auto-mail
xXrageofangelsXx: guns
KuraiGekkou: psshh
KuraiGekkou: you and your lil katars
xXrageofangelsXx: and an elemental sword
xXrageofangelsXx: elemental
xXrageofangelsXx: I could just open up a rift in the earth and drop 15 into some molten hot magma
xXrageofangelsXx: and I'm done
KuraiGekkou: feh
KuraiGekkou: i still have..
KuraiGekkou: my flame... ::sobs::

(Note: The Flame and transmutating arm is of course reffering to Full Metal alchemist Roy and Ed. XP)

I cant wait for the battle system to come out XD.  

KuraiGekkou

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:47 pm
*giggles* you do mean the Ria battle system.. right? And since when are there Gaia Towns? o.o This is new to me.. -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:50 pm
Of corse Trogdor could beat anyone in a house burning contest.

Trogdor's Resume:

Skills: Swishing peasants, Burninating things, Being Trogdor.  

Cevian

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:55 pm
no no no not Ria high but Gaia Itself.

Check it out:

arrow Lanzers Diary  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:00 pm
lanzer and crew were at anime od this year and i was able to see some of the weapon skeches and some drawings of the avitars battling. i cant wait for the battle system

gaia towns were explained as you being able to move around your avitar and going house to house with friends. so i can see something almost like ragnarok, or something of that nature for the way it might look for moving around  

zero-jt

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:29 pm
I am all about towns and battle system, baby!!! whee from lanzer's diary, towns may be released next month, How exciting! heart and of course, as kurai said, they have made some more planning on the battle system whee

And in other news, tomorrow is the last day for angeltrinity's summer school. Will she RP or will she sleep? Find out at Gaia news at 11! Ok back to you Cindy. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:39 pm
I don't know why you guys like reading people's diaries. rolleyes anyway.. I am psyched about battles and towns now that I know about them.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Siav

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:28 pm
Hmm....Wow. I just wanted to say, it seems like a lot of people are taking the name Zero now. I think from what I just read there is now a third...Kimihoro or something. Unless the girl called you the wrong name. Anyways.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:21 am
Lol, no, there are three people with that name. A trend has been started. Wah... it would have been easier to use "Nanashi". Still, don't feel bad, I started the demon trend in Fyia Ria. ^_^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:50 am
I never read journals, but thanks for telling us Kurai! I can't wait until Gaia Towns is released, or the Gaia Battle thingie. There would most likely be a weapon shop and the angelic staff/demonic pitchfork would probably have special abilities that will make them rise in price! blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:08 pm
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE! I GET TO HURT KURRY ^>^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::bounces up and down:: rofl  

Rene the Hopeless

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:19 pm
o.o;;;;;;

You need to what Rene?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:32 pm
How is that Ria P.E.T. thing coming along?

Oh, and about the dice thing for the tournament, I am skilled in the ways of DnD 3.5, I have dice, and I have link to an online dice program.  

Cevian

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:06 pm
Ooh, Rene's happy. Lol, well goodluck with that Rene! -reserves a front row seat- ninja xp  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games