Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 pm
Alyxis stared at him, "Then I suppose I should be asking you what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:42 pm
"It's your brother, and the things he said to me." Pyne said as he thought about what happened when they spoke.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:45 pm
Tiberius nodded, moving towards the..hopefully warm, Tavern.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm
Alyxis laced her fingers around his elbow, leaning closer to him, "What did he say?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm
Pyne felt her closer to him and looked down. "He said you deserve someone better than me. He said you could have a better life with someone else." He said quietly as he looked down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 pm
"And if I did not want anything else?" Alyxis asked gently, "What if I have exactly what I want?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:28 pm
"He just wants what is best for you and to him I'm not." Pyne said softly as he looked at her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 pm
As soon as she got inside, Kaede began to ask around. Many had no Idea, while some others thought they may have seen a vampire but weren't absolutely sure. She had become discouraged after finishing with the last one, but just then, a man who could have been a trapper, walked into the tavern. He had a frustrated expression, and people moved out of his way as he walked. He sat down and ordered a drink. Kaede quickly walked over to him and asked about winter and the man in the Tophat.

He replied, "Hmm, yeah I saw em, out in the woods near here." he took a drink of his cup and did not continue.

Kaede waited for him to continue, but when he didn't, she asked him where.

He takes another sip. "Why? Friends of yours?" he asks. People around him begin to shift in their seats, obviously nervous.

"Well..yes, and no, see, we're after the vampire girl that was with the man in the tophat." she replied.

He turns to her looking up and down before shifting in his seat and pointing in a direction. "I saw em out in the woods. That direction." he turned back to her. "The girl drained a bear beast in one of my traps. I had to burn the thing. Y'know, to make sure it didn't turn into one of them. But I saw which direction they left in." he points again. "That way." he gets a grin. And suddenly pulls her next to him. "But hey, why don't you stay a bit? I lost a lot of time and therefore money to that vampire, and I could use a little cheering up." people begin to move away from him.

She gasps and tries to get away. "Hey! Get off!"  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:52 pm
Alyxis pressed her cheek to his shoulder, "My brother might eat s**t for all I care. He can't decide what is best for me, he hardly knows me. I was raised by my uncle not my father, and not with my brother. I am the head of the only family I accept, I am the only one allowed to decide who is good for me and who is not."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:02 pm
Pyne held her close to him. "I'll do anything for you Alyxis. You know that." He said softly as he kissed her forehead.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:19 pm
Tiberius stood there shocked. He wanted to do something, but he just couldn't. He was to frightened. He looked around the tavern but saw nobody who looked like they could help. He looked back at the man. "um...please let her go...she doesn't like it..." he managed to squeak out.

( Um...I'm not sure what you expected him to do Julia... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 pm
"I know, that's why I stay with you," Alyxis nuzzled his neck, Ignoreing the pizza that was delivered to their table, "I know I can trust you with my life."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 pm
Pyne wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:33 pm
Alyxis let him hold her, pressing her nose to neck. After a moment she kissed the spot, "Don't ever let what someone else says about me sway you."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:41 pm
Pyne rubbed her shoulders. "I won't. I promise." He said softly and kissed her sweetly.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games